Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: another bullrun before 2021 ends  (Read 3401 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 02:24:13 PM

I personally believe that there will be another btc bull run and alt run before 2021 ends.  what you guys think about it?

btc to 80000 or 120000 USD

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:03:47 PM

only the popes could say everything so easily. we can't say for sure whether the bullrun will continue to run until the end of the year in a balanced pattern or will soon enter a sharper bearish line.
depending on how strong the extrinsic pressure developed between the whales. as long as the market shows price excitement then there are always crazy traps designed to collect huge amounts of Bitcoin. me

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:08:39 PM

I personally believe that there will be another btc bull run and alt run before 2021 ends.  what you guys think about it?

I also believe that prices will continue to rise until the end of the year. However, in my opinion, this is not a new bull run, but a continuation of the current bull run after the last correction.
I am not sure how high the BTC price will go, but I am certain that it will be over $100k.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:22:02 PM

To be honest, I still think that we are currently on a bull run. We haven't even seen such a huge decrease in price of bitcoin like about 70-80% from the all time high of $65k+. This just goes to show that thing are not getting worse and all the corrections we see and have seen in the past few weeks are just minor corrections. Just look at how the bulls hold the support line right now, that doesn't look bearish to me even if it drops back to $33k-$35k it can still be considered as just a small correction(though I doubt that the support at $38k would easily be broken). And with all these, I can be pretty sure that we are set for the next huge pump in price. Still though, each to his own. Just sharing what I see in the market right now.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:25:36 PM

Well, I'm happy as long as my altcoin get another 10x or so. It doesn't matter what the new Bitcoin ATH is, even if it only reach $70k, I bet it will be massive for alts as long as Bitcoin is stable. That will be awesome for alt season.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:34:00 PM

I think that is the expectation of a great deal of the forum members, the correction that we saw did not seemed natural and this means there is still a lot of room to grow, the only issue is if people can keep themselves in the market until that happens, we saw something similar during 2017 and many people that were in the market sold their coins only to buy during the ATH and lose even more money, so this is the moment to hold your coins and wait.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:46:18 PM

I would definitely like it if BTC would reach 80k or even 120k this year even though i don't own any BTC myself (or only small fractions of BTC), but a high BTC price also means a high price for cryptos in general. I definitely think this is possible because you know everything is possible. Do i think it is likely to happen? I don't know because no one knows this right now, all we can do is guess to our best knowledge and act accordingly. What i can say is that in my opinion it is just as possible to have another bull market this year as an incoming long bear market as many claim in here. I would definitely prefer a bull market  Smiley
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:52:10 PM

the traders have deferent opinio now about trend of prices , the recent bull run is stop now  and some traders says that bull run is over now and the new huge rise will not come till next halving , and the other traders says that bitcoin is in bottom and prices can reach easely to 100000 usd per btc before 2022
it is very hard to predect prices of bitcoin
TeQuiero

Activity: 120
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:54:22 PM

Many people are hyped on a new ATH this year and personally, I also believe in such circumstance. However, cryptocurrency market is not that easy to predict. That outcome may happen but before that, there would be a lot of shakeouts to eliminate weak hands. Or worse, new ATH will not happen this year. Downtrend comes and we'll have another 4-year period.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 04:05:04 PM

I think there will be times when people would start to realize that there will always be two scenarios. Bullish and Bearish. It's just up to the investors whether they are a bull or a bear. The dominant one cannot be determined unless it happens. I think most people now are scared to short assets because of the power of social media. If there is going to be a scene where there are many short-sellers in an investment, let's say BTC, this can be a target by forums to continue to buy and just HODL. Then it can be 80k and above soon.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 04:14:46 PM

it's too early to think the bullrun will come again before 2021 end. The bearish trend was not yet ended and that means if we didn't know when the bullrun will be coming again.
So many traders are not feeling bullish with the recent pump that happened with bitcoin due to the tesla news.
80k should be the reasonable rate for bitcoin but we will see that. Im still waiting for the altcoin to recover as well.
tresvert

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 04:22:23 PM

I greatly believe that you should always do your own research. Thinking positive is a good thing, but it really feels like the chart is enticing a bull trap scenario. If we can't maintain up to 42k, the price will surely go down as expected. You can't predict the behavior of the market; the best thing to do in times like this is to minimize your risk management.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 04:37:44 PM

After bearish its impossible to be honest that there will  be no bullish season will occur in the market afterwards , indeed ever since before even that times the bitcoin price was very low, the market always shows a good sign and always rocketed after the massive decline. so how much more now that the price is very high? Is that possible those greedy investors will not take advantage the circumstances, especially when there's a opportunity where they can real make huge profits? , i don't think so. Lol
This technique will always be the most important for them " buy low and sell" instead of " sell high then run and never come back ". Lmao  Grin
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 04:49:54 PM

In my opinion soon bull run will come before end of 2021 but it will not the new bull run but it will be the continuation bull run of current bull run Still bull run not end i think, its just a good correction due to lot of bad news in market

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 04:53:48 PM

If it enters the bearish phase (which it looks to have entered already), there is 0 possibility for btc and alts to show any signs of recovery because the sentiments change totally and investors suck out all their money till the last drop and once the dust settles, they buy back but not with all the money because many investors suffer huge losses and most of them leave the markets. To add up steam to the markets, new investors are lured by saying that crypto is a get rich overnight kinda investment, which brings new fresh money but it takes time to pump up the markets because whales wait for the right time like they did and pumped in 2021.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 05:21:32 PM

I also believe it will happen but maybe it will reach 80k$ only but if the fomo is too high it is possible that btc can reach 100k$, we hope the market will really recover in the near future. to be honest i have hold coin since the biggest dump 1 month ago, so now my assets still min but i hold it and believe before this year end that will rise again.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 05:39:48 PM

I also think there will be another bullrun that will run BTC to 100k+$. This is only correction not the bearish market. Many people are thinking that bearish merket has started and now the bullrun will come after many years. I hope we will see 2x all altcoins at the end of this year.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 05:45:50 PM

Why do you believe that? and for the price you set it seems very big for Bitcoin to achieve in this very short time (2021), because the subject of a bullrun is something that everyone has always been waiting for, but that doesn't mean it can be very easy to happen.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 06:43:54 PM

Why do you believe that? and for the price you set it seems very big for Bitcoin to achieve in this very short time (2021), because the subject of a bullrun is something that everyone has always been waiting for, but that doesn't mean it can be very easy to happen.

Right mate, it is not so quickly and easily achievable. It seems that he must have been misguided by the people who brought him into crypto and is now spreading misinformation himself. 80k or 120k are very far and the resistances are so strong they are not so easy to be broken. I still see btc to be under 20k as the market sentiments have changed to bearish after btc plunged under 42k.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1483

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 06:54:58 PM

From 80000 to 120000?
Nothing is impossible in cryptocurrencies. But these prices don't make much sense. If bitcoin reaches $80000, we think that it is already bull.
I think we will see an upward movement before the end of the year. But we will see together whether we start at $80000 or $8000 Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███