Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Merit thread] How has the forum affected your journey in the crypto space?  (Read 386 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 11:52:59 AM

This forum was one of the best sources for me to learn more about Bitcoin, blockchain, crypto, etc., apart from participating in signature campaigns, airdrops, bounties, etc. The community here has been amazing, and helping newbies and beginners to get started in their crypto and blockchain journey. This is the forum where my journey officially began a few years ago.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Ethan151

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:32:31 AM
Merited by Pokapoka124 (1)

Congratulations OP on your success this forum has been an amazing eye opener to me because I get to know how to save and invest wisely, I was able to know different types of wallet and how its been used both offline and online.. but my question about it is why there isn’t any next of Kin during the procedure of registration, also can I use bitcoin for purchases in local store?
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:07:16 AM

It affected me positively. I have gained some self-esteem when dealing with crypto, have connected with my local (nationwide) crypto enthusiasts, and had made some crypto in the process. All in all I have been lucky to have heard of it, especially in a day and age where forums have long died out.

Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 01:45:59 PM

Being a member of the bitcointalk forum has been a blessing for me.
So far I've learned what to do before investing in a project, how the blockchain works, I have learnt the art of hodling. I'm still learning new things everyday on the forum.
Plus I recently became a full member. Congrats to me.

It is a privilege to be in Bitcointalk forum and to be a member. Bitcointalk forum is educative, everything you need to know in life is in Bitcointalk.

And it's full of members that have enough knowledge and understanding on how things work 😊. Congratulations on your new rank

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 03:39:19 PM

Being a member of the bitcointalk forum has been a blessing for me.
So far I've learned what to do before investing in a project, how the blockchain works, I have learnt the art of hodling. I'm still learning new things everyday on the forum.
Plus I recently became a full member. Congrats to me. I will be giving merits to newbies and junior members. Submit a post which you think deserves merit. (Only 5 slots available )

Congratulations to you on achieving the milestone of full member here on the forum and nice to see you want to encourage other members and help them by giving out some smerits.This forum is place where you can come as total newbie and if you have the wish to learn something unique then within short span of time you would have abudance of crypto related knowledge.You discuss with others and learn some technical aspects from the experienced members in full detail that is not possible on other platforms.This is best part of this forum and ranking up is just a secondary part required for signature campaign.But if you also become it's active part then soon you will be among top members that's how it works.So all the best to you again for achieving full member rank.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Raflesia

Activity: 2380
Merit: 580

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2021, 04:08:32 PM

Not even a year you have achieved an extraordinary history even though it's not only you but I appreciate that you have reached full membership to date. Congratulations.

The crypto space has many important lessons that can add to my insight, before I was also a hunter who only had money in my mind, but after all that I thought again if this continues I will not grow and then look for a space that I think is more useful and more relevant things to look for, until now I still continue to be in the crypto space hoping to add knowledge about so much space.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nakamura12

Activity: 2324
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 04:16:38 PM

I joined this forum on 2018 and I didn't imagine my self able to help or contribute in any way I can but look what I achieved. I believe that as long as you are trying your best to contribute in this forum by partaking in discussions and other stuffs will surely bear fruit when the time comes. As of now, you have achieved quite a milestone especially there is merit system. The forum did affect my h
journey in crypto as it made me realized the mistakes that I did especially the posting habit before. Congratulations on ranking up.

-nakamura12 Cool

Signature and avatar for rent: NAKAMURA12
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 06:04:37 PM

Its very encourage able to see you trying to help others bereaved with merits and a need to rank up but, its a lot uncalled to start a merit thread without having enough to go round and yet somehow, you make the thread be about joy alone as it's merit source. Perhaps, you could have invited the community to look out for some good content describing merits from the beginners applications themselves and merit them squarely. That would would but still, you've got to have enough merits on your part and then, state out some criteria about who could apply and who shouldn't to ensure some moderation on the thread.
Congrats on ranking up by the way, your profile isn't boring at all, you've been impressive.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: