Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshis Wallet  (Read 207 times)
GreeneTS (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:34:02 PM

I dont if this has been answered before but what is the speculations of what happened to satoshis wallet. Do you think hes holding and then gonna sell one day for his children and grandchildren or did he lose the private keys or something to it.

Like if i were to have that much bitcoin, I would be able to change the world for alot of ppl, like donating and helping children from bad backgrounds. I wonder what hes waiting for or what hes doing. I just would like to know what the speculations are and what you guys think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreeneTS (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:40:29 PM

A concern of mine is what if he dumps his bitcoin on exchanges, what effect will that have on environment of bitcoin if the creator is dumping?
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:41:34 PM

I dont if this has been answered before but what is the speculations of what happened to satoshis wallet. Do you think hes holding and then gonna sell one day for his children and grandchildren or did he lose the private keys or something to it.

Like if i were to have that much bitcoin, I would be able to change the world for alot of ppl, like donating and helping children from bad backgrounds. I wonder what hes waiting for or what hes doing. I just would like to know what the speculations are and what you guys think.
Hey mate Satoshi nakamoto a unknown phenomena in the cryptocurrencies world. Even we don't know something a individuals, or a group of person. Some people guess Satoshi nakamoto an young indian team. But who knows Satoshi nakamoto wallets address where his rest btc reserving.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
btc-room101

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 02:44:04 PM

Not many years ago there were 5,000 virgin satoshi coins public-keys avail, unspent, now the number less than 700, dropping about 50 per month,
The question begs to be asked "why are the women bellowing about michaelangelo?"
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:44:23 PM

A concern of mine is what if he dumps his bitcoin on exchanges, what effect will that have on environment of bitcoin if the creator is dumping?
If his all bitcoin would sell once a time then it would be sure that bitcoin price may turn into lower direction. But it would be possible mate !!! When Satoshi nakamoto comes to be published...

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:47:07 PM

It's mostly just either that Satoshi's a long long long term holder, or he/she/they is/are already dead. There's really no way for us to know.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:47:28 PM

Hey mate Satoshi nakamoto a unknown phenomena in the cryptocurrencies world. Even we don't know something a individuals, or a group of person. Some people guess Satoshi nakamoto an young indian team. But who knows Satoshi nakamoto wallets address where his rest btc reserving.
This is such an open ended question that even suggest we know anything about Satoshi  Roll Eyes We have nothing confirmed, identity or wallet so having this type of conversation is utterly irrelevant.

However, for the sake of the argument why would the guy who created the world of BTC want to dump on the market gievn the progress it has seen, surely the person/s are beyond this mindset.
btc-room101

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 02:49:38 PM

If his all bitcoin would sell once a time then it would be sure that bitcoin price may turn into lower direction. But it would be possible mate !!! When Satoshi nakamoto comes to be published...

It has nothing to do about that;
The NSA created bitcoin, the algo's have limited shelf life

I used to take about one a month to crack a virgin satoshi 50btc block, now its 15+ month, I have been following this stuff for 9 long years. I too spend my time crack ECDLP algo's, some 30+ years ago DES/ESA, it too had limited shelf life, the entire BTC system is 100% based on NSA algos SHA256 & SecP256k1

Once all the satoshi virgin coins are 'gone' then there will be little to defend,

but riddle me this pathetic morons? The chinese have ruled bitcoin since 2014, but only now are they letting u know?

Here's the deal, unlike u pathetic morons both Russia, Iran, & China know that BITCOIN is  a BIS/NSA/CIA/IMF trojan horse, so of course they're going to pull the plug, and the largest debtor nation
btc-room101

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 02:51:31 PM

This is such an open ended question that even suggest we know anything about Satoshi  Roll Eyes We have nothing confirmed, identity or wallet so having this type of conversation is utterly irrelevant.

However, for the sake of the argument why would the guy who created the world of BTC want to dump on the market gievn the progress it has seen, surely the person/s are beyond this mindset.

Don't be a moron 'legendary' for what ever that means in this collage of fools.

I U bother to do a bitcoin dump of pre-2013 public-keys, all held pristine by satoshi, u will see that most have been spent slowly, now expediently, like Hemingway said long ago, bitcoin collapsed slowly, then suddenly
Lee_Mire

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:55:43 PM

It has nothing to do about that;
The NSA created bitcoin, the algo's have limited shelf life

I used to take about one a month to crack a virgin satoshi 50btc block, now its 15+ month, I have been following this stuff for 9 long years. I too spend my time crack ECDLP algo's, some 30+ years ago DES/ESA, it too had limited shelf life, the entire BTC system is 100% based on NSA algos SHA256 & SecP256k1

Once all the satoshi virgin coins are 'gone' then there will be little to defend,

but riddle me this pathetic morons? The chinese have ruled bitcoin since 2014, but only now are they letting u know?

Here's the deal, unlike u pathetic morons both Russia, Iran, & China know that BITCOIN is  a BIS/NSA/CIA/IMF trojan horse, so of course they're going to pull the plug, and the largest debtor nation

Satoshi can be just about anyone or any group. So I won't try to dispute you on that. But even if what you are saying is half true and the sha256 was to be "cracked". Wouldn't the community (through consensus) just fork and move onto a new algo? And so on.
GreeneTS (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 03:04:51 PM

So if hes dead is the bitcoin in his wallet lost forever, A huge amount of wealth is just taken out of circulation which technically is good for bitcoin holders as supply is less but if satoshi actually used that he could help so much people, as he could use that amount to buy from small businesses and so which will help people. I can just imagine the amount of loss bitcoin out there and i truly think thats quite a big weakness in the system dont you think? i personally own basically nothing of bitcoin as im still student and i love bitcoin with all its uses but a con like that is quite a harsh one, am i wrong?
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 03:16:12 PM

No one knows to his wallet nor where he/she/they is/are, it's best to speculate that it's either gone forever. If its moved then it's whether Satoshi moved it or it has been hacked.

To be honest he hasn't moved any of it but Satoshi already changed the world, it would be an understatement if you think what you can do on it but good thing you have something good in mind. We just can speculate on what he/she/they'll do on that huge bitcoins but it's not within our reach anymore.

Still doubt that but I don't think Satoshi may do that egoistic gesture. Satoshi build a new financial revolution and I doubt it will be torn down just easily by dumping it on exchanges, exchanges may opt to not accept it on some conditions I guess when that happen, for sure there are tracking/monitoring sites if something like this happens - Satoshi's Bitcoin being moved.
GreeneTS (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 03:29:24 PM

No one knows to his wallet nor where he/she/they is/are, it's best to speculate that it's either gone forever. If its moved then it's whether Satoshi moved it or it has been hacked.

To be honest he hasn't moved any of it but Satoshi already changed the world, it would be an understatement if you think what you can do on it but good thing you have something good in mind. We just can speculate on what he/she/they'll do on that huge bitcoins but it's not within our reach anymore.

Still doubt that but I don't think Satoshi may do that egoistic gesture. Satoshi build a new financial revolution and I doubt it will be torn down just easily by dumping it on exchanges, exchanges may opt to not accept it on some conditions I guess when that happen, for sure there are tracking/monitoring sites if something like this happens - Satoshi's Bitcoin being moved.

He has changed the world. In 2015 I had like 2 bitcoin and change and i was still super young, and I got scammed and someone took it from me. Till this day i wanna kill myself but what could ive done as i didnt know much to be honest and i dont even think i knew how much they were, i just got them from my cousin as he was messing around with mining back then. How that 2 bitcoin couldve changed my life today, My student loan debt gone XD
acroman08
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 03:42:33 PM

knowing that satoshi wanted to hide his identity and doesn't really want to influence the course of BTC due to his presence(at least I remember reading it here in the forum), I guess he decided to leave it alone. if he decided to move the coins now it would stir a lot of reaction from a lot of people. would his presence be good for bitcoin I don't know? I guess in the end he just wanted to let bitcoin go on, on its course without him. just a disclaimer all this that I said is just my own speculation based on all the things that have been discussed that I saw here in the forum regarding his disappearance in the bitcoin world and I'm might be wrong or sounded foolish but then again it is just my opinion.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
btc-room101

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 03:43:01 PM

Do u even have a clue what ur talking about? No I didn't think so.

Prior to 2013 all addresses were public-keys, rather easy to crack, the pristine early satoshi 50btc blocks are now almost 70% liquidated, but like the 'chinese  ownership' problem, you will never see it discussed here, as the gate-keepers don't allow reality based conservations
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4616

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 04:21:58 PM

Prior to 2013 all addresses were public-keys, rather easy to crack, the pristine early satoshi 50btc blocks are now almost 70% liquidated, but like the 'chinese  ownership' problem, you will never see it discussed here, as the gate-keepers don't allow reality based conservations

It's been a while since I've seen so much nonsense in a single post.

P2PKH addresses were the default long before 2013.
Neither P2PKH addresses nor P2PK  addresses are "rather easy to crack".
The "pristine early Satoshi 20 BTC blocks" are not liquidated.
There is no "ownership" problem.
All of this HAS been discussed here many times.  You may not like the answers, but that doesn't make them wrong.

seoincorporation
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 2930

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 04:32:29 PM

Satoshi addresses are known addys, and if he moves a singe satoshi then the police from all around the world will start chasing him. If those coins haven't been spent yet then will be hard to see them moving we can be sure satoshi will not spend them. But... If someone finds the private key from any addy of satoshi, then he will instant have 50btc from the early days mining, the odds from that are 0.000....001%.

If you want to learn more about satoshi addresses, I would recommend you to read the next article:
https://bitslog.com/2013/04/17/the-well-deserved-fortune-of-satoshi-nakamoto/

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 04:35:04 PM

It's been discussed many times before and nobody knows what happened to them.

Most speculations were telling that satoshi had already left and those bitcoins were already added to the lost bitcoins forever. As said, there's no way to verify that information.

And those sums of bitcoins were gone.

Then there will be a massive dump just as the usual.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 07:10:50 PM

It's mostly just either that Satoshi's a long long long term holder, or he/she/they is/are already dead. There's really no way for us to know.
How can we confirm about Satoshi nakamoto dead ? Satoshi nakamoto a unknown person who concealtion him from publish. So he never come out himself to light.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 07:39:32 PM

Couple of things

1. Its refreshing to know that the Satoshi entity and the related Bitcoin addresses
can still spark fascination with newbies.

2. I wonder how anyone could ask such questions and think they are the first to
realise the potential consequences.

3. Notice how I didnt give Satoshi a gender

4. I genuinely have not thought about Satoshi since the last time I saw a thread
about the Identity and the wallets and what if.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████