Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:49:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are all the celebrities promoting this new PABLOINU coin?  (Read 201 times)
V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 04:19:48 PM

Dogecoin is garbage and is worth $29 billion, so why not.  That said, I was calling Dogecoin garbage at $0.0004, so what do I know.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 04:28:56 PM

Those are just pump and dump coin, they are aiming for crypto newcomers who want big and quick profits. All those who promoting are just baiting us before they sold of their coins because i'm sure they are already hold some in their pockets. So i think it's more wise to hold some good coins in this bear market
rdynamics

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 04:32:02 PM

Looks okay, thanks OP for the tip!
V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 07:38:39 PM

Dogecoin is garbage and is worth $29 billion, so why not.  That said, I was calling Dogecoin garbage at $0.0004, so what do I know.
You should also know that Dogecoin was not created to function in real life, and if you say Dogecoin is trash for any reason, then one question from me, why is Dogecoin always in the top 10 in the crypto rankings? And why didn't he die like the others?

Most committed community. 
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 08:09:50 PM

~
Big celebrities, eh?
Seems like a pump and dump scheme for me. Are you indirectly mentioning Musk again? He promoted (sort of more like memed) Doge and it just went up and blew the media.
I wouldn't invest to any coins that are due to mentioning of celebrities ever.
hari9981

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 08:13:45 PM

I saw a lot of ads from big celebrities promoting this new similar coin like dogecoin and shiba saying it's going 100x. It has still not released ,it's releasing tonight I think but I'm trying it out with 1 BNB to see what happens. What do you think, is it worth it or not?
https://pabloinu.money/

I didnt see any ads about it, where u see it? Most of celebrities doesnt know anything about Crypto and just spread hype about any projects, avoid to invest on those, its only hype without any fundamentals.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 08:24:55 PM

It's just another Meme Coin without any fundamentals and that celebrities just shilling the coin same like Before, There are tons of new project like that creating new "Meme" Coin and basically you should be more careful since it can dumped anytime like some previous coin, Just stay away from that coin and invest your BNB or any other assets wisely. Good luck!
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2021, 08:26:10 PM

There is a possibility this celebrities are not even aware of such projects and that their details are being used freely to promote a project they have no knowledge of,  this is not new, there are projects who can go to the length to creating false hope and making people think that it is true, one have to be careful about this type of project,  dyor before anything.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: