Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [...]  (Read 188 times)
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 05:27:00 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2021, 04:00:35 AM by bL4nkcode

[...]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thiago007

Activity: 428
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 01:39:57 PM

You know, but many of these first ledgers no longer have functionality as a wallet, basically they only serve for collections, I bought many of the limited edition Litecoin ones, and I kept them closed until after a couple of years I wanted to use it and they didn't work anymore to make it upgrade I contacted the ledger directly and they tried to help me however in the end they could not and they said the hardware was corrupt and they did not work, luckily I opened a couple of them, to see if they worked and I keep upgrading them. the only ones that work.
to collect them they are incredible..good luck i'm sure you will sell them
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 03:58:43 PM

You know, but many of these first ledgers no longer have functionality as a wallet, basically they only serve for collections, I bought many of the limited edition Litecoin ones, and I kept them closed until after a couple of years I wanted to use it and they didn't work anymore to make it upgrade I contacted the ledger directly and they tried to help me however in the end they could not and they said the hardware was corrupt and they did not work, luckily I opened a couple of them, to see if they worked and I keep upgrading them. the only ones that work.
to collect them they are incredible..
I understand and experienced that as well, I have some extra pizza ledger, well, for collection purpose only though I have 2 for regular use, but last year one of my friend ask if I can sell it to him for regular use so I did, and turns out that it didn't work and cannot be opened, like a dead batt or something, so I refund him.

And yeah, once a ledger or I guess, all of this HW used to be a collection, like it never been used since bought, they become obsolete and cannot be used, that's why it should be used regularly at least once a month to connect to a cable or something.

[...]good luck i'm sure you will sell them
Thank you Smiley
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 03:09:42 AM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: