Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of NFT and upcoming Projects like Black Eye Galaxy?  (Read 58 times)
CryptoG99 (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 10:13:36 AM

NFTs are a very interesting topic for me lately. I find them cool but still on the fence.
I have also always wanted to go to space so a project like Black Eye Galaxy has caught my eye (official site: https://www.blackeyegalaxy.space/)
The IDO is coming out later this week and I was wondering what you think about NFTs and that project itself?
CryptoG99 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 04:59:19 PM

Link to the IDO Giveaway: https://sweepwidget.com/view/25705-y5h1v3te

Link to the IDO info sheet: https://blackeyegalaxy.medium.com/black-eye-galaxy-to-launch-its-ido-on-superlauncher-2e3c3a15e6d1
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 05:15:37 AM

If these upcoming projects can be good as the other existing ones then there's no need to worry about these projects as they can compete with the others.

But it's hard to just jump to the bandwagon and you'll just get into an NFT because it is new. It's not all of the time that the new NFTs are good to invest with your money. It varies from the type of NFT that you want to invest in.

If it's something unique, maybe it'll click.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoG99 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 01:31:14 PM

You're right. The NFT world is very personal and it really is about what you want to "collect." I kinda look at them like baseball cards back in the day, you would hold them, collect them and show them off to your family and friends. Sometimes even trade them. No different from NFTs today except it is digital. The biggest factor between some NFTs is passive income which you would have never gotten on a physical collection. With Black Eye Galaxy the person that originally found the NFT will earns 40% of the revenue while another 10% goes to his/her civilization. It is a really cool concept and I am personally really excited for it.
I would saw the above is worth a click and you should enter the contest. You have nothing to lose doing that.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 09:28:01 PM

You're right. The NFT world is very personal and it really is about what you want to "collect." I kinda look at them like baseball cards back in the day, you would hold them, collect them and show them off to your family and friends. Sometimes even trade them. No different from NFTs today except it is digital. The biggest factor between some NFTs is passive income which you would have never gotten on a physical collection. With Black Eye Galaxy the person that originally found the NFT will earns 40% of the revenue while another 10% goes to his/her civilization. It is a really cool concept and I am personally really excited for it.
I would saw the above is worth a click and you should enter the contest. You have nothing to lose doing that.
Passive and active income in NFTs.

Passive is if that NFT is really having that feature then the demand for it will eventually increase. But if it's just another digital card, that you won't usually use or does have an actual then it's just good for holding.

Some NFTs have interactive capacity which you can use with their feature that you can use to earn daily.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 10:35:34 PM

The demand for non-fungible tokens (NFT) continues to grow, especially on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). The speed and blockchain and low transaction fees make it very attractive to both users and developers. Therefore NFT projects will continue to grow and compete both on the erc-20 network and on the bep-20 network.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: