Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Test for free our new futures exchange, and get paid for feedback!  (Read 1007 times)
obs3rve

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 01:50:45 AM

• Reordering panels is extremely choppy and 'grabbing' is way too sensitive when using mobile device.
  • Users should be in control of how their balance is displayed. Eight decimal places to the right of one whole Bitcoin is my preference. Many find the mBTC display confusing.
  • Any platform handling money of any kind should encourage users to employ two-factor authentication on their accounts from the very first time they sign in
  • We would like the floating PnL to be reflected near it's respective range in the right-hand index of the candle chart, and updating in real time. There should also be static marker(s) there to note the open position(s)
  • Using mobile device, the margin jumps away from intended position at the exact time of call/put.<<<<high priority
  • If you could do one or both of the following: reduce confirmation requirements to one, or eliminate by implementation of lightning network, this would greatly improve UEX. ......edit ~20min laterBeyond 2 confirmations is super overkill. one is enough. Still waiting.

I'll return with a conclusion to this trial. I hope this information is finding you well with a demand for it. Salut!BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kelvin Santos (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 17

Co-Founder at TickSpread

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2021, 04:35:35 PM

• Reordering panels is extremely choppy and 'grabbing' is way too sensitive when using mobile device.
  • Users should be in control of how their balance is displayed. Eight decimal places to the right of one whole Bitcoin is my preference. Many find the mBTC display confusing.
  • Any platform handling money of any kind should encourage users to employ two-factor authentication on their accounts from the very first time they sign in
  • We would like the floating PnL to be reflected near it's respective range in the right-hand index of the candle chart, and updating in real time. There should also be static marker(s) there to note the open position(s)
  • Using mobile device, the margin jumps away from intended position at the exact time of call/put.<<<<high priority
  • If you could do one or both of the following: reduce confirmation requirements to one, or eliminate by implementation of lightning network, this would greatly improve UEX. ......edit ~20min laterBeyond 2 confirmations is super overkill. one is enough. Still waiting.

I'll return with a conclusion to this trial. I hope this information is finding you well with a demand for it. Salut!BTC

Thanks for the feedback! We will put those in the to-do list:

• Improve reordering of panels in mobile
  • Allow users selecting their preferred unit/precision
  • Showing PnL and position on the right side of chart

We are working on improving security, and to make it easy to deposit. Agreed that several confirmations take too long.

One thing I did *not* understand is the margin jump from intended position. Could you explain it a little more?

Hi just used TickSpread today, noticed a couple of things that made it difficult for me to use.

1. When I tried to put a buy limit order the error message does not pop up long enough for me to see what changes needed to be made it's up for like 3 seconds if you could change this to something like 10 seconds would be so much better, see following image:

I am still learning about trading cryptocurrencies so once i learn more about whats going on I will give more feedback

Email:harishhh_c@outlook.com

Thanks for the image!! Agreed with increasing the popup time. Regarding this specific error, we can do even better and prevent users from typing invalid prices.

Can I set a price to automatically close the contract?

You can with automatically close at a profit with a limit order. We are working on implementing a stop loss.

=== Try out our new futures exchange, TickSpread, for free! ===
obs3rve

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 07:14:04 PM

One thing i did not understand...
If I set margin leverage to 25x, for example, the very moment i tap the 'buy' button, it will jump to another higher or lower position on the slider before placing the order. In real-world Bitcoin trading, this has the potential to ruin someone's day, along with their impression of your exchange.

Feel free Grin 1EVFfrargH7HXMipJxiBxD8fo3xL8wrLVR

I've just returned to evaluate your site with newly deposited testnet coin.
You can expect a comprehensive report by 10:00 pm. server time Aloha! ₿
Kelvin Santos (OP)
Copper Member

Co-Founder at TickSpread

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 05:55:08 PM

Sent 0.3 mBTC! Waiting for more feedback in your report!

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 02:15:40 AM

Tested TickSpreader, here is my some of my critique.

The dark mode contrast seems too far dark.

Balances appear to be buggy for the first 15-30 minutes upon initial login.

Request and confirmation is smooth.

However in the next update, you should be able to provide TXN ID of the transfer. Since this is still in beta, the email confirmation is good touch. If you could add 2FA that would be even better.

For the first couple of minutes upon initial login this error seems to persists. I wasn't able to buy/sell within my testing hours, will try again tomorrow.

I've sent some tBTC to the deposit QR/Address. However the balance only reflects after 6-8 hours.

Time stamp should be included together with the Date. Deposit history seems to be working well for tBTC.

It shows false password update. Not even close to account creation. At this point it should be accurate if the sign up button works and email confirmation.
Kelvin Santos (OP)
Copper Member

Co-Founder at TickSpread

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2022, 04:50:39 PM

Tested TickSpreader, here is my some of my critique.

Hi Clairvoyance, thank you for your feedback. Sorry for taking this long to answer, we now "resurrected" this thread. Please send us your address and we'll give you the promised payment for the testing.

We made several changes over the last several months and I think most of your points have been fixed already! Website is totally different now, please check it out. Smiley

Edit: sent 0.5 mBTC!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: