Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - EU : Antminer R4  (Read 101 times)
iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 01:01:39 PM

Hey guys

I have an Antminer R4 for sale. He works very nice, 9.3 TH/s on average. Power consumption 870-910w. I can add a psu (brand new PSU), depending of what you need.
He always was running in good condition (humidty - temp - maintenance done from the beggining)

This miner is SILENT, you hear more the PSU than the miner (you can see on Bitmain's website, or video on youtube to hear the 49 dB)

I put the S9 braiinos firmware, you can control everything on your miner from the IP webpage

I can send photos, videos with date and your username if you want, nothing is a problem

Give me offers through PM or telegram @emil343

emilio932
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 02:48:48 PM

Hey guys

I have an Antminer R4 for sale. He works very nice, 9.3 TH/s on average. Power consumption 870-910w. I can add a psu (brand new PSU), depending of what you need.
He always was running in good condition (humidty - temp - maintenance done from the beggining)

This miner is SILENT, you hear more the PSU than the miner (you can see on Bitmain's website, or video on youtube to hear the 49 dB)

I put the S9 braiinos firmware, you can control everything on your miner from the IP webpage

I can send photos, videos with date and your username if you want, nothing is a problem

What is your thought price?
interested if normally priced? Cheesy
iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 10:46:42 AM

Hey guys

What is your thought price?
interested if normally priced? Cheesy

It depends of your conception of normal price ! Cheesy
Don't hesitate to give prices, I will reply if I'm ok or not

I don't have an idea yet of their prices
lowbander801

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 07:14:44 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2021, 06:52:46 PM by lowbander801