Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The right time is now!  (Read 2693 times)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 01:50:42 AM

Do you think now is not the right to buy some important currencies?
Take a good look these coin below:

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

We have been yelling for the right time all this while but we still wanna miss some quality opportunities banging on our door step, don't be surprised what will happen next and many will still say "where were me" when i gat all the chance to buy.

Note:
I just listed few coin i m holding so you can do your research and take your risk!

For the first 3 coins of course there is no doubt again, in fact I will hold at least a year from now, besides the first 3 coins I want to make TRX as second priority, seeing price movements and the community getting stronger I recommend buying TRX and holding for at least 6 months.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 01:51:09 AM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

We have been yelling for the right time all this while but we still wanna miss some quality opportunities banging on our door step, don't be surprised what will happen next and many will still say "where were me" when i gat all the chance to buy.

Note:
I just listed few coin i m holding so you can do your research and take your risk!

For the short terrm (about a year), it looks like WPP is very good and promising, and I'm glad my money has increased more than 20x since january, it looks like the WPP pump will continue to happen until the end of the year.
You never mistaken when you picked up WPP Energy coin as one of your list my friend. WPP is a promising coin not just for short term but for a long term run now that the coin is pumping on the market there is gonna be more exciting surprises awaits for us in the coming months as this platform releases its new development.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 02:04:54 AM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

Note:

For the short terrm (about a year), it looks like WPP is very good and promising, and I'm glad my money has increased more than 20x since january, it looks like the WPP pump will continue to happen until the end of the year.
You never mistaken when you picked up WPP Energy coin as one of your list my friend. WPP is a promising coin not just for short term but for a long term run now that the coin is pumping on the market there is gonna be more exciting surprises awaits for us in the coming months as this platform releases its new development.

You just need to work more closer from each coins that you'll going to invest your money,  

this market is really moving unpredictably and it's your own assessment and analysis to follow for you to manage your investment.

Hearing from someone who also investing is not bad but most of the time it brings hypes especially for those bag

holders who got a lot of tokens inside their wallet, they are pointing you to their favorable direction to make sure for a decent profits.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 02:36:38 AM

Those listed coin is a good pick mate, but some of them seems not really reliable in my view especially if the market starts to make bump again and constantly increasing, because base on their performance during the bull run are not that good, I don't want to mention names, but yes i have doubts it will do the same way when market bullish again. Maybe it's good to focus in bitcoin and other trusted project instead of hoping to some projects that currently at dip but we don't have any idea if it has a potential on the next trend..
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 03:14:40 AM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

Note:

Of all the altcoins above, only AME is not worth buying because it has run a campaign in this forum but does not pay bounty participants fairly, which is indicated to be scammers.
when the market is down like it is now that's the time to buy back.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 03:19:44 AM

Those listed coin is a good pick mate, but some of them seems not really reliable in my view especially if the market starts to make bump again and constantly increasing, because base on their performance during the bull run are not that good, I don't want to mention names, but yes i have doubts it will do the same way when market bullish again. Maybe it's good to focus in bitcoin and other trusted project instead of hoping to some projects that currently at dip but we don't have any idea if it has a potential on the next trend..
for me it would be better to focus on a few assets, so it doesn't break our concentration because we have to manage a lot of coins. from the list of coins I think I will only invest a maximum of 4 assets that I choose. Of course, bitcoin is the first choice

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 03:51:50 AM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

Note:
Those coin you listed is a good coin but you forget Vulcan forge (pyr) I believe that Vulcan forge will reach 10$ in the near future so i hold it or good i also keep on eye with wpp and Amepay those coin are also good, i will wait for the next ATH of those coin and sell if there are earnings or if it will reach the limit.

nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 06:56:19 AM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

Note:

Yes, I agree, dont miss the chance to buy right this time because it is the right time. All you've listed will surely boost its prices sooner or later after this downfall. Buying crypto coin is the best time for now. Don't miss this great opportunity where you still able to buy low prices crypto coins. But, if you choose not to buy and not to sell then just hold into it and wait for the market price increase. Take risk in buying but I suggest not on selling. If you will sell some of the crypto coins you have right now then I guess you will regret it to the future. Do some research and think of it many times before taking risk.

bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 12:42:22 PM

if see now everything has dropped so deep that it can be called now is the time to start buying, save it until it's time to reap the benefits where it hits the high price you targeted.  Make your choice now don't miss it, I chose number 1 and 2

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 01:56:21 PM

for me it would be better to focus on a few assets, so it doesn't break our concentration because we have to manage a lot of coins. from the list of coins I think I will only invest a maximum of 4 assets that I choose. Of course, bitcoin is the first choice
investing on many coins can give us extra work .
 it wont be a problem if all that we invest gave us a profit but what if not ? our efforts are only going to waste .
 investing on few best coins is enough but deciding on when to invest can be different to all of us because some thinks that the price is still high and they will wait a little longer
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 03:20:43 PM

Now that the dropping season has begun, it is needless to say that now is the right time to buy crypto coins. Although in choosing what to buy, especially if it is your first time buying, research is definitely a must. And it is also important to set the bounded time of investing in such, to also determine when to sell.

Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 04:31:55 PM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

Note:
The time was good enough to decide to go hunting, the market was in a cycle down more than 50% compared to the ATH that the majority had.  However, choose suitable dyor or cheap idiot direction if necessary, your money no one can decide to replace.  Take the initiative to judge.  I buy BTC, BNB, Uni,.. clearly a good trend for medium or long term!
WPP?
It's not in the top of the important coins, but I wouldn't recommend it. Lol
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 04:41:42 PM

Now that the dropping season has begun, it is needless to say that now is the right time to buy crypto coins. Although in choosing what to buy, especially if it is your first time buying, research is definitely a must. And it is also important to set the bounded time of investing in such, to also determine when to sell.
simple way and no need to do some research wen we want invest in crypto market only buy on top 10 coinmarketcap, which is believed have good product developtment and usecase for cypto market. simple example is bnb , eth , solana , matic and many other.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 04:42:50 PM

why be afraid to buy crypto currency? even though the bears have indeed arrived,
I still advise all of us to buy at the bottom price, don't buy when the price is high,
I know human nature is like that, but don't be frustrated if you still experience losses in the spot market

There's no assurance that you'll be able to keep getting the right asset or you'll be able to keep making your investment

into the right timing, chances is always there that you'll messed up with your invesment, but if you are positive and you do

believe that it will bring you decent profits, waiting is not hard for you to deal with,.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 04:54:56 PM

I don't think so. I think the opportunity to buy still can wait. If it was me, BTC i would buy when its price is about $20,000, and altcoin is about a third of the current price. The down trend will last for a few more months at least IMO.
if possible from now on why have to wait longer at least now is the time that can still be maintained and if this coin goes back down according to what you predict it will be better to buy it again.
but it all depends on each one because everyone has their own strategy and plan but if I pay in installments starting now and if it goes down later it will be better to increase my asset load

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:03:02 PM

This has been suggested at least for thousand times so far across this forum: for buying and holding reputed coins and tokens, all the times are very good to get in. For bitcoin definitely the current price levels are very good opportunity with the long-term holding plans. If you are an active trader and are looking for short-term trading then definitely you must need to stay away from the crypto space right now because anything may happen in the future but in long run definitely you can get into big profits so buying and holding will be the only option right now.

I'm not having any specific suggestion to buy right now but anyone can simply go with highly reputed and well known coins and tokens for accumulation with long-term plans.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:20:45 PM

This has been suggested at least for thousand times so far across this forum: for buying and holding reputed coins and tokens, all the times are very good to get in. For bitcoin definitely the current price levels are very good opportunity with the long-term holding plans. If you are an active trader and are looking for short-term trading then definitely you must need to stay away from the crypto space right now because anything may happen in the future but in long run definitely you can get into big profits so buying and holding will be the only option right now.

I'm not having any specific suggestion to buy right now but anyone can simply go with highly reputed and well known coins and tokens for accumulation with long-term plans.
Yeah, for sure this is a very good opportunity for us all to start buying at cheaper rate. I have sold most of my coins when I saw huge increase to my portfolio. So I wouldn’t say that I have much compared to what I had before now. But it’s just with time I will cover up with everything.

But we shouldn’t rush things now, we are not yet sure if the market has reached the lowest it would. Although I have been seeing some people who are still predicting that there will be a bull run again, which I don’t really believe, because the doesn’t work like that. I have not seen a major bull run take place twice.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 10:56:44 PM

simple way and no need to do some research wen we want invest in crypto market only buy on top 10 coinmarketcap, which is believed have good product developtment and usecase for cypto market. simple example is bnb , eth , solana , matic and many other.
those were safest assets in crypto currency market, no matter if current price still drop but in future these coins price will soar again and even make new all time high again. bitcoin , ethereum, solana or matice wegood project with strong community support .
All of them are definitely worth taking the risk and this time is the perfect time to start accumulating them. If we can buy them with our funds today then it will be a huge returns waiting for us. But if we don't have enough funds to cater them all, i suggest to stick with bitcoin and ethereum since they got mostly the trust  of investors. Don't let yourself miss another opportunity when the best is already knocking at your door. Invest wisely.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 10:56:57 PM

why be afraid to buy crypto currency? even though the bears have indeed arrived,
I still advise all of us to buy at the bottom price, don't buy when the price is high,
I know human nature is like that, but don't be frustrated if you still experience losses in the spot market

There's no assurance that you'll be able to keep getting the right asset or you'll be able to keep making your investment

into the right timing, chances is always there that you'll messed up with your invesment, but if you are positive and you do

believe that it will bring you decent profits, waiting is not hard for you to deal with,.

back again to our belief to start investing in crypto and must be able to bear the risks that will occur.  even though the market trend is currently experiencing a decline, if we believe in making a purchase then now is the right time, but no one knows if the bear market will continue in the future or not, What is certain is that we must understand the flow that will occur later because it will not be 100% of the investment that we make will guarantee that it will always produce maximum results.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 01:32:54 PM

Yeah, it is likely most people are still afraid and those could be short-term traders as you made mentioned. this is cryptospace so any news could easily move the market and those coin may tossed up within less expected time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: