Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to send bnb to trust wallet quick quesiton  (Read 35 times)
ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 02:46:11 PM

I just added RPC chain to my metamask on it.  I have my bnb that I can see on it.  I went to the trust wallet and got the "receive" address for trust wallet.  I went to metamask and clicked the send and added the trust wallet address.  it shows "send and the bnb" amount and TO with the trust wallet adress but nothing happens... there is no "next".

What am I doing wrong? thanks you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 02:51:25 PM

If your Trustwallet is recently updated and RPC is of Binance Smart Chain. You will have to click "Smart Chain" on your trustwallet then tick "receive" then send from MetaMask. It usually doesn't take more than 2-5 minutes to arrive. However, if you're clicking the normal BNB on your trustwallet you would not be able to send BNB there from your Binance Smart Chain RPC on Metamask.

This video can be of guide to you https://youtu.be/8JZSUv40Tx0
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 03:25:00 PM

I just added RPC chain to my metamask on it.  I have my bnb that I can see on it.  I went to the trust wallet and got the "receive" address for trust wallet.  I went to metamask and clicked the send and added the trust wallet address.  it shows "send and the bnb" amount and TO with the trust wallet adress but nothing happens... there is no "next".

What am I doing wrong? thanks you
Check your RPC settings.
https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain
If you did everything correctly, then there may be a problem in the browser if you use Google.
Try another browser or reinstall the app.
Try to make an operation on the Ethereum Mainnet, but do not confirm it. You need to check if a window appears that says confirm the operation

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██