Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:12:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Deposit Liberty Reserve into MtGox at NO FEE! - SEPA/UK TRANSFER/WIRE  (Read 10077 times)
Aggro (OP)
Donator

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 02:06:52 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2011, 04:20:06 AM by aurumxchange

Dear MtGox Customers,

As you may know, MtGox has discontinued the Liberty Reserve option as s deposit at their website. Through our partnership with MtGox, we can now offer you to INSTANTLY load your MtGox account using Liberty Reserve AT NO COST TO YOU! THAT'S RIGHT! We even absorb the 1% fee imposed by Liberty Reserve for the payment.

WHAT YOU SEND IS WHAT YOU GET!

Unlike other services that charge up to 2.19% fee for funding your MtGox account using Liberty Reserve (such as bit instant) our service is COMPLETELY FREE to you.

In addition, please note that our funding is INSTANT. You will receive your funds within seconds of depositing your Liberty Reserve with us.

HOW TO FUND YOUR ACCOUNT USING LIBERTY RESERVE:

• Go to https://www.aurumxchange.com/exchange
  • Select Liberty Reserve (USD) in the "From Currency" field.
  • Select "MtGox code (USD)" in the "To Currency" field.
  • Enter the amount you wish to load into your MtGox account into the amount field
  • Enter and confirm your email address, enter the CAPTCHA code and press the "Continue" button
  • Your exchange order will be displayed. If everything looks good, press the "Pay Now" button to make your Liberty Reserve payment.

After your payment is made, you will receive a USD MtGox code within seconds.

SEPA, WIRES, AND OTHER E-CURRENCIES
You can also fund your MtGox account using the following methods:

HD-Money
C-Gold
CosmicPay
Wire Transfers in USD
Wire Transfers OR SEPA transfers in EURO (Usually credited within 1 business day!)
Wire Transfers OR LOCAL UK DEPOSITS in GBP (Usually credited within hours (excluding weekends)!)

WITHDRAW YOUR MTGOX CODES (AND SOON BITCOINS) INSTANTLY TO OUR INSTANT LOAD MASTERCARD!
Order one of our INSTANT load MASTERCARD and withdraw your MtGox codes and bitcoins (coming soon) INSTANTLY to your card! This is by far the fastest and most convenient method to cash out your MtGox codes and bitcoins. In addition, you can fund your card using ANY of the payment methods accepted by us (such as Liberty Reserve, C-Gold, CosmicPay and many more).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here or through our website.

Thank you again for your continued support!
The AurumXchange Company

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
runeks
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 02:50:37 PM

Are SEPA transfers in USD available? And if so, what are the fees associated with this? (I know what my bank charges for it)
Beroper

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 03:24:12 PM

Good !!

Hope this free service can carry on forever !

Actually, www.bitinstant.com charge ppl 2.1900~2.3900% fee of LR to MTGOX, all of their services are exp !

they are squeezing ppl, suck !

by the way, could i suggest you also provide tradehill usd <-> Mtgox usd service?

thank you
ovidiusoft

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 03:39:49 PM

Are SEPA transfers in USD available?

No, SEPA is only for Euro zone.
runeks
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 04:06:39 PM

Are SEPA transfers in USD available?

No, SEPA is only for Euro zone.
Isn't it possible to transfer USD within the Euro zone? Or do they have to go through the US?
ovidiusoft

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 06:28:57 PM

Isn't it possible to transfer USD within the Euro zone? Or do they have to go through the US?

It is possible, but it will be treated like a normal international wire. I don't know for sure if it will go through a US bank or not, but nothing would surprise me anymore with regards to the banking system Smiley
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 09:36:18 PM

Hi there!

Thank you for your comments! We will contact Tradehill to establish a commercial relationship with them and offer the same service. Plus you can load our instant MasterCards using MtGox, I figure that would be a good service for Tradehill users as well.

We think the service is going to be free most of the time, unless LR becomes "too cheap" (i.e. there is much more supply than demand).

Thank you!
Roberto

Good !!

Actually, www.bitinstant.com charge ppl 2.1900~2.3900% fee of LR to MTGOX, all of their services are exp !

by the way, could i suggest you also provide tradehill usd <-> Mtgox usd service?

thank you
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 09:40:18 PM

Are SEPA transfers in USD available? And if so, what are the fees associated with this? (I know what my bank charges for it)

Hello!

ovidiusoft is partially right. There ARE SEPA transfers in USD, but they are not free. In other words, your bank will charge you a fee for sending us a SEPA transfer in USD. I believe this is still a SEPA transfer though because it does not route through the SWIFT network, but through the EURO SEPA network. People often mistake the concept of SEPA with FREE. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Euro_Payments_Area#Misconceptions

I digress. Yes we do accept SEPA payments in USD. We also accept direct UK Transfers in GBP. Our receive fee for SEPA USD is currently $10.

Thank you!
Roberto
runeks
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 10:49:35 PM

OK. I tried to wire $200 to Mt. Gox' bank account in Hong Kong, and it got routed through Bank of America in New York who charged a $30 fee. So I'm basically looking for a cheap way to get USD into Mt. Gox. I hope this works. $10 plus my bank's fees isn't cheap (as one would think an electronic transfer would be), but it's better than $30 plus my bank's fees (around $4 for an EU transfer).
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 11:05:56 PM

A+

bitinstant does not make sense to me at all. So I can Fund via LibertyReserve But I can not withdraw? Its a half way service in my book. AurumXchange covers all the bases. Great News!!

Visit, www.coinexchanger.com

Sir, did you even realize that this means you're out of business?
Good luck competing with 0.6% fees.

(BFL)^2 < 0
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 04:16:24 AM

OK. I tried to wire $200 to Mt. Gox' bank account in Hong Kong, and it got routed through Bank of America in New York who charged a $30 fee. So I'm basically looking for a cheap way to get USD into Mt. Gox. I hope this works. $10 plus my bank's fees isn't cheap (as one would think an electronic transfer would be), but it's better than $30 plus my bank's fees (around $4 for an EU transfer).

Yes, if you send a USD payment from Europe to a different continent such Asia, the payment MUST go through a US correspondent bank and it gets expensive.
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 04:18:53 AM

A+

bitinstant does not make sense to me at all. So I can Fund via LibertyReserve But I can not withdraw? Its a half way service in my book. AurumXchange covers all the bases. Great News!!

Visit, www.coinexchanger.com

Sir, did you even realize that this means you're out of business?
Good luck competing with 0.6% fees.

Sorry I don't really understand what you mean about the 0.6% fee and that I am out of business?
ovidiusoft

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 10:02:51 AM

There ARE SEPA transfers in USD, but they are not free. In other words, your bank will charge you a fee for sending us a SEPA transfer in USD. I believe this is still a SEPA transfer though because it does not route through the SWIFT network, but through the EURO SEPA network.

Yes, if you send a USD payment from Europe to a different continent such Asia, the payment MUST go through a US correspondent bank and it gets expensive.

Thank you for these, it wasn't clear to me how routing works in international transfers (SEPA or SWIFT). Now it is, and I still believe the banking system sucks Smiley
Beroper

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 04:13:43 PM

Nice !

if you guys can really make this happen, such like provide these services:

1: LR To TradeHill USD for Free or Low fee (Tradehill accept lr deposit,however they take lr deposit as LRUSD,which is useless currency.they only use bitinstant.com to accept lr deposit as tradehill usd, no idea why!)
2: MTgox USD <-> TradeHill USD

i will really appreciate.

Hi there!

Thank you for your comments! We will contact Tradehill to establish a commercial relationship with them and offer the same service. Plus you can load our instant MasterCards using MtGox, I figure that would be a good service for Tradehill users as well.

We think the service is going to be free most of the time, unless LR becomes "too cheap" (i.e. there is much more supply than demand).

Thank you!
Roberto

Good !!

thank you
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 07:48:25 PM

Nice !

1: LR To TradeHill USD for Free or Low fee (Tradehill accept lr deposit,however they take lr deposit as LRUSD,which is useless currency.they only use bitinstant.com to accept lr deposit as tradehill usd, no idea why!)

Hi there!

We did try to contact TradeHill about offering our funding services to Tradehill users, but we got no reply. I think because the only contact information I have for them is info@tradehill.com and perhaps the email got lost.

If anybody knows how I can contact Jared directly, I can certainly make this service happen for Tradehill users Smiley and it should MOST likely be free from LRUSD to Tradehill USD.

Depending on their API capabilities, we could even offer TradeHill users the ability to instant load our MasterCards with their funds, as MtGox users do.

Thank you for your suggestions!
Roberto
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 03, 2011, 07:54:19 PM

There ARE SEPA transfers in USD, but they are not free. In other words, your bank will charge you a fee for sending us a SEPA transfer in USD. I believe this is still a SEPA transfer though because it does not route through the SWIFT network, but through the EURO SEPA network.

Thank you for these, it wasn't clear to me how routing works in international transfers (SEPA or SWIFT). Now it is, and I still believe the banking system sucks Smiley

Oh trust me, we have to deal with hundreds of payments daily, and it is just crazy. If you think about it, a 103 SWIFT transfer (commonly know as a "wire transfer") is based on a TELEX protocol designed in the 70's. Granted, now the information travels through the internet instead of good old Telex, but the protocol, its limitation, and general sulkiness are exactly the same. There is no reason why we shouldn't be able to do worldwide instant bank transfer, and have them settle instantly (or at least in minutes). The rest of the industries (credit cards, etc ... etc...) figure how to do this years ago, but SWIFT somehow can't do it.

I guess if you have the absolute worldwide monopoly on intra bank settlements, what would be your motivation for improvement?
Beroper

View Profile
December 04, 2011, 01:56:47 AM

have you tried PM him at forum?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=5856 Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

Nice !

Hi there!

We did try to contact TradeHill about offering our funding services to Tradehill users, but we got no reply. I think because the only contact information I have for them is info@tradehill.com and perhaps the email got lost.

If anybody knows how I can contact Jared directly, I can certainly make this service happen for Tradehill users Smiley and it should MOST likely be free from LRUSD to Tradehill USD.

Depending on their API capabilities, we could even offer TradeHill users the ability to instant load our MasterCards with their funds, as MtGox users do.

Thank you for your suggestions!
Roberto
Beroper

View Profile
December 11, 2011, 08:02:10 AM

any news?
Aggro (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 15, 2011, 01:41:23 PM

any news?

Hi There!

Yes, I contacted Jered and I am in communication with him. This week, we are very busy releasing a new design and software for our company. Next week, we will begin working with Tradehill to have this option as well for our customers.

Thanks!
Roberto
BillGalaxy

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 17, 2012, 04:36:49 PM

hi

you charge 1% fee for LR to Mtgox now? why?
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: