Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you worry about not being able to convert BTC to fiat in future  (Read 1303 times)
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 10:53:50 AM

I'm currently receiving some of my income in BTC, and I'm just holding it because I expect it will go up long term and so it is my savings.
But sometimes I'd like to be able to turn it into fiat for daily expenses. I can't yet pay my rent or buy my groceries with BTC (hopefully one day! but not today and not in the near future).
With banks in some countries blocking transactions from known exchanges is there a worry that one day it will become impractical to turn the BTC into fiat? Either just very hard to do, maybe street-corner-deals or at risk of getting your bank accounts frozen?
Do people think about this and have plans to work around these kinds of banking barriers? Or are there ways around it already but I'm not aware?
It depends on the country you live in.
I will tell you about Russia, in Moscow and St. Petersburg are the largest shadow markets. You can easily exchange your bitcoins not only for rubles, but also for dollars and euros without verification. The exchange takes place in the offices of shopping centers, the security is maximum.
Look at the reserves.
https://www.bestchange.ru/bitcoin-to-dollar-cash.html

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 11:04:32 AM

Bitcoin will be always convertible to fiat money.
If it becomes really difficult to buy BTC with fiat money,the Bitcoin price will go back to 1K USD or even $100.
Some banks don't want to work with crypto traders,but you should be fine,if you don't leave any traces,like mentioning that you are trading cryptocurrencies,while talking with bank clerks,or inside your bank transactions.
I haven't got any problems with my bank account,but I might switch to another bank or another payment method,if my current bank decides to take the "anti-Bitcoin" path.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 11:34:41 AM

I think there is nothing for us to worry about, as long as most people still hold bitcoin, and big companies are still adopting bitcoin, there is no obstacle for us to exchange bitcoins to fiat currency, even though state banks are no longer willing to accept bitcoin to fiat exchanges, because they are still many roads lead to rome, p2p system we can still rely on..
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 11:51:50 AM

I'm currently receiving some of my income in BTC, and I'm just holding it because I expect it will go up long term and so it is my savings.
But sometimes I'd like to be able to turn it into fiat for daily expenses. I can't yet pay my rent or buy my groceries with BTC (hopefully one day! but not today and not in the near future).
With banks in some countries blocking transactions from known exchanges is there a worry that one day it will become impractical to turn the BTC into fiat? Either just very hard to do, maybe street-corner-deals or at risk of getting your bank accounts frozen?
Do people think about this and have plans to work around these kinds of banking barriers? Or are there ways around it already but I'm not aware?

Good of you

One most important thing about this technology is that i don't worried over how any government issues or trying to ban crypto, inasmuch as blockchain is concern there will be always a way to make transaction and convert your cryptocurrencies to your local currencies. E.g, Nigeria ban crypto transaction from sending to their local account and many account was frozen because they made transaction but guess what!
Binance make out a way to trade without them being limited from their government which is fully diluted by P2P trading they warn the buyer not include any Note (paying for btc and the rest) while transferring local funds to seller, this has been working very well. I have a friends over there as who updates me with this methods so it became very more simpler and easier than ever and no complained about it.

So no need to worry about.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1273

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 12:48:01 PM

In the Philippines, the government is too busy fighting for the seat of power to worry about this and the other social issues happening right now, it may sound political but that's really the case so in summary, they won't probably think about until the next president is inaugurated.
Do not be too sure about that, the Nigerian government also have similar problems plaguing their nation, such as Insecurity, unemployment and the rest, but yet they still placed similar sanctions on crypto transaction, thus any government can just turn and place one form of sanction/ban or regulations and that's that. Governments rule through control, since Bitcoin is decentralized, their control is only limited to some regulations and Bitcoin users should expect such regulations at any time, notwithstanding the situation of the country of their residence.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 12:50:44 PM

I'm not worried about that because my country's government has legalized bitcoin and altcoin as tradable asset and has categorized them as commodity asset. So it is still possible to worry for those who live where bitcoin and altcoin are not accepted and traded. Meanwhile, we cannot use it as a legal tender because it would violate existing regulation. Even if you can no longer convert your asset to fiat, rest assured that there is always a way around this.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 12:58:41 PM

I think that the future of bitcoin in relation to daily transactions is the Lightning Network. Jack Mallers, the developer of the bitcoin wallet for El Salvador, uses the Lightning Network in his apps. He is now developing the Chivo Wallet adapted to the needs of Salvadorans.
If even in your country there are no businesses or people that accept bitcoin, you can make use of what you need for your daily needs and exchange it on the P2P platforms of your choice. I use Binance P2P every time I need Fiat but I exchange BNB because there are no fees.

lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 02:28:22 PM

This is an old story, everyone already knows how to deal with this kind of problem.
Try to be following up with the news, especially about countries where cryptocurrency is banned by the government.

Just like in Nigeria, India, and others where their government is tackling the use of cryptocurrency in one way or the other. This never stopped people from making use of cryptocurrency, rather it even made these countries one of the places that it is being traded the most. That government stops a centralized exchange doesn’t mean it is over in that country, people quickly moves to decentralized ones and continue with their trades.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 02:47:22 PM

You could alternatively meet people physically and trade person to person on safe locations. P2p transaction is actually one of the ways to use Bitcoin properly. I believe the creator anticipated this hence designed Bitcoin for decentralized/p2p transactions. Anyone who decides to accept Bitcoin should always anticipate resistance from traditional  banks and use it correctly rather than in centralized manner
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 06:43:19 PM

Not at all and I don't believe that would happen. there will always be value in bitcoin. and also there is no limit to access the internet. if one of the way to convert it to fiat is closed. like banned crypto in some country people are still using internet.
Murtaza345

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 06:56:19 PM

No never , because I know very well that will not be in future, because bitcoin already created hype in online world. And many more people ,and big companies are thinking to accept payment in bitcoin,and so many new people Also are investing their portfolio in bitcoin.I would say about  the bitcoin in future you will see the big value of bitcoin and in future you will convert easy and anywhere your bitcoin into fiat ,so no need to worry about bitcoin at or your fiat in future .
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 07:08:55 PM

Not at all and I don't believe that would happen. there will always be value in bitcoin. and also there is no limit to access the internet. if one of the way to convert it to fiat is closed. like banned crypto in some country people are still using internet.
Bitcoin will not stay forever as an investment alone because the more bigger institutions will come to adopt bitcoin, the higher the chances that bitcoin will be adopted as a currency in the future.

But for newbies who have the biggest fear about not converting btc into fiat, we won't reach this far if bitcoin will not hit its main target in the long run. We're halfway there knowing some of the countries are already adopting bitcoin. Just enjoy what we have at the moment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 07:16:47 PM

If using bitcoin in your country isn't illegal, then there shouldn't be any problem when converting your coins to fiat currency as long as you are paying the taxes (if there are any) that incurs during conversion. Your banks shouldn't be freezing your funds if it came from selling crypto currencies. But if it still going to be an issue, do P2P trading. I don't see any other option over here. Or deal with cash money.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Cryptoshops

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 08:25:07 PM

I use to  transfer crypto into fiat using Coinbase and then transfer it into paypal.  I have had my paypal account for years with no problems,   after a few transactions from Coinbase  to my paypal account  it got restricted.  I have tried to get it sorted,   and even spoken to them over the phone and they just keep saying its an ID issue I have uploaded all the docs they want and it is still not been sorted out. I have now just given up with them.  Dont transfer large amounts of money from Coinbase, Binance ect into paypal the dont seem to like it..  So far I have not had any problems with my bank lol
Fatunad

Activity: 2268
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 09:32:51 PM

If using bitcoin in your country isn't illegal, then there shouldn't be any problem when converting your coins to fiat currency as long as you are paying the taxes (if there are any) that incurs during conversion. Your banks shouldn't be freezing your funds if it came from selling crypto currencies. But if it still going to be an issue, do P2P trading. I don't see any other option over here. Or deal with cash money.
So far i dont have any problems when it comes on cashing out my crypto earnings and converting it to fiat since there are lots of gateways which you can really do for you to make out conversions but of course since i do live on a democratic country then it is understandable that would really be having different insights and views towards cryptocurrency because there are institutions which are still on hindrance on accepting crypto or adopting it but there are already some merchants and institutions which are making first new step for such adoption which is really great.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Barry Mantle

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 01:07:41 AM

I also heard some Chinese bank announced ban the trading currency, but doing so Banks around the world to see still less, even so, we can also trade through the P2P, and now there are some countries are already using COINS, perhaps in the future we don't have to consider change them into yuan can use, I would like to see a situation where I can trade directly with Bitcoin.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 06:44:23 AM

you can spend btc directly without having the need converting it into fiat .
you get your income in btc and maybe you missed having a fiat in your hands ? if that is , well you are allowed to convert some of your btc into fiat for spending if you like it better  .
 some banks now are strict with btc but in the future the restrictions can lessen  . theres no need for you to be afraid in the future of btc
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:48:01 AM

While Bitcoin is mainly a way of investment and accumulation of money, not a way of paying, I don't worry about converting it to fiat, it's just time to hold. In a far future, with widening of btc acceptance in the world when we'll be able to actually buy things and pay with btc, it will also be no use to convert it.

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 04:38:34 PM

While Bitcoin is mainly a way of investment and accumulation of money, not a way of paying, I don't worry about converting it to fiat, it's just time to hold. In a far future, with widening of btc acceptance in the world when we'll be able to actually buy things and pay with btc, it will also be no use to convert it.
Yes, converting our bitcoin to fiat now is a choice and if we do not need additional money and have money for our daily needs, it is better to hold our bitcoin for some time until it gets legal in our country. Holding will be the best thing that we can do right now and we can buy more bitcoin at the current price. In the future, when bitcoin is accepted globally, we can use bitcoin directly to buy something or even we can convert it into fiat money. So it will better we have more patient to hold for more.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Alanaz

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 06:27:17 PM

well p2p is highly recommended here if you remember that the bank or country you live in prohibits this bitcoin activity even though you do have to pay extra for it but this is better than nothing.
but if we talk about the future, of course, no one knows what will happen, maybe it can be like what you are talking about, maybe it can also be the other way around considering that there are so many people who are interested in this coin and it is possible that the government can maximize this so that those who still ban bitcoin can change his stance. hope it can happen

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: