Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When everybody tell you take take risk with money  (Read 1041 times)
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 05:04:13 PM

Money was created to make it easier for us to own asset (s). One of the best features is that it is portable, you can take it everywhere either in amounts acceptable by law or by means of a card and in our time through a hardware or mobile wallet. If one day death gives its warning to a rich man and if he had plans with that money, it could no longer be. At least his money is inherited by his relatives and if he had no family, the money is lost.

It is the reason that I think that money is not more important than life, you have to know how to live and be happy.
When we take risks, we do so with all conviction and if we are successful and fail, the fact will always be valid.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ziyaaa

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 08:10:44 PM

In life, we all take some risks. It could be related to our jobs, families etc. . Risk is a part of our life I mean. Whatever kind of investment we make, we take risks. Because there is no safe environment in this market. You should always be ready to lose as well. When we are taking risks, we should be very careful about its size. I don't recommend anyone to take risks which they can't afford later.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 04:36:50 AM

The decision is all still up to you. Many people are probably convincing you in any investment schemes that's why you are here creating this thread about risks. I have one piece of advice, risks is everywhere. You just have to mitigate the risk and try to avoid it by practice and experience. Another thing is you can still earn money, whenever you lose, you can still work and earn it. It's still not the end of your life.  Grin Grin

Totally agree. Your money, your rules. Perhaps, you worked hard to earn that money so its up to whenever and wherever you use it as long as you're happy and you don't do bad things. Many people are now wise with their money such as saving and investing at the same time. People must learn how to take risk and chance to earn much more. When you take risk, you are ready to win or lose. So be brave enough to take risks. You must identify your goal to be able to reach it. Work hard for it even if involving taking risks. perhaps, you can still earn that money, so better take risk. We must take a leap of faith and leave our comfort zone and learn to take risk.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 07:21:59 AM

In life, we all take some risks. It could be related to our jobs, families etc. . Risk is a part of our life I mean. Whatever kind of investment we make, we take risks. Because there is no safe environment in this market. You should always be ready to lose as well. When we are taking risks, we should be very careful about its size. I don't recommend anyone to take risks which they can't afford later.
There are risks in every job nothing can be done without risk there are big businessmen who go ahead with the risk and achieve success. If there is a loss of money and any work people can learn something new from there and later avoid it.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 12:49:22 PM

There are risks in every job nothing can be done without risk there are big businessmen who go ahead with the risk and achieve success. If there is a loss of money and any work people can learn something new from there and later avoid it.

The essence of all this is not to never give up on what you will do later. if you feel all this will be in vain you should not try it. The feeling of wanting to give up and disappointment will be felt by everyone until now. So don't give up with everything that happens because there are still many people who fail more than you.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 09:46:31 AM

If you would be fear to take risks and settle for playing safe you will going to miss million of cahnces to change the way you live your life today. It is true that in life there are many risks that whether we like it or not we should try it for us to learn and to grow but honestly speaking we as individual have our own choices and own decisions in life. And honestly speaking there are many who would rather choosing to play safe than taking risks and I think that is the thing that I couldn't settle of, I mean I am a risk taker.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 01:51:38 PM

If you would be fear to take risks and settle for playing safe you will going to miss million of cahnces to change the way you live your life today. It is true that in life there are many risks that whether we like it or not we should try it for us to learn and to grow but honestly speaking we as individual have our own choices and own decisions in life. And honestly speaking there are many who would rather choosing to play safe than taking risks and I think that is the thing that I couldn't settle of, I mean I am a risk taker.

The concept about take a risk with money is an usual thing that everyone passed. Money is one thing which is precious for everybody meanwhile risk is something that everyone avoid. If these two things are combined, it is something beyond so it is only natural that people who are beyond will get value that exceeds the others.  Are you part of beyond or just someone who feels safe in their comfort zone?
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 11:59:01 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2021, 12:09:05 AM by AndySt

There are different levels of risk. Too high levels of risk are much more likely to lead to negative consequences than to positive ones, and each time these consequences are more likely. You can regret the missed opportunities as much as you want, but at the same time it is worth bearing in mind what would have happened if a negative scenario had been realized. Negative experience is also useful, because it allows you to keep a cool head and not fall into an extreme degree of risk due to dizziness from success. And probably, it is still better to risk more often, but with smaller amounts than rarely, but with large amounts, each time putting yourself on the verge of bankruptcy.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 02:45:51 AM

That's right, everything we do does have risks (especially investment problems). but we can choose investments that have the least risk (investment in land for example) an increasingly dense human population and increasingly rapid development make the price of vacant land continue to soar. I think this is a very good investment.

BullRunw2023

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 03:07:39 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Well, do not consider that much importance with money. I know that money the material thing could give you a lot in exchange but not all things money could buy. There are other things that money could not compensate.

A piece of advise is that while giving importance to money make sure that you balance everything espcially other priorities like giving time to love ones.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 03:24:08 AM

That's right, everything we do does have risks (especially investment problems). but we can choose investments that have the least risk (investment in land for example) an increasingly dense human population and increasingly rapid development make the price of vacant land continue to soar. I think this is a very good investment.
Land is the safest investment, which is guaranteed to be safe every year, and has an increasing price. but if we want more returns, then we can take a greater level of risk, for example cryptocurrencies. I think by investing in both our assets will increase faster

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
John Jefferson

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 03:49:35 AM

In fact, when many people entered the encryption field, they already knew that this is a relatively high-risk investment, but there are still many people participating. I don’t think everyone needs to take high risks to get high returns. There are many like me, I just want to use some of the spare funds to invest. No investment is risk-free. Maybe the bank is a relatively safe investment, but if you put your money in it, you will never get a higher return. , Can not even keep up with the speed of inflation, you can learn more about encryption before investing, which can help you better judge the market situation, it is better than you just want to avoid risks blindly.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 05:45:34 AM

Everyone has their own point of view. For me money is an important thing but it is not the most important thing. I think the most important thing is knowledge then time. You may have your own way to manage your money, your money your life. But for me I need to take risk with money because although I don't do it then it is also a big risk. Because I life as a human where if I don't use my time to take opportunities then I already loss. I can't buy something that make me life more than 150 years. If I die then it is the end I can't comeback to do something. We are all different and it is not a bad thing, I respect your opinion mate.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 10:59:53 PM

snip

Because saying that taking risks is not a good idea to do with money, is simply false.  As a financial advisor when I see people speaking about finances, and incorrectly stating something, then I will correct them.  It is one thing to give your opinion, but if that opinion is false, then being called out on it is what people should do.  OP is not a financial advisor and his opinion about taking risk here is straight up wrong. 
want to be successful without daring to take risks it's just a fantasy!!  we as hunters have taken the risk of following or investing in new coins to benefit from the time or money we invested.  taking risks without analysis and research is a mistake, one must really dare to take risks, who knows in the future he can become a successful and influential person.
In every investment there is always a risk from high to low. The higher the risk, the higher the return that can be obtained by investors. Big investors dare to take risks because of special considerations. Big investors dare to take high risks because of 2 factors, namely knowing knowledge about investment and having experience in the investment world so they can map risks. So if you only rely on courage without having knowledge, it's a silliness and a stupid act
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:49:53 PM

Well, do not consider that much importance with money. I know that money the material thing could give you a lot in exchange but not all things money could buy. There are other things that money could not compensate.

A piece of advise is that while giving importance to money make sure that you balance everything espcially other priorities like giving time to love ones.
That's after when you've got a lot of money already.

But you just can't justify that to those people that have been living poorly all of their lives and as this pandemic hits which added another difficulty to their well being.

It's normal to invest and to see people give that much important to money because that's their hard earned money.

Signature for rent
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 02:28:29 AM

You can take risk with your life, you can take risk with your computer.
But nobody would tell you to take risk with them, but they all tell you to take money risk because why?
Of course they can tell you , But the important part is if you will listen and follow them and that will differ the situation.
Because MONEY is the riskiest of all risk!! They tell you to take the riskiest gambling with your life. After you take MONEY risk, you are gambling with your life and death, you loss the money the future await you is hell and death!
you don't have to bet them all , Lol investing in crypto must be risked the amount you can only afford to lose .
Never go full retard!! You can take any risk but never take risk with your MONEY!!

Fuck all the people who tell you to take money risk. Smiley
if you will never risk your money , Then Get the fuck out of here , because you don't deserve to be crypto investor because only risk taker succeed here.

ROBERT B

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 03:10:05 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

If you are risking money, don’t invest all your money. You can invest half of your remaining money while guaranteeing your daily consumption. However, investment is indeed risky. If you are sure of it If you are investing in cryptocurrency, you must have patience and a good attitude. Don’t worry when the currency is falling, because the market is ups and downs. You must keep your head clear and don’t blindly follow others. When investing, don’t completely believe what others are saying.
Tina H

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 02:05:31 AM

There are risks in investment, but people grow up under pressure, otherwise how to see the rainbow, but you should understand clearly and learn relevant knowledge before investing, so that you can reduce risks, or you can succeed. You can do as much as you have the ability, and you have to bear the consequences with the responsibility to have much success. Risks are not terrible. Can you withstand it? Persevere? In the encryption field, don’t be affected by market panic and hold on for a long time. Yes, it will bring considerable rewards.
Shakazs

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 07:49:09 AM

That was full of emotions and there was no common sense.
If you have such a philosophy, what are you doing on the forum devoted to trading cryptocurrencies? Everybody here risk their money and they understand that there is no way to earn the money if you don't want to risk somethng. We risk every time we start doing something. If we go outside we run the risks of never coming back and being killed. However, it doesn't mean that everyone should stay at home 24/7. We should calculate risks and make decisions taking into account those calculations. That is what differs an experienced trader from a newbie on the market. Traders do take risks like the newbies, but unlike the newbies, successful traders calculate the chances of success and failure and make decisions on the ground of their analyses while newbiesdon't have enough experience and skills in analysing the charts.
All in all, taking risks is an integral part of our lives. There is nothing wrong in taking money risks as well, but you are responsible for your decisions and you should know your aims and risks before investing.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 12:53:53 PM

You can take risk with your life, you can take risk with your computer.
But nobody would tell you to take risk with them, but they all tell you to take money risk because why?

Because MONEY is the riskiest of all risk!! They tell you to take the riskiest gambling with your life. After you take MONEY risk, you are gambling with your life and death, you loss the money the future await you is hell and death!

Never go full retard!! You can take any risk but never take risk with your MONEY!!

Fuck all the people who tell you to take money risk. Smiley
Whatever the decision, there must be good and bad risks. You can't control someone not to take risks, especially about money. there are people who are comfortable living just like that there is no change in his life because of the reason he never wants to take risks in his life. He just plays in his comfort zone which can never change his life. But there are many people who are willing to take big risks and I'm sure the payoff is great. The problem of loss or gain about money depends on how we manage our finances. If we are smart, we will never be poor.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓