Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:14:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The right time is now!  (Read 2700 times)
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 09:25:38 PM

For wpp, Eos, Ame, and Link I have never tried it for the others, it has been proven and has a strong foundation and there are many users. maybe this can be useful input for me and others.

The price decline doesn't mean you can't buy, but for those who bought before the maximum BTC correction in the last few days and can only maintain the estimated value of the asset, sir (Hodl) to minimize the reduction in investment value.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 10:01:27 PM

Do you think now is not the right to buy some important currencies?
Take a good look these coin below:
_

10. WPP

We have been yelling for the right time all this while but we still wanna miss some quality opportunities banging on our door step, don't be surprised what will happen next and many will still say "where were me" when i gat all the chance to buy.

Note:
I just listed few coin i m holding so you can do your research and take your risk!
If I'm not, WPP energy was a successful project, but these projects already cheated tokens holders. Definitely don't buy any WPP tokens, today or tomorrow it will turn out a scam project. As my experience, they technically switch to BSC during Ethereum high transaction cost. Dev did it because they wanted to burn some low holders tokens.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:23:30 PM

_

10. WPP

We have been yelling for the right time all this while but we still wanna miss some quality opportunities banging on our door step, don't be surprised what will happen next and many will still say "where were me" when i gat all the chance to buy.

Note:
I just listed few coin i m holding so you can do your research and take your risk!
If I'm not, WPP energy was a successful project, but these projects already cheated tokens holders. Definitely don't buy any WPP tokens, today or tomorrow it will turn out a scam project. As my experience, they technically switch to BSC during Ethereum high transaction cost. Dev did it because they wanted to burn some low holders tokens.

Why would you call a project that cheated token holders a successful projects? I also checked it out and it was very suspicious to me from the very start. I eventually didn't touch it because there were so many red flags to me. I don't exactly remember, but a couple of things look odd to me. The technical change from ETH to BSC is not a problem though. Other projects have changed their networks, too.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 10:57:39 PM

Few coins that you mentioned on your list are risky to invest in. Would be better to put most of your money in bitcoin and ethereum. Maybe a little in lite coin. But be careful with the rest of the coins. And yeah, now is the perfect time to invest. The price is low, if it goes lower, invest even more.
I don't think a "successful" project would cheat "token holders". If they really did, then they are scam project waiting to screw over rest of their investors (dump and exit). So stay away from them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 02:33:55 AM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

Note:

I would suggest bro its not the right time to buy, if you see the market its still moving down base on trend, i think some coins are good to buy sometime especially those coins which have good value and high volume in the market, so whats up .

llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 04:27:47 AM

-snip-

Good list of coins, but some new altcoins seem good for short term portfolio, Hype NFT and current gaming platforms seem to be a good trend in the crypto market, owning Lots of Bitcoins is everyone's dream and I only trade when the crypto market is sideway, taking a little profit I think it's good to buy some new altcoins and don't hesitate to always see opportunities from the various information we get on forums or social media to get detailed information from the new token

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
darahjuang

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 08:46:19 AM

I dare not answer correctly. But I believe it's a good time to buy coins. Among the coins you wrote, I am interested in BTC, ETH, BNB and WPP. I feel, that the four coins that I mentioned are still in the list of stable coins.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 09:03:03 AM

currently many cryptocurrency prices are collapsing so this is definitely the right time to buy as many coins as you can because taking advantage of moments like this will give you a lot of profit so make the best of it while there is still a chance, because when the price has gone up it becomes expensive then you will regret not buying it when the price is cheap.
That is usually the case. The best time to have bought was a couple of weeks ago  Wink but investors will always think the price can still dip some more and miss out on the best time even though any time you invest in the RIGHT crypto project is the best time as long as you do your due diligence.
Though from OPs post, BTC, ETH, BNB are kind of my favourite crypto I have invested and also just added Polygon (MATIC) to my list.   
darahjuang

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 09:40:43 AM

That is usually the case. The best time to have bought was a couple of weeks ago  Wink but investors will always think the price can still dip some more and miss out on the best time even though any time you invest in the RIGHT crypto project is the best time as long as you do your due diligence.
Though from OPs post, BTC, ETH, BNB are kind of my favourite crypto I have invested and also just added Polygon (MATIC) to my list.   
Isn't the fear of falling prices back a thing that is part of the analysis. I think that if investors don't think about it, then those investors haven't figured out what to do in their investment activities.
However, if we look at the situation and conditions, maybe this is the time for investors to make decisions on coins that are considered to have the potential to benefit them.
XavierLaurent

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 12:35:37 PM

ETH had a great year IMO. Despite all the highs and lows. It's been a great performer overall.
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 02:13:09 PM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

Note:

Of the many coins you have written, only a few coins that in my opinion have a good selling value in the market, the rest are just meme coins that we cannot predict the level of stability, BTC, ETH and BNB are more likely to be stable for us to invest at this time.

If you want to invest, then it's better to try these three coins, rather than forcing you to invest in meme coins, currently meme coins have not been able to provide maximum value for us to invest.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2021, 02:18:43 PM

You mentioned a good coins but BTC, ETH, BNB and DOT are the best coins to invest for me, and yep this is the right time to buy because they are all cheap prices and hold them for long or wait for bullish to happen.
Are you sure about the upcoming bull? how long do you plan to hold on to the assets you mentioned until the bulls come?

Come on guys, we've passed the bulls this year. Indeed, we are already in a correction, but, likely, a deeper correction will surely occur.
the possibility that happened is not a bull rally. but just a little pump increments and then the correction will come again. the market still looks strong, but watch out if bitcoin doesn't break through its best resistance this year. it could be a long correction that will occur.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 01:48:36 AM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

Note:
Actually I'd never expect that Altcoins will totally grow.I'm so much fun to find what is the best fit to make my investment grow.. As of now I choose ETH, Dodge Coin and BCH as my longtime profit for an investment.

avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 02:32:14 AM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

Note:

Some of the coins above that the master explained, such as ETH, are currently one of the single coins in how many years I have invested so that I have taken profits several times in investments and have made profits many times.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2021, 04:27:18 AM

ETH had a great year IMO. Despite all the highs and lows. It's been a great performer overall.

Yes from the time of your post, ETH is now up by 20%.
Thank God, i had bought some of ETH at low price and now i am enjoying my little profits.

Coming to the OP, it contains some good list of coins and i am surprised that you are holding all these at same point of time. If you don’t mind can you tell us OP what’s your total wallet amount right now? Have you getting good profits.
I am the one that invest only limited coins in a certain point of time.
So i am really astonished by seeing such a huge list.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 04:33:04 AM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

Note:
I only have 3 coins on the list , BNB ,ETH and TRX . I am quite satisfied with their current achievements. And I'm sure like ETH will be better in the future, considering I still bought it at a price of $ 200, and now it has achieved something that is quite satisfactory for me. Likewise with TRX , which has started to bounce back.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 04:59:32 AM

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BNB
4. LTC
5. TRX
6. LINK
7. AME
8. DOT
9. EOS
10. WPP

Note:
I only have 3 coins on the list , BNB ,ETH and TRX . I am quite satisfied with their current achievements. And I'm sure like ETH will be better in the future, considering I still bought it at a price of $ 200, and now it has achieved something that is quite satisfactory for me. Likewise with TRX , which has started to bounce back.
These three coins are the top coins and certainly have great potential in the future,
TRX itself is indeed a potential coin but for now the price has not really gone up,
I think we need to be patient waiting for that and maybe it's just a matter of time
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2021, 05:06:04 AM

You have selected the top recommended coin when the market crashed last June, very lucky you stocked up BNB when the price was $200 and now all the top coins have recovered and are predicted to reach higher prices this year. Hold on to it and be tempted to take small profits at this time.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Brus123

Activity: 661
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 05:24:29 AM

Of all the coins you mentioned I am only sure to invest in BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC and TRX because the coin is always we can rely on even in the future, since the decline occurred in the last month many investors have kept potential coins and they believe a big profit is waiting, but we all have different beliefs in investing then use our respective principles to be more convincing.

I agree with your list of reliable coins. Nevertheless, they are not likely to show a big growth, so they are good for conservative long-term investors. On the other hand, those who like something more risky and profitable as well, should follow trends and buy something that has hype at the moment. For example, now I suggest investing in tokens of NFT games, it is really popular now.

Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:52:29 AM

all coins Looking pretty decent. I would definitely do some research on Hedera Hashgraph (Hbar) and make your own decision. It's my biggest holding by far and expect some giant things from it. They have the tech that most cryptos can only dream about.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██