Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: British Airways confirms four vaccinated pilots have recently died...  (Read 377 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 09:21:14 PM

Of course they are going to claim it had nothing to do with the vaccines. If they went the other way, they'd soon be in a lawsuit fight with a bunch of other airlines. This way they only have to fight the people when the people catch on.

BRITISH AIRWAYS IN CRISIS TALKS WITH GOVERNMENT OVER IF VACCINATED PILOTS SHOULD BE FLYING PLANES - https://www.brighteon.com/embed/68e83efd-43a8-45c7-90e7-c25114cd6909.

British Airways confirms four vaccinated pilots have recently died, claims no link to vaccines

Online rumors have been circulating over the past few days that four British Airways pilots have died, and that British Airways is in “crisis talks” with the British government about these deaths. In attempting to dismiss this rumor, Reuters ran a fact check article that actually confirms the deaths of the four pilots.

Via Reuters:

The spokesperson, however, confirmed the authenticity of the four condolence books, as four company pilots had recently passed away. “Our thoughts are with their family and friends,” they said, adding that none of the deaths was linked to vaccines.

British Airways, like nearly all airlines, is aggressively pushing vaccines for both its employees (including pilots) and passengers. Earlier this year, for example, British Airways launched its own vaccine passport.

According to Reuters, there is no truth to the claim that British Airways is in “crisis talks” with the British government. However, if such crisis talks were taking place, they would no doubt be classified as a national security issue, so Reuters wouldn’t be told about this anyway. That doesn’t mean they are taking place, but if we’ve learned anything over the last 18 months, it’s that when the controlled corporate media “debunks” things related to covid, that usually means the claims are true.

Various videos, including the following video posted on Brighteon.com, covers the rumor that numerous vaccinated British Airways pilots have died and that British Airways is in “crisis talks.” Note that this video does not claim this is all confirmed, but classifies the claim as a “rumor.”

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 05:23:20 AM

One of the tools I use to ascertain the weight of a story is how fast the 'fact checkers' respond.  When they are on a story within a day, it indicates that there is a 'there there', and it is an important thing.

Basically, a fake story debunks itself in due course.  Not very threatening...but often very useful.  Many, if not most, fake stories are injected deliberately because they are useful in achieving certain goals.  'Going Viral' is a very useful marker for such a thing.

A real story is the real threat, and it's what the 'fact checkers' are funded to deal with.  It's not so much about 'debunking' something as it is 'setting the conversation'.  This is complex because there is not one unified 'conversation'.  There are many going on within many groups.  The complexity and value lays with influencing how and when these various 'conversations' will merge.

People should study Edward Bernays to see how deep this stuff goes, and it's surely become vastly more sophisticated since he exited the industry.  He was the nephew of Sigmund Freud, and is an uncle of the guy who runs Netflix with all of it's bizarre degeneracy, links to the Kushners, etc.  Talk about a family with a gift for mind-fucking 'the nations'!

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 11:09:28 AM

~

I must say, it's much more efficient for you to debunk your owns posts like this. It saves us all the hassle of presenting the facts and evidence. Maybe you can just add "FACT CHECK: THIS IS FALSE" to each of these all-bold P&S threads? And presumably this particular thread can be closed now, as there's nothing more to say on the subject?

cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2021, 11:59:21 AM

One of the tools I use to ascertain the weight of a story is how fast the 'fact checkers' respond.  When they are on a story within a day, it indicates that there is a 'there there', and it is an important thing.

Basically, a fake story debunks itself in due course.  Not very threatening...but often very useful.  Many, if not most, fake stories are injected deliberately because they are useful in achieving certain goals.  'Going Viral' is a very useful marker for such a thing.

A real story is the real threat, and it's what the 'fact checkers' are funded to deal with.  It's not so much about 'debunking' something as it is 'setting the conversation'.  This is complex because there is not one unified 'conversation'.  There are many going on within many groups.  The complexity and value lays with influencing how and when these various 'conversations' will merge.

People should study Edward Bernays to see how deep this stuff goes, and it's surely become vastly more sophisticated since he exited the industry.  He was the nephew of Sigmund Freud, and is an uncle of the guy who runs Netflix with all of it's bizarre degeneracy, links to the Kushners, etc.  Talk about a family with a gift for mind-fucking 'the nations'!

~

I must say, it's much more efficient for you to debunk your owns posts like this. It saves us all the hassle of presenting the facts and evidence. Maybe you can just add "FACT CHECK: THIS IS FALSE" to each of these all-bold P&S threads? And presumably this particular thread can be closed now, as there's nothing more to say on the subject?

Did you not read the post above yours? This is like the question which came first the chicken or the egg? I guess in this thread the chicken shit! tvbcof just said most "Fact Checkers" cover real stories up because that narrative hurts the usual suspects that profit and plunder at the expense of others....

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 01:29:23 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2021, 01:41:40 PM by Cnut237

Did you not read the post above yours? This is like the question which came first the chicken or the egg? I guess in this thread the chicken shit! tvbcof just said most "Fact Checkers" cover real stories up because that narrative hurts the usual suspects that profit and plunder at the expense of others....

Yeah, I did read it. I assumed it was a joke.

1. Someone makes an outrageous claim.
2. The claim is debunked by looking at the facts.

If someone makes a statement without being willing to supply evidence, then the statement is questionable.

If the response to any attempt to debunk the claim is that those debunking it are questionable, then there is no point in arguing anything; if you decide on a conclusion, and refuse to consider facts or evidence, and indeed consider facts to be merely an inconvenience that gets in the way of your pre-determined conclusion, when what's the point in attempting to have a discussion?

---

Edit: Also, feel free to ignore my post here.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 11:44:42 PM

Yeah, I did read it. I assumed it was a joke.

1. Someone makes an outrageous claim.
2. The claim is debunked by looking at the facts.

If someone makes a statement without being willing to supply evidence, then the statement is questionable.

If the response to any attempt to debunk the claim is that those debunking it are questionable, then there is no point in arguing anything; if you decide on a conclusion, and refuse to consider facts or evidence, and indeed consider facts to be merely an inconvenience that gets in the way of your pre-determined conclusion, when what's the point in attempting to have a discussion?

---

Edit: Also, feel free to ignore my post here.

My own island in the Bahamas... Yippee!

Average people don't pay fact checkers off. Only those who stand to earn a lot thru their lies do.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4488

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 12:25:14 AM
Merited by JeromeTash (1)

what bedecker does not realise is . his conspiracy influencers are geting paid to say stupid scripts
they do convention tours and get speaker fee's

however they lack first hand experience. have not themselves analysed covid themselves, nor been the doctors doing the autopsies. nor been involved in any clinical trials

take this latest stupid conspiracy about the pilots
only 20 seconds of searching and i can find things to debunk badecker/tvbcofs stupid assumtions

1 pilot had no vaccine but was in the progress of recovering from covid after well over 200 days in hospital. but later died due to the organ damage of covid
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pilot-texas-hospital-british-airways-b1863722.html

1 pilot died from injuries caused on a mountain biking accident(internal injuries cause by impact)
https://www.newvalleynews.co.uk/news/airline-pilot-in-mystery-death/

i cant be bothered to debunk idiots like badecker any more.
its funny how they say 4 died from vaccine but the idiots never try to find out the names of those that died, nor how they actually died
so lets just set the idiots(known as badecker and tvbcof) a challenge..
to name and show how/where the other 2 died.
lets see their lame excuses to deny trying to find out the truth

but hey i've done half the job for them 2 of 4 were not vaccine deaths. so lets see if i can give them enough string to hang themselves by finding the other two

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 12:49:52 AM

"they said, adding that none of the deaths was linked to vaccines."

Therefore, they confirmed that they're dead, but not from covid...

Title is misleading as always

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 01:08:54 AM

Therefore, they confirmed that they're dead, but not from covid vaccine...

FTFY
its only misleading when the actual report makes it clear that the deaths are not linked. but then some people make a mistake and say something slightly different. and then the whole special bus brigade jump on it without doing their own research

british airlines never said any of the 4 dies due to vaccines
yet the special bus brigade started rumours of misunderstanding and the idiots just went for it

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 01:28:19 AM

Come on @BADecker, no offense but the least you could do is carry out some fact checking before you continue the promotion of crap by posting unverified rumors  Angry

I have some knowledge about the medical world, and I am passionate about saving lives, I hate the whole bullshit of politics, big pharma  looking to profit from unsuspecting populations but what I don't understand is why someone would try to spread false news  Roll Eyes?

Did the vaccinated pilots catch the COVID-19 virus again and die or ended up dead after vaccination?  Huh

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 02:15:23 AM

Did the vaccinated pilots catch the COVID-19 virus again and die or ended up dead after vaccination?  Huh

Actually what usually ends up happening in these cases is that people will take the vaccine and catch Covid before the vaccine has a chance to work. The most effective vaccine is at 95% anyways, meaning  5% will still end up getting Covid if they are exposed. And secondly, you can still catch Covid in the period before the vaccine is fully effective or before your second dose.

No conspiracy.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 02:30:20 AM

FTFY
its only misleading when the actual report makes it clear that the deaths are not linked. but then some people make a mistake and say something slightly different. and then the whole special bus brigade jump on it without doing their own research

yet the special bus brigade started rumours of misunderstanding and the idiots just went for it

If the formal report says it wasn't the vaxx that killed them, then the report should state what it was that killed them. Did their planes crash? Car accidents getting to the airport? Gunned down by hijackers? You know... something.

Besides, the vaxx may not have killed them. Maybe the vaxx only activated the thing that killed them. The vaxx might have been something harmless in itself. But maybe it caused some kind of poison to come into being, and the pilots died from the poison.

Maybe they just don't know what killed the pilots. The pilots were fine. They shouldn't have died. They were living and they looked like they should have kept on living... as almost all pilots do, at least until they retire. These pilots were fine. Then they took the vaxx. Then they died for unknown reasons... but certainly not the vaxx, right? The timing was very suspicious, but it definitely couldn't be the vaxx, right? Well, let's get some autopsies done to find our what it was, then.

There are thousands of deaths that occur all the time. Most of them never have autopsies done. Cause of death for them is not scientifically determined. Most cause of death is just a good guess on the part of some medical person, but even some family member who is not a doctor at all.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 02:43:26 AM

If the formal report says it wasn't the vaxx that killed them, then the report should state what it was that killed them. Did their planes crash? Car accidents getting to the airport? Gunned down by hijackers? You know... something.

Those things sound a lot like textbook 'covid'.

'with covid' makes a cha-ching sound on a death cert.  All you need is a bogus PCR test, or even a doctor thinking he heard a cough.  Go ahead...the feds are not looking.  They promised the payout would come back to the institution and the auditors would NOT.

Back in the day, the numbers were being pumped to get the scary scary 'next wave' (tm).  Now the reason has shifted; to justify vaccine deaths.  Exactly like I predicted half a year ago or more.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1161

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 03:28:41 AM

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 08:06:18 AM

~

If that were true, then yes. One death per 10k Covid cases and one death per 10k vaccinations would mean that the vaccine is as deadly as the virus, and so is pointless.

The only thing is... your numbers aren't correct. Look at the data. How many people have died from Covid? How many have died from vaccination?
Take the UK as an example of a highly vaccinated country. ~130k Covid deaths. Vaccinations are currently at 108 per 100 people (because 2 shots are needed), so slightly more than one vaccination per person. Are you really suggesting (with zero evidence) that there have been 130k deaths in the UK due to the vaccine? That's absurd.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 08:21:47 AM

~

If that were true, then yes. One death per 10k Covid cases and one death per 10k vaccinations would mean that the vaccine is as deadly as the virus, and so is pointless.

The only thing is... your numbers aren't correct. Look at the data. How many people have died from Covid? How many have died from vaccination?
Take the UK as an example of a highly vaccinated country. ~130k Covid deaths. Vaccinations are currently at 108 per 100 people (because 2 shots are needed), so slightly more than one vaccination per person. Are you really suggesting (with zero evidence) that there have been 130k deaths in the UK due to the vaccine? That's absurd.

A scammer has a significant leg-up if the only allowable information about the scam must be authorized/authenticated by the scammers themselves.  Just say'n.

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 01:31:57 PM

A scammer has a significant leg-up if the only allowable information about the scam must be authorized/authenticated by the scammers themselves.  Just say'n.

Yeah, that was my point. But really there's not even an attempt to supply information in this instance, it's just a copy/pasted meme image with zero consideration of facts or evidence. Show me the data that demonstrates that the vaccine has the same mortality rate as the virus. If the evidence can't be supplied, then the graphic — which you might be tempted, erroneously, to believe is based on evidence — is actually baseless nonsense.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 10:47:26 PM

Yeah, that was my point. But really there's not even an attempt to supply information in this instance, it's just a copy/pasted meme image with zero consideration of facts or evidence. Show me the data that demonstrates that the vaccine has the same mortality rate as the virus. If the evidence can't be supplied, then the graphic — which you might be tempted, erroneously, to believe is based on evidence — is actually baseless nonsense.

Showing the info to you, and getting you to read and understand it are two different things.

The point being that the vaccine DOESN'T have the same mortality rate as the virus.

Check Open VAERS - https://www.openvaers.com/ - to see that the vaccine has over double the mortality rate of the virus.

Here is the interesting part. About 400,000 Covid deaths in the US in 2020 (actually, a little less). With the 94% that the CDC says were comorbidities, 24,000 real Covid deaths in 2020.

Now, lets apply the 94% to the stats that VAERS + Harvard show. That takes the 600,000 vaccine deaths (VAERS + Harvard) down to 36,000 for the first half or 2021 so far. The other 564,000 vaccine deaths were really comorbidities.

Not so bad, right? 24,000 Covid deaths in 2020.
376,000 comorbidity deaths, mostly among the elderly, in 2020.
No Covid vaccine deaths in 2020.

36,000 Covid vaccine deaths for the first half of 2021.
564,000 comorbidity vaccine deaths among EVERYBODY (all ages) in 2021.
Why not comorbidity deaths in basically the elderly? Because the elderly died off in 2020.
Why are the younger people only getting Covid now, but barely at all in 2020?
Because they are among the comorbidity group in 2021, getting Covid from the Covid vaccine, thereby dying from the comorbidity of Covid/Covid-vaccine.

"We got you," says the medical. "We played you, and it was all about your life."

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 12:09:40 AM

FTFY

guess you cant read.
i already listed how 2 of the deaths occured. seems you are blind.
try reading and looking for the real info and stop thinking that because your influencers limited quote lacked info. that it means that you can play idiot and fill the gaps with nonsense

again try to do some real research away from your idiot conspiracy influencers, and you will soon find real facts
it took about 40 seconds to find just the first 2 death reasons. maybe it wont take you long to find the other.. hense why i set you a challenge

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 04:07:07 AM

Tim Truth did a piece on this:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4CVmg3vR6Xr5/

Edit:  Here's an interesting one from the comments in Tim Truth's vid:  https://onemileatatime.com/news/american-airlines-canceling-hundreds-of-flights/

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: