Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🛑Multiverse AI 💲Funding Available to develop own Planet🪐 Listed on Kucoin 🛑  (Read 265 times)
Swag242 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 11:06:31 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2021, 08:10:40 PM by Swag242

Multiverse AI formally know as Hadron AI,

Here is a break down of part of the team as listed back in 2018 I will update later after confirmed if they are still on the project,

All this is information is to the best of my knowledge and may not be 100% accurate.

Multiverse AI formally know as Hadron AI, Has finally been Listed on an exchange.

It is listed on Kucoin with the coin as of 6/22 11:35 UCT it is priced at .0561

Here is the link to the Whitepaper https://multiverse.ai/whitepaper It takes a while to load.
Here is the faster Pdf Link https://multiverse.ai/javascript/ViewerJS/EKyhDX9F0PljJS9u/4s5iHtN2x1tOEHJg.pdf?v=387LtDTPi0Ipboql#viewer.action=download

The maximum supply of coin is to be 25 Billion

‍"The ticker of our token is AI. And here are details about our tokenomics:

50% | Allocation to mining, nodes and on-chain network incentives.

25% | Allocation to Team members and developer community

12.5% | Allocation to Private Placement

12.5% | Allocation to Foundation to promote activities within the Multiverse Ecosystem"

Staking of the projects or "planets" is going to be available with more information coming soon.

You can submit your own "planet" or project to the team in which you can be selected and granted funding to create your own token inside of the multiverse ai system. There is information about this down below in the AMA for more clarification.

If you have any questions or want to follow the project you can subscribe to their telegram channel at https://t.me/multiverselabs

To view the "planets" and projects in the Multiverse system Simply Sign up for an account at https://multiverse.ai/ If any of this has helped you or you found it useful if you could go to edit profile and add my referral address as Activate@engineer.com that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and hope to keep you more updated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swag242 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 11:14:50 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2021, 03:14:03 AM by Swag242

Here is the following Question and Answers from a recent Ama. There is a Kucoin ama aswell but i feel this is more informational

Moderator:

‍Welcome Cliff! Could you introduce yourself and the project?

Cliff S:

Hi, everyone, my name is Cliff Szu, co-founder of Multiverse. I’m from Stanford with my degree in Computer Science and an Economics minor degree. I originally worked at IBM in A.I. and led mobile engineering at a Google-acquired company.

Our project got financed from Matrix Partners, Huobi Ventures, Arrington XRP, Kucoin, Fenbushi Capital, etc. Our founding team graduated from Stanford University and Berkeley and worked at Google, Twitter, Intel, etc.

Moderator:

‍What do “Multiverse” and “Planets” mean?

Cliff S:

‍Multiverse enables individuals and organizations to build dApp projects on our decentralized machine-learning platform in a low-code environment with minimal technical barriers to entry. These projects by third party developers are called Planets.

Each Planet project has its own token, product, DEX, economy, governance, leadership, and inflation/deflation rates, all initially determined without code and is then automatically translated into Multiverse smart contract code. No initial coding is necessary, and the associated costs of engineering and code audits are also eliminated.

The economies are all powered by our low-fee DEX. The main token of the Multiverse is the AI token (symbol: AI).

Moderator:

‍I read the whitepaper and the concept of Multiverse is refreshing! Can you tell us how you thought of such a creative concept, “Multiverse”? And why “Planets”?

Cliff S:

‍Decentralized apps need their own environments. The more we worked with partners, we realized they have their own requirements for economics, governance, and tokens. We didn’t want a one-size-fits all approach because every project is unique. Multiverse was born.

The Multiverse is like the physics of the universe. It’s just the environment where things exist. The founders and stakers of each project set the rules of each project. That’s why we call these projects planets.

Moderator:

‍I've noticed that Multiverse is backed by many reputable funds, including Matrix Partners, Huobi ventures, Arrington XRP, Kucoin and Fenbushi Capital. Why did those ventures choose to support Multiverse since 2018? Can you tell us more about the stories between you and them?

Cliff S:

‍So we’re very lucky to work with some really excellent partners.

They’ve advised us on both testing our hypothesis and also building out use cases with partners. I would be honored to work with them again in the future.

Moderator:

I read that experts think AI is more important than electricity and the Internet, and that it is our most important and final invention. How can that be?

Cliff S:

‍So this saying is from some famous people at Google and Stanford. So the Internet is incredibly important, and it connects all phones and computers. But artificial intelligence will eventually run every single device whether it is online or offline. Once it is inexpensive to add A.I., there’s no reason why you shouldn’t have intelligence in every device on earth, just like there’s some intelligence in every animal on earth. So it will affect more things than even the Internet.

I think the saying is actually “A.I. is the new electricity, and I think they mean that it will power everything on earth eventually. It’s somewhat similar to how every electric device has a microprocessor in it. Eventually, all of those microprocessors will have artificial intelligence built in. It will be a new paradigm in how the world works.

The difference between A.I. and other industrial revolutions is that those industrial revolutions replaced muscle power with machine power from steam and then electricity. This is different because you are starting to work in the realm of thinking, which is something that has never happened before. It’s hard to overstate how large of a revolution this will be.

Moderator:

‍Your team is made up of elite engineers from Google, IBM, Intel and Twitter, how did you bring them into the Multiverse project?

Cliff S:

‍Many of us are friends from Stanford. We took classes together, and even joined startups together. We were groomsmen in each others’ weddings.

I think this is important because our team knows how to work together well. It’s not like a bunch of random people who started a project at a meetup. Those teams often break apart. Many companies fail due to internal tensions and fighting.

Moderator:

‍Ethereum’s tremendous success has been attributed to the explosive growth in dApps and DeFi. Is Multiverse going to be even more successful and bigger than Ethereum, since A.I. is everywhere and so pervasive in our lives today?

Cliff S:

‍I have the highest respect for the Ethereum team and Satoshi. There are some other teams that I really respect, like Protocol Labs. I think these teams have really innovated in the space. It’s hard to predict what the future holds, but we are confident that A.I. is a major part of how humanity evolves in this century, and we think we have a unique approach which will open it up to many more participants.

Moderator:

‍If someone doesn’t know how to code, how do they participate in the Multiverse?

Cliff S:

‍There are many different ways you can participate in the Multiverse, even if you’ve never written a single line of code. You can immediately start engaging with communities, reading through projects, asking questions and providing feedback to founders, and even supporting planets by swapping into their tokens.

If you’re interested in founding your own planet, all you need to get started is an idea. From there, you’ll want to build a community to refine your idea and better understand what kinds of knowledge and resources you’ll need to bring in to get your planet launched.

Moderator:

Why would developers choose Multiverse over other centralized or decentralized platforms?

Cliff S:

Even though our platform is relatively new, it already is more open than many centralized developer ecosystems.

The ecosystem’s funding model is totally unique where anyone can support a project, and the protections against bad founders is also the strongest we have ever seen.

Moderator:

‍I heard that I can stake on the Multiverse. Can you tell me how? Is it difficult?

Cliff S:

‍If you have Multiverse tokens (symbol: AI), to stake you just look through the projects in the Multiverse. Multiverse uses machine learning to help you find projects that you are interested in. Once you find a project you like, you can stake your AI tokens with two clicks. All of the project’s information is public and visible, including founder stake, vesting, and lockups, so everyone has the same data to make fair decisions.

Moderator:

‍Your news release mentioned “Planet projects have already landed customers for their AI/ML products from some of the world’s largest companies and organizations.” Can you share more?

Cliff S:

‍So several companies have already used Planets in the Multiverse. Some of those are still confidential, and we’ll announce them in the coming months, but the world’s biggest biotech company, Roche, has used it extensively.

Researchers at US FDA are currently using it; we’re actually meeting with them tomorrow. NASA’s Space Telescope scientists have used it, and researchers at Stanford University have used it in bioengineering.

Moderator:

‍What are the plans for your project in the immediate future?

Cliff S:

‍There are some things that we are still under confidentiality for, but there will be a lot of announcements about Multiverse in the coming ten days and we invite you to visit our website, join our Telegram and Twitter.

Telegram | t.me/multiverselabs
Reddit | r/multiverselabs
Twitter | @multiverse_labs
Linkedin | linkedin.com/company/hadronai
Official Website | www.multiverse.ai

Moderator:

Why does Multiverse need to use blockchain technology?

Cliff S:

‍That's a good question. Blockchain is a decentralized technology.

If we made Multiverse a centralized platform, it would be another Google or Tech Giant company, and the world will still be the same as it is. With blockchain technology, we want to make Multiverse a platform that everyone can use and trust.

Blockchain creates an ecosystem that allows for more economic mechanisms and governance rules that are open, transparent and unchangeable, which gives participants in the ecosystem a transparent and fair opportunity to participate.    

Questions from the audience

Question 1: Where can I buy AI tokens?

Cliff S:

‍Information about where you can buy tokens will be released in the near future. Please stay tuned.

Question 2: Can you tell us about the use and distribution of tokens?

Cliff S:

‍You can use the tokens for staking, holding or paying for services on different planets, or you can start a planet.

Question 3: This project has a long runway. I’ve noticed that you have been focusing on technology and the longer-term vision of Multiverse. I’ll like to ask about the ticker of the Multiverse token and the tokenomics, can you elaborate on it?

Cliff S:

‍The ticker of our token is AI. And here are details about our tokenomics:

50% | Allocation to mining, nodes and on-chain network incentives.

25% | Allocation to Team members and developer community

12.5% | Allocation to Private Placement

12.5% | Allocation to Foundation to promote activities within the Multiverse Ecosystem

Question 4: Will an IDO event be conducted for the AI tokens?

Cliff S:

‍Our platform has its own decentralized exchange, which can help projects raise funds and use AI tokens to initiate projects. Therefore,  we will not be conducting an IDO.

Question 5: I’m really looking forward to the development of Multiverse, because it seems to be a technically superior and well-funded project. Is there a reason why you changed the name from HADRON to Multiverse?

Cliff S:

‍We conducted the rebranding exercise because our platform is multiverse. Therefore, we want to put the focus on Multiverse as its name is easier to remember than HADRON.  
Swag242 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 10:27:05 PM

More information can be found on the podcast series : https://open.spotify.com/show/5c0uCrC8CLEJTS682DS2x6

Here is the Transcript provided from the hadron website. For episode Tokenomics.

Transcript: The Hadron Multiverse Episode 3 - Tokenomics Volume 1
The transcript is also available at Temi.

Michael (00:40):

Welcome back to the Hadron multiverse podcast. This is Episode 3, Tokenomics Volume 1.

Cliff (00:49):

At last, we are at tokenomics! Before we get into specific numbers and kind of dry figures, it's worth, I think, taking a zoom out and looking at how things are in the current state of blockchain and machine learning. The way things are right now for blockchain and machine learning development, it excludes 99.9% of people on earth. That's actually a pretty staggering figure. It's probably an underestimation. So it's estimated that fewer than 0.27% of people can write any kind of software code and a smaller percentage of people are able to write machine learning or smart contract code. I mean, think about like your friends in high school, for example, in high school, how many people eventually became software engineers and how many of those people do you know write smart contract codes. It's probably around that level. And then if you expand it across the rest of the world where people are maybe not quite as fortunate in the options that they can study, it's an even lower number.

Cliff (01:57):

Right off the bat, when you go into a project and you see it's like start hacking with this new coding language, that project has already excluded the vast majority of people from being able to participate directly. On the other side, fewer than 1% of people globally are accredited investors. In other words, most people in the world are also not able to participate financially with other projects. So not only can they not code the projects or build projects, they also cannot support projects early on. In this environment, we see things as the entry barriers being way, way too high for someone to start a project. And what that means is if you, unless you're one of those 0.1% of people, you're probably not going to be able to start a project, unless you just have access to lots of capital.

Cliff (02:51):

We're talking like car levels of money, where you have to hire engineers. Perhaps you have to pay for code audits, which are thousands or tens of thousands of dollars. You have to build a website, you have to have all these things lined up to start a project. And we strongly believe that only 0.1% of people can currently do blockchain or machine learning software development. But the other 99.9% of people, many of them will have great ideas. It's undeniable, right? Just because you can't code doesn't mean you don't have great ideas. So that's really the goal of our platform is to make this very difficult process of developing machine learning software in a distributed sense, much more easy for ordinary people to participate in because everyone has good ideas. Maybe not everyone can start a company, but we want to make us, at least anyone can. The difference is not obviously not everyone can be a founder.

Cliff (03:50):

Not everyone can be an entrepreneur, but if you have a good idea and you're willing to work for it, it should be possible. So the concept that is really central to the multiverse is that our projects are dApps. They're called planets. The reason we call them planets is that every project, every planet project has its own token, its own product, its own economy, its own governance, its own leadership, inflation and deflation rates. All of these things are integrated into each project and that's because every project is going to have different goals, right? Some projects are going to work directly with enterprises. Some projects are good to work with other planets. So believe it or not, there'll probably be a planet that all it does is make planet artwork for other planets. Right? And, it seems kind of random, but it actually makes sense. And there's another planet that all it does is make loans to other planet founders.

Cliff (04:47):

And all of these are third-party, they're created by other people in the community. So planets are essential to our concept, right? You're not just making a dApp in our case, we're trying to make it so that the Hadron multiverse is just like physics. It's just the physics that kind of runs the universe. But within that individual, planets can choose what they want to do with that framework. And that's where they can set things up. Like, I want to have 10 million tokens for my project and I'm going to have a 3% inflation because we want to mirror the existing real world inflation. And another saying, no, I'm going to only have like a thousand tokens and it's going to be strongly deflationary because I believe that's really what I want to emulate something like a rare metal, just for an example. I don't know if I think that's a good idea or not, but again, we're not here to impose our ideas on people.

Cliff (05:43):

We're here to just build the framework that is flexible enough so that 99.9% of people can build what they want without writing a ton of code and spending tens of thousands or more of US dollars to build something. And then only to find out that no one wants it. So I think that's like a very, very central point. We want to open it up to 99.9% of people. And we want to make sure that you can find out early if your project is going to make it, or if it seems like there's some rough edges that need to be smoothed out. So the biggest problem with making entry barriers low for people to start is that you have people who do exit scams or rug pools, right? And this is not a problem that's exclusive to crypto. This is a problem that happened in the nineties.

Cliff (06:32):

This is a problem that has happened in the twenties. It's happened over and over again. And, how do we take the blockchain ethos of visibility and dependability, and apply that also to the founding of these planet projects. And the way that we do this is that everything from the founders' stake, how much did they stake into their own project? How long are they going to invest? What are their spending plans in the lockup terms, all of those things, instead of just kind of someone just saying them in a pitch deck, they're actually all hard-coded into the smart contract when you start your planet. And what that means is that anyone who wants to stake on the planet now they're not investing in planets. They're just staking on them. By staking on them, they're still kind of giving a vote of confidence. And when you stay on the planet, you can see all of these factors.

Cliff (07:23):

You can see the vesting, you can see spending plans, founders have to pre-register sales of their own tokens from their planets. That's something that just doesn't really exist right now. Right now you've heard of projects where some of the token supply will drastically change due to essentially centralized control of a project. In this case, it's all hard-coded into the contract. And so it actually dramatically increases the barriers for bad actors. And we think that's something that is truly overdue in this space. And these things, I think, are all great. And you can do this with a lot of existing platforms. I think the difference with Hadron and also is that we open it up to the 99.9% because you can do all these things, setting your economy up, setting up your governance, leadership, inflation, deflation, all those things without writing any code, it gets turned into a smart contract.

Cliff (08:18):

We don't control it and you decide what it is, but you don't have to write code. It gets turned into a smart contract and it runs everything autonomously. And so again, we're sending up the physics for the world, the universe, and people choose what settings they want for their planet projects. We also have workers or data miners. So they are the network of people and the devices who provide the intelligence and computational power of the system. These workers are different. They actually help provide kind of the muscle to build these planets and to build their products. That can include data annotation. It can include data filtering. It could include data collection, even user testing. What's interesting and very unique in this space is that these founders can initially designate the workers' rights on their planets.

Cliff (09:14):

Essentially you can set something like automatic citizenship for workers. You can allow unionization and voting rights, and maybe even worker benefits. You can imagine if you operate in a specific region, you could potentially even offer health insurance to the workers. And I'm talking about real life health insurance. These are things that are up to the initial founders, but then what founders can do is specify if this is also can be set by governance. And, governance means that these are set by votes, by citizens of the planet. And so that becomes a very important factor where you're deciding who is going to be and is going to have a voice in your system. And again, this is all transparent. We don't dictate what a founder should do. We don't say, "Oh, you must have unionization support", or "you must have automatic citizenship for workers", but we give the framework that lets founders make these settings on their own.

Cliff (10:12):

And you can transparently see, as a worker, what your rights would be on a planet through ratings by other workers on those claimed rights because people can claim things, but not necessarily deliver them. And that way workers can make these fully informed decisions. And I think that's completely unique in the centralized and decentralized worlds, and an important step towards greater equality as an option. And so again, I think that these things are going to be laid out by the founders. And people, when they see this, they can decide that I'm going to stake on this planet because I think it's going to have great potential for growth, or I'm going to work on this planet because I think I'm going to be taken care of well on this planet, or I don't really care about my rights on this planet because I just want to make money and it's just going to do a quick job on this planet and be done. It really people can make their own decisions on this. That's the key point of the multiverse that we don't dictate what founders should do. We just give the framework that lets them make these settings.

Michael (11:13):

Citizens are something that it's a setting that the founder can set that enables individuals to become citizens. Citizens can vote and partake in governance of the planet. And one of the unique things is that not all projects can have the same citizenship requirements and not all projects need citizens. In fact, a project could choose not to have people vote on the governance and, in that case, there wouldn't be any citizens. A project could choose to have any staker that has greater than a certain amount be counted as a citizen, or they may require additional participation in order for people to become citizens. These are decisions that the founder can make when they are when they first create the project. And, also later as the project matures. The citizenship settings and parameters are all transparent to everyone who is looking to participate in the project, or not. Everyone can see these. So it's clear to everyone what the rules are for the particular planet.

Cliff (12:23):

I think some of the things you could set, for example, through governance would be inflation or deflation rates for the economy, interest rates, exit fees, even rules for citizenship. In other words, citizens can decide how future citizens are added. And, a founder can make citizenship highly exclusive or inclusive or anything in between. And again, the key is transparency, right? More people can see these settings. These settings are visible before you do any staking, working, or trading with that planet. And you can decide for yourself, what are your priorities as a staker, worker, or a trader. Overall, I'd say it's a very straightforward token model. And, the reason for that is inside the multiverse, you have quite a bit going on and we wanted to have something that was more predictable and understandable. Our entire project is about approachability and making things, especially something as complicated as machine learning on a decentralized platform, making that as approachable and understandable as possible.

Cliff (13:26):

In terms of the basics, we're looking at 25 billion tokens, fixed supply, but deflationary, and we'll get into why it's deflationary. More importantly is how these tokens are used within the multiverse. So again, there's 25 billion ERC20 tokens. And, within the multiverse inside our blockchain, there are 25 billion corresponding coins. And then once you get into the multiverse, you can essentially stake that on any of the planets that you find interesting, or you can just hold them as coins if you want. I think it's probably more interesting to stake them on projects, but think of them almost like gold at that point.

Cliff (14:08):

This is Episode 3 of the Hadron Multiverse podcast. Next episode is Tokenomics Volume 2. Thanks for joining us.

Swag242 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 09:53:57 AM

Ama in Vietnam today, will update with questions and answers if possible later today
teethitself

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 01:02:58 PM

The goal of DeFi is to reconstruct the banking system for the whole world in this open, permissionless way
Swag242 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 09:58:32 PM

Listed on Coin Gecko for you to follow https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/multiverse

Also I am told it is listed on Blockfolio as well
oUgenDer

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 12:17:38 PM

is there any possibility that it will be listed in Binance in 2021!!
BOupiplO

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 05:56:08 PM

Quick question on liquidity mining, if the principal value depreciates, does that mean the returns will decrease? For example if the pool value is usd 200 and now it is usd 100, the returns in dfi will be lesser correct?
Swag242 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 06:15:23 PM

is there any possibility that it will be listed in Binance in 2021!!

That would be a good question for Wan Wei in the telegram https://t.me/multiverselabs
Swag242 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 08:01:25 PM

There will be another ama this week in Vietnamese I believe and hosted by the one and only Wan Wei, join the telegram and ask her for the link to participate or view.
tiantoXa

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 05:23:57 PM

as the market is down right now and i think its a perfect time to have some new cake for me  Grin Grin
roundswiss

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 08:39:41 PM

the total supply is currently available on market right now ? or will it be release in some section ?
Swag242 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 09:43:51 PM

the total supply is currently available on market right now ? or will it be release in some section ?

These details have not yey been released and when they are I will try to update this post with the information when it becomes avalible.

You can also ask via the telegram
Swag242 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 10:17:17 AM

They are not listed on trading view

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/AIUSDT/
ItOiDURy

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 03:48:54 PM

the market is getting down so its a perfect time to invest more and more ..
Swag242 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 11:29:55 PM

Ama in thia on telegram, plan to update post with questions and answers when available
Swag242 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 09:11:13 AM

An update on tokenomics has been released https://multiverse.ai/tokenomics
Swag242 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 11:43:53 PM

what will be the max output for the staking period ?

Those details have not been released yet. but the maximum token total will be 25 billion.
Swag242 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 04:57:39 PM

Staking is said to be released in the third quarter
Swag242 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 03:45:48 PM

Here is the translated version of the most recent ama

Topic: Blockchain + AI is sparking, how Multiverse will break the monopoly of technology giants on AI
Time: 2021/06/24 (Thu) 20:00-21:00
Guest: Su Wanwei – Head of Marketing Strategy
Host: Penny
Today’s event will be divided into 3 stages

Q&A: Guests answer questions collected in advance
Asking questions: free to ask questions from community friends
Responding: Friends from the community rushed to answer questions related to this event
The first stage: Q&A
Multiverse guest background history
Hello everyone! I am Su Wanwei from Singapore and I am the head of marketing strategy at Multiverse.

Let me briefly introduce my background. I entered the field of emerging technologies and startup companies in 2014. Since then, I have made my own small contributions to the blockchain field as a lecturer, judge, hackathon organizer and marketer.

I joined Multiverse nearly two months ago because I found Multiverse's vision compelling and I want to contribute in my own way. I am very happy to be here today to communicate with members of the grenade community!

Q1. What is the vision and mission of Multiverse? Why did you want to integrate with blockchain technology in the first place?

Multiverse is a decentralized artificial intelligence ecosystem that enables the community to easily fund, train, and deploy machine learning applications (planetary) through its own customized tokens and decentralized economic system. This is done in a low-code environment, with the lowest technical barriers to entry.

Multiverse’s vision and mission is to enable promising individuals and groups to become leaders and build planets so that they can influence local or global communities. This has nothing to do with location, race, education, coding skills or bank status. Consistent with our vision, we chose the word "Multiverse" because it is a name that stimulates imagination. In addition, it is also easy to remember.

As we develop and continue to provide good services to our users, we believe that there will be an entire practical planetary economy that can contribute to making human life better, both inside and outside the multiverse.

The reason we want to integrate with blockchain technology is because each planetary project has its own characteristics, which are initially determined without code, and then automatically converted into Multiverse smart contract code. There is no need for initial coding, and it also eliminates engineering and code audit related costs. Therefore, the combination of AI and blockchain technology is very important.

These economies are powered by our low-cost DEX. The main token of Multiverse is AI token (symbol: AI)

Q2. How does Multiverse actually work? You have a very special concept of "planet", can you explain it more for us?

Multiverse AI projects implemented by third-party developers are called "planets". Each planetary project has its own token, product, DEX, economy, governance, leadership, and inflation/deflation rate.

Within two months of launching the Multiverse platform, we have received proposals from more than 50 planets. These proposals range from food exchanges in local communities and gambling forecasts to insurance risk forecasts, touching all aspects of our lives.

With the development of Multiverse, more people will become planet founders and build meaningful and prosperous planets; more people around the world can make a living by doing planetary work. This is especially important because sometimes local jobs are limited in certain areas.

Q3. Multiverse uses a unique algorithm Quokka. What is its main concept?

Quokka is our proof-of-stake blockchain, designed from the ground up to support high transaction load and anti-censorship.
Quokka's cryptographically secure verifiable ledger is our high-throughput blockchain. It is optimized for machine learning artificial intelligence and is immutable, decentralized, transparent and environmentally friendly.
Quokka uses parachains to achieve high transaction rates and fast final results, which are required for high transaction rates, censorship resistance and a high level of decentralization, exceeding the limits of ordinary BFT validators.
Q4. May I ask how the AI ​​coin and the total amount of tokens of each planet are distributed, and what are the main functions of the tokens? ?
The code name of our token is AI. Here are the details about the composition of our tokens:

50% | Assigned to mining, node and on-chain network rewards
 25% | Assigned to team members and developer community
 12.5% ​​| allocated to private placement
 12.5% ​​| allocated to the foundation to promote activities in the multiverse ecosystem
Multiverse users (currently we have 335,000 registered users) can use AI tokens to invest in planets, purchase planetary services, or just hold AI tokens for a long time.

Q5. If I want to subordinate AI in Multiverse today, what actions do I need to do?

To subordinate AI in Multiverse, you must first make a planetary proposal. You can submit a short proposal, including the following

Planet project name : Remember that your AI planet project will have its own tokens, economy, governance, workers and citizens
(you can vote to decide governance) so remember to choose a good name!
A brief description of the project : including what the planet’s goal is and who the target market is.
You want to be the name of the user associated with the project as the founder : currently, you do not need to bet any AI tokens on the planet proposal. Multiverse accelerator and our supporters will invest in your project in the early stages.
Basic token statistics : number of tokens, inflation rate/deflation rate, and token name/symbol (can be changed later). Regarding the token economic rules of the respective planet, this can be just a rough number, and you can adjust it later.
After completing items 1-4 above, you can send your proposal to us, planets@multiverse.ai . In the near future, we will provide a form on the website so that the submission process can be smoother.

Q6.  What development plans will Multiverse have in the second half of the year?

Wow, for this question, I can only give you a rough idea! The blockchain field is changing really fast. For us, we have to make adjustments whenever we need it.

From a technical point of view, in the remaining six months of this year, we plan to launch our tracking function, Quokka blockchain open source validator instructions and client, and at the same time release the Ai30 token standard for Multiverse project tokens.

Regarding the marketing plan to expand the user base and gain more adoption, we have a great community plan whose members have been following us since 2017.

In addition, we plan to do localized publicity and provide education on emerging technologies for our planet workers. This is how we improve and attract cryptocurrency participants to understand the multiverse project.

We look forward to your continued support!

Phase 2: Asking questions
Q1: So far, what is the difference between the so-called "AI Planet" and the issuance of a new token project? Are there any unique advantages?

The difference and competitive advantage of the "Planet Project" in Multiverse is that the planet project can use our Multiverse Fund or our low-code platform, which means that if you want to do an emerging technology project, such as artificial intelligence and With blockchain, you don't have to worry about complicated code at all.

I want to take Taiwan as an example. The innovation of Taiwanese is something that every Singaporean knows and yearns for.

Even if you are a poor student, you only need a good idea and you can start an amazing new technology company ("Planet Project") on Multiverse. Our goal is to break the traditional technical barriers, such as the need for a lot of funds and a good social network, so that everyone can build a planetary project

Q2: Multiverse feels quite complicated. Can you briefly describe your ultimate vision?

So Multiverse's final vision is a relatively equal world, because everyone is doing emerging technologies and technologies, and the threshold is very high, so what we have to do is to lower the threshold so that people from all over the world can participate. In our new world, everyone knows that the world is changing all the time, and I think the world we are going to step into in the past five or ten years depends on ideas, and we can move forward together with good innovation. So in simple terms, this This is the ultimate vision of Multiverse.

Q3: Are AI tokens traded on Quokka's blockchain? How do we participate in mining?

Currently our AI token is ERC-20, which is on the Ethereum blockchain.

Our Quokka blockchain smart contract has been audited by a Tianwan company. It is a very fast and secure agreement. Quokka's primary purpose is fast, safe and low handling fees.

Q4: I want to know how tokens and artificial intelligence are combined

When the planet and the planet need to work together, the currency of transaction payment needs to use AI tokens
There are many smart contracts on Multiverse, and smart contracts all use AI tokens for transactions
When a planet has its own project, it needs to use AI tokens first, and then exchange for the planet’s own tokens

Q5: Is there a burning mechanism for AI tokens?

We don't have a destruction mechanism because we are a decentralized concept. We have noticed that the destruction mechanism is usually provided by more centralized blockchains and projects, so we don't have this mechanism.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: