Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BINARY OPTION HOLY GRAIL FOR EASY MONEY (PROOF ON THE THREAD)  (Read 497 times)
tinyteapot (OP)

Activity: 1150
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 08:40:46 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2021, 07:38:26 AM by tinyteapot

Hello all lovers of binary options,

I shall be posting the performance on this thread everyday for the next 6 days.

Check page 2 for earning proof.

Bot price - $150, 20% discount till the next 3 days.

Thank you all for visiting my thread and feel free to ask me any question because no investment question is stupid.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1131

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 09:32:18 PM

Oh! How i'd miss those Binary.com days where i get some fun with those 1 minute tickers.  Cheesy Checking out on the link of the thread you had given so
you've been charging out $250 for it which i can say to be that expensive.
I have tested out lots of bots and strategies of this trading method but you cant really just beat up the market. One slippage of price ticks then
you would be definitely trying to cope up with that single loss. Just dont make your topic title exaggerated because if it was holy grail and easy money
then you wont be selling on the first place.  Tongue

tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 09:57:27 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2021, 10:08:51 PM by tinyteapot

I appreciate your comment.

you've been charging out $250 for it which i can say to be that expensive.
The price is fair because its a custom built bot and a lot of research have been put into its creations.

I have tested out lots of bots and strategies of this trading method but you cant really just beat up the market. One slippage of price ticks then
you would be definitely trying to cope up with that single loss.

You are right and that is the reason for regular update of the bot but this works fine at the moment.

Just dont make your topic title exaggerated because if it was holy grail and easy money
then you wont be selling on the first place.

Holy grail means it works and can deliver as expected, no holy grail product can ever be free.

Please check tommorrow proof on that thread though i can not say the actual time but i am sure i shall do it before the 24 hours passed.

Thank you.
tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 06:53:36 AM

Good morning all,

Day 2 profits proof uploaded.

Please check it at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5344745.new#new

Thank you
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1772

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 07:23:24 AM

I have done such an option, and the result is tolerable for myself.

So, I want to ask the OP which binary options you are doing.
√ Do you do binary for someone else on the condition that that person makes a deposit first for you and the results are divided.
√ Or directly users play the binary method on the site you display.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 07:40:12 AM

If I should invest how often do I need to renew my investment after getting my profit or would my initial deposit cover up for a constant profit?

And what if the bot fails at some point will the loss be on me ? I intend investing with a reasonable amount of token but have to understand what I'm actually signing in for

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 07:46:21 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2021, 08:03:29 AM by tinyteapot

@YOSHIE, your comment is appreciated.
So, I want to ask the OP which binary options you are doing.
binary.com

√ Do you do binary for someone else on the condition that that person makes a deposit first for you and the results are divided.
No, i am not interested in collecting any funds from any investor, any interested buyer must open there personal account with the binary company and do there business legally.

√ Or directly users play the binary method on the site you display.
Yes, its a do it yourself affair and no trading experience is needed to make profits from binary when using my bot.

@Alisha-k
If I should invest how often do I need to renew my investment after getting my profit or would my initial deposit cover up for a constant profit?

And what if the bot fails at some point will the loss be on me ? I intend investing with a reasonable amount of token but have to understand what I'm actually signing in for

This is just like forex trading and your money remain in your account as long as you do not loose it, you can withdraw all your funds, your profits or convert your funds to btc, eth etc as supported by binary.com

As you can see in the proof posted, i lost 2 trades in 50 runs yesterday and lost 8 trades in 75 run this morning, loss can not be avoided in trades but my bot shall recover any loss before the end of your run.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1772

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 11:22:17 AM

Thanks for explaining it, this is important, so people don't misinterpret it for the OP.

Yes, its a do it yourself affair and no trading experience is needed to make profits from binary when using my bot.

So, it's clear here that they are at their own risk if they fail and vice versa, trade binary.

Maybe what I can understand, binary trading, must have good skills and knowledge, maybe other people are not as lucky as you, but the bottom line: knowledge is needed before trading binary.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 11:37:21 AM

So, it's clear here that they are at their own risk if they fail and vice versa, trade binary.
All investment have their own risk but professional software have the ability to neutralize or minimize it.
My bot is perfect.

Maybe what I can understand, binary trading, must have good skills and knowledge, maybe other people are not as lucky as you, but the bottom line: knowledge is needed before trading binary.

The only knowledge needed here is how to make deposit and withdraw their funds from binary account, my bot have all the knowledge and skills,
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 11:39:33 AM

What is binary option exactly? This is the first time that I have heard of this and it is also on the Gambling Discussion board. Also, why the title "Holy Grail for Easy Money"? Is it a guaranteed money maker or you have no losses whatsoever.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 11:49:38 AM

What is binary option exactly? This is the first time that I have heard of this and it is also on the Gambling Discussion board. Also, why the title "Holy Grail for Easy Money"? Is it a guaranteed money maker or you have no losses whatsoever.

Taking your questions.
Please search the internet for binary options, the broker that i am using is called binary.com
I post it here because it is related to gambling by nature and operations
Holy grails means you can make profits from it using my bot.
see details here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5344745.msg57290282#msg57290282
Thank you for your comments.

N.B
I can run the bot again on the account if you request and you will see the result.
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2021, 03:49:52 PM

I have heard a whole lot about binary option but haven't seen any one who is good at predicting the outcome. I would be patient enough to follow yours closely as long as you keep Posting your results. But is it in form of the general trading we are familiar with? Or does it have a  different concept entirely I still don't know how binary option work just heard people discussing about it.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 03:50:33 PM

Taking your questions.
Please search the internet for binary options, the broker that i am using is called binary.com
I post it here because it is related to gambling by nature and operations
Holy grails means you can make profits from it using my bot.
see details here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5344745.msg57290282#msg57290282
Thank you for your comments.

N.B
I can run the bot again on the account if you request and you will see the result.

I did some research about it and the site that you mentioned and it's a pretty complicated thing to do and I think that your confidence in your bot, I am sure that people are going to try it and you can count on me that I will give it a try someday when I am not busy in school stuffs.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 05:35:16 PM

Please check my thread daily to see my bot performance at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5344745.new#new

I shall be posting the performance on the thread everyday for the next 3 days.

Thank you all for visiting my thread and feel free to ask me any question because no investment question is stupid.

I have one simple question, how does your bot choose the winning direction in binary trading?

Is it based on probability, technical analysis or did you find a bug in the system of binary. Com?

I understand that the answer to this question can be business sensitive so you can ignore at your will. But I am really intrigued to know!

tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 06:02:59 PM

@Zilon,
you can read more on how binary option trading works, it might take a whole day to explain this but you can search the internet to know about it.
I will continue to post results for the next 2 days unless when someone request for it.

@Kong Hey Pakboy,
My bot have removed all the complexities, just install, run and make profits.

@avikz,
This is a very complex thing to explain but basically it has more to do with past trading experience, this current version combine 15 years of trading experience.
I guess you are okay with my brief explanation.

Thank you all.

N.B
I am going to run the bot again and post the result on the selling thread.
tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 06:56:39 PM

Please check the updated result at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5344745.msg57294320#msg57294320

Tomorrow is the last day that i will post proof.
Thank you all.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 07:59:25 PM

Please check my thread daily to see my bot performance at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5344745.new#new

I shall be posting the performance on the thread everyday for the next 3 days.

I have one simple question, how does your bot choose the winning direction in binary trading?

Is it based on probability, technical analysis or did you find a bug in the system of binary. Com?

I understand that the answer to this question can be business sensitive so you can ignore at your will. But I am really intrigued to know!

Binary.com is already old in binary options industry and its just way too impossible that there would be some bug or some sort since price movement are live data
from the market itself or depending on what pair it was being said and of course those price predictions would really be depending on probability where it is some sort
being mixed up with some strategy like martingale.The problem I do see here if it was using on some strategy is the payout is never been permanent it would be somewhere in between 8-9 based on experienced which the broker itself do really get some nasty commission on every trade and this is the main reason on why
I do hate up BO.
tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 09:14:49 PM

@Fatunad,
The problem I do see here if it was using on some strategy is the payout is never been permanent it would be somewhere in between 8-9 based on experienced which the broker itself do really get some nasty commission on every trade and this is the main reason on why
I do not really understand your point however, try to check my sales thread and see the results that i had posted, perhaps it might explain somethings to you.

Thank you.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 10:02:25 PM

Many people have been know to setup scams with binaries or any investment method prone to gaming. They setup 10 accounts and follow different strategies until one of them show a apparently incredible result. The rest of the accounts loose all, but the guy will only show the one making profit and then he "sells" the method, via a course, a bot, formation, etc... If the users do not get the same results, which always happens, then he will insist in further formation, that the method was not applied "right"...
The only way to really show performance is by means of an audited investment track record.

tinyteapot (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 10:16:08 PM

Many people have been know to setup scams with binaries or any investment method prone to gaming. They setup 10 accounts and follow different strategies until one of them show a apparently incredible result. The rest of the accounts loose all, but the guy will only show the one making profit and then he "sells" the method, via a course, a bot, formation, etc... If the users do not get the same results, which always happens, then he will insist in further formation, that the method was not applied "right"...
The only way to really show performance is by means of an audited investment track record.

I will not dispute your point because it might be prompted by your past experience, however I am using only this one account and I shown it to the community yesterday when I created it with its balance and I am sure those following my sales thread are expert in detecting any foul play, image editing etc,

The proof shows the profits and losses involved in the trading.

Thanks for your comments.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: