Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would You Like To See Ultracoin On BTC-e ?  (Voting closed: June 02, 2014, 03:04:33 PM)
YES - 152 (81.3%)
NO - 35 (18.7%)
Total Voters: 187

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultracoin @ BTC-e  (Read 5035 times)
Wirly

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:38:28 AM

voted yes, because it is highly important for all small miners that a huge exchange like btc-e features an asic-resistant coin that can be still mined with GPUs.
apart from that: utc has freaking fast transfer times.

+2 on that. Dealing with the lightning fast transaction speed of UTC is awesome. I dread the days of waiting for 1 or 2 or 3 hours for BTC to show up in an account. My last manual withdrawal of UTC from mining pool showed up in my wallet before I could close the window on the desktop. Woot! I am amazed at the infrastructure trying to support Bitcoin as money. It's too slow for  transactions that need quick confirmation. Also trying to bash the coin based on premine is mute. The coin supply of UTC is already much greater than the premine.  I am in for 10K and holding. I vote yes.
mizultra

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:27:23 AM

I had to vote Yes because HELL YES!!! wasn't a choice.

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website  |   http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
medvezhonok

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:05:03 AM

voted yes, because it is highly important for all small miners that a huge exchange like btc-e features an asic-resistant coin that can be still mined with GPUs.
apart from that: utc has freaking fast transfer times.

+2 on that. Dealing with the lightning fast transaction speed of UTC is awesome. I dread the days of waiting for 1 or 2 or 3 hours for BTC to show up in an account. My last manual withdrawal of UTC from mining pool showed up in my wallet before I could close the window on the desktop. Woot! I am amazed at the infrastructure trying to support Bitcoin as money. It's too slow for  transactions that need quick confirmation. Also trying to bash the coin based on premine is mute. The coin supply of UTC is already much greater than the premine.  I am in for 10K and holding. I vote yes.

+1
bumface

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 09:12:43 AM

Finally a new coin! Support. Hope can be released NXT Grin

you realise this is an un afiliated community effort?

SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:19:09 AM

UTC on BTC-e omg get in there
andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:26:20 AM

voted Yes!
CryptoCthulhu

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:31:22 AM

Hell yeah!
nigttran

Activity: 435

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:32:00 AM

1000% yes

You are pump. Just 100% vote. LOL
dwolfx

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:47:23 PM

Honestly if a crap coin like FTC is on BTC-E?Huh  UTC is 100X better than FTC.
And BTC-E has no Alternative Algo coins not even one.... they are like using all the slow dinosaur algos....slowest clunkiest coins.

Leetpools!
IronGenius

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:59:04 PM

Definitely YES for Ultracoin to be in BTC-e!
Wirly

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:39:06 AM

And BTC-E has no Alternative Algo coins not even one.... they are like using all the slow dinosaur algos....slowest clunkiest coins.
+2
ph111

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:41:42 AM

UTC transfer times are amazing and its ASIC resistant i think Btc-e needs to be moving with the times and trading UTC for sure !  Smiley
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:34:11 AM

YESSSSSSSS ... OF Course .  Grin

UTC is a great coin and i belive its another Litecoin .
JimmyT

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:50:42 PM

Voted for YES!

BTC-e need an anti-asic coin. UTC is the best of them!
untalented

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:58:11 AM

For me nr 1 coin ever made..
Why UTC?
Because it is a modern, secure and fastest currency of the world?
Because it is a high profit from digging?
That is the only currency, after a few days of existence it could be exchanged for euros and usd?
She walked so hard road, where the majority of currencies would have been dead a long time ago?
The answer is in this UTC forum. I warn you it is a long reading of 575 pages.

Just read how people fought for her to get into at mintpal and cryptsy.
Something amazing ..!
That's why we have the best team and the community!
What is worth a currency without such a community?
Is facebook would be worth much without people?
No.

The greatest honor for us all would be to enter the btc-e.
Please let this beautiful currency to more people recognized the huge potential in it.
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:07:17 AM

Nothing against UTC, I own some, and I assume we will see some of the new anti-ASIC coins pop up on BTC-E before long, but if any of those coins deserves to go to BTC-E it is VTC simply based on market cap, volume at cryptsy, and community support.  I see a bright future for UTC, but VTC deserves the spotlight first.
herzogzwei

Activity: 243

reality overcomes

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:09:20 AM

A question to the topic starter - are u involved with BTC-E??? If not - BTC-E dont give a shit about this voting!!
This guys from BTC-E are very conservative and serious for now. You must got something...
FTC was added on list in times when I can count cryptocoins on my fingers. But what we got now? I must be a mutant right now to count them all Grin
untalented

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:00:51 AM

Nothing against UTC, I own some, and I assume we will see some of the new anti-ASIC coins pop up on BTC-E before long, but if any of those coins deserves to go to BTC-E it is VTC simply based on market cap, volume at cryptsy, and community support.  I see a bright future for UTC, but VTC deserves the spotlight first.

We have all, without marketcap and volume.
And this is why more attention should be directed at UTC.
With VTC is already too late for me. This is because the capital UTC is small compared to the VTC is a great opportunity for investors. UTC is now very cheap, just at a given time only 12 BTC to have 100000 UTC.
We will continue to work hard to UTC was spotted Smiley
Thank you.
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:15:30 AM

With VTC is already too late for me. This is because the capital UTC is small compared to the VTC is a great opportunity for investors. UTC is now very cheap, just at a given time only 12 BTC to have 100000 UTC.
Thank you.

Yes, but BTC-E doesn't exist to make you money.  If UTC cannot grow to a larger market cap without BTC-E first, it doesn't deserve to go to BTC-E.  A coin needs to gain market cap and attention on it's own before it deserves a spot on BTC-E, not the other way around.
untalented

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:17:24 PM

Thank you.

Yes, but BTC-E doesn't exist to make you money.  If UTC cannot grow to a larger market cap without BTC-E first, it doesn't deserve to go to BTC-E.  A coin needs to gain market cap and attention on it's own before it deserves a spot on BTC-E, not the other way around.
Sure Smiley
Time will tell.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: