Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 06:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SWASS an access token using the same tokenomics started by safemoon.  (Read 97 times)
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 06:16:19 PM

ABOUT SWASS?
SWASS is backed by a dedicated team of professionals who have 20+ years of experience operating businesses, developing software, and bringing products to market. The members of the team have specialized in algorithmic trading tools, machine learning, SEO, financial products, & DeFi ecosystems.

At SWASS, we are exceptionally proud of the community that is being built surrounding our token. We work to provide engagement through our social media pages, as well as timely announcements, and transparency as the company develops.

The result of which, is an honest and progress-driven token, backed by our biggest supports and believers in the DApp project. We encourage anyone who believes in our use case or tokenomics, to please volunteer in getting the word out about SWASS!

In the future we hope to integrate the power of the community in deciding if excess funds will be spent on marketing budgets, for yield farming integration, random NFT generation, token burns, etc

USE CASE
The SWASS ecosystem is built on an aggressive "store of wealth" and "yield tokenomics" model, which benefits every long term holder with passive income. Every transaction is subject to a 5% tax re-distributed to existing holders, and a 5% tax given back to the liquidity pool.

In addition, SWASS developers are creating a suite of products that will provide high-grade portfolio management, and charting tools on our Decentralized App (DApp). Access to this will be based on a minimum balance of SWASS tokens held (in an individuals' wallet), although anyone can still access basic features on our website swass.finance.

For holders of SWASS, the DApp acts as a 2nd layer incentive for adding liquidity, as well as a product that they can use to search other cryptocurrencies, and more easily manage their portfolio. Our developers are committed to improving the DApp experience for larger holders of SWASS, and expanding the applications of the SWASS token in the future.

ROADMAP

TEAM
qwertyup23

Activity: 2282
Merit: 788

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 07:31:32 PM

Hi, just a quick question:

Do you have an idea as to the real identity of the team members behind the project? I mean, I do not understand on why the pictures of the team are all cartoonish where they can just omit the idea of putting a 'team member's page' and everything will be okay.

Since a team member's page is posted, I do think it's your duty to disclose their respective identities together with any of their reference link, if any. It just gives me this doubt of questioning if this project is real or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: