Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TWO months HALF time; BTC went from 53K to 26K (euro)  (Read 169 times)
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 04:11:23 PM

Ok first, I have no idea why Bitcoin was even included since the main topic you're pretty much asking is why China is, well being China. And afaik the most related news of China with crypto was about them banning crypto mining again for the nth time. Ngl, let China be China, and we'll let the crypto be crypto. It's not like crypto is dependent on China, and vice versa.

As for the price, look at the longer-range man, not on whenever you want. That's a biased judgement on the development of Bitcoin. At least make it a yearly comparison instead of the peak vs the current. It's called a peak for a reason you know?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 05:04:37 PM

13th April** price of 1 BTC was around 53K EUR and on 21st June it was around 26K ...

and it's no secret that during these two months, the main news (technology) focus was on CHINA...in fact China has been on the spotlight for quite some time now...

and recently I've watched on Youtube that they are doing their own "NASA" type stuffs on their own up there...

I kept thinking what's the point in all this? I mean I get it about being on their own and have control over things etc... But what would the future look like...
Everything happened so quickly, and I feel like I squandered an opportunity to profit by failing to take all of my assets. I believe it is due to the manipulation and misinformation that has occurred in the crypto community, rather than our own guilt for losing money, yet everything happened in the blink of an eye, even the surge of BTC to $60,000.

China's issue regarding crypto was long ago and Idk why it is still an issue where the BTC is already going up, i really smell manipulation, whales enjoying the profits.
bocyaj

Activity: 1325
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 05:21:55 PM

13th April** price of 1 BTC was around 53K EUR and on 21st June it was around 26K ...

and it's no secret that during these two months, the main news (technology) focus was on CHINA...in fact China has been on the spotlight for quite some time now...

and recently I've watched on Youtube that they are doing their own "NASA" type stuffs on their own up there...

I kept thinking what's the point in all this? I mean I get it about being on their own and have control over things etc... But what would the future look like...

Bitcoin is not the cause for this.The ultimate cause for the thing is dependence and demand in the market.Demand play the control over the bitcoin price changes.It's not the reason by the particular person.Even the bitcoin creator Sathosi is not the reason for the flow of such prices in a very short time period.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 07:12:12 AM

It went up to $60k, mate. Then goes down to this level. But then we cant prevent this kind of market move. After all, this is cryptocurrency where the prices are volatile. Lets think it in an optimistic way and do more accumulations by buying more bitcoin with this dip.

Its not the matter of time actually, if we review previous history we can say that this movement is nothing compare with those previous charts.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: