Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ₿itcoin Conference 2022 [Proposal] 🚀  (Read 234 times)
MrCryptHodl (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 872

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 05:32:55 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2024, 11:41:32 PM by MrCryptHodl

Hi everyone ! Hope you'all are fine !  Grin

I think everyone must have seen it in any case the interested parties, the tickets for the bitcoin 2022 conference are already on sale for $ 249, for the latecomers I think it goes up pretty quickly and ends at $ 1400 but I am not not sure. (btw i get mine yesterday Grin)

I open this post to first know if people of us will be present, and secondly I had a little idea in mind afterwards I don't know if it's already done or not, but why not ask for a stand Bitcointalk dedicated almost entirely to the history of BTC collectors ?

A sort of exhibition where we could each bring back enough collector's to trace the story behind good bullet proof glasses  Grin (Of course, I take into account that is moving a lot of loaded coin can be a problem btw).)

So I'm waiting to see what you think, and BTC collector's being a big part of the story anyway, it will allow people to see how long and how much people have been involved in Bitcoin in this side !

I know it's a little early, but if by chance it happened, we would actually have to get ahead.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 06:00:37 PM

Hi everyone ! Hope you'all are fine !  Grin

I think everyone must have seen it in any case the interested parties, the tickets for the bitcoin 2022 conference are already on sale for $ 249, for the latecomers I think it goes up pretty quickly and ends at $ 1400 but I am not not sure. (btw i get mine yesterday Grin)

I open this post to first know if people of us will be present, and secondly I had a little idea in mind afterwards I don't know if it's already done or not, but why not ask for a stand Bitcointalk dedicated almost entirely to the history of BTC collectors ?

A sort of exhibition where we could each bring back enough collector's to trace the story behind good bullet proof glasses  Grin (Of course, I take into account that is moving a lot of loaded coin can be a problem btw).)

So I'm waiting to see what you think, and BTC collector's being a big part of the story anyway, it will allow people to see how long and how much people have been involved in Bitcoin in this side !

I know it's a little early, but if by chance it happened, we would actually have to get ahead.  Grin

I will be there, unless it is in some location I have no possible way of getting to reasonably. I think it would be awesome to see more collectible related booths there for sure!

talked to a buddy who had a booth at the 2021 conference - 15k is what it cost for his booth.

price quote he gave me just now.

$15k for my spot
$45k for the slightly larger booth
$125k for the large mempool. space sized booths

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 06:17:33 PM

I will be there, unless it is in some location I have no possible way of getting to reasonably. I think it would be awesome to see more collectible related booths there for sure!

talked to a buddy who had a booth at the 2021 conference - 15k is what it cost for his booth.

price quote he gave me just now.

$15k for my spot
$45k for the slightly larger booth
$125k for the large mempool. space sized booths

understandable, on my side I'm already starting to save money for travel etc...

Interesting quote, maybe we can get some discount btw too  Grin but even at this taken in community it is quite feasible, of course not for the stand at 125k  Grin

elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2021, 12:02:19 PM

I love this idea - it was cool that we had a small display of Casascius coins along with my book at Miami 2021.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2021, 01:18:12 PM

I love this idea - it was cool that we had a small display of Casascius coins along with my book at Miami 2021.

Thanks, yes i see the photo too it was beautiful btw !  Shocked  it can be interesting to get a long display like 5-6 meter or a lot of display like that to show from the beginning  to today of BTC collector pieces, and all creator can in same time make few special edition pieces for the Conference etc..

And i send i mail to Bitcoin conference to know how it work and what is possible to do.

Eodguy149

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 09:40:13 PM

I co-founded SF Blockchain Week and we are gearing up for this year's conference in Q4. I would love to help set up a Bitcoin/physical crypto display at the event.

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
MrCryptHodl (OP)

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2021, 09:13:06 AM

I co-founded SF Blockchain Week and we are gearing up for this year's conference in Q4. I would love to help set up a Bitcoin/physical crypto display at the event.

Hello! Nice to meet you ! I hope you are well !

Sorry for the late answer, i work on the book and the dealine is in 3 days  Grin

The proposal is more than generous and i thank you for that but personally on my side  I cannot afford to make two trips to the US in less than a year, but if members here are interested that too would of course be feasible! the goal being to present the history of BTC collectors to the general public !

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: