Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] peachfolio - Your DeFi Companion  (Read 491 times)
TIMBUCKTOOOOO

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 09:04:15 PM

I've got a few questions.

Will you be expanding to other blockchains? BSC is pretty small compared to the main ones.

How does the token integrate into the app? I have the app now and it doesn't seem to require me to hold any tokens to use it.

Why should I use peachfolio instead of some of the other tracking websites?

I can guarantee you that whatever app you are using doesn't work nearly as well as peachfolio. I think I have tried pretty much every wallet tracking app available for DeFi and they are mostly terrible. Peachfolio is really good and the stuff they are adding is incredible - profit and loss calculations, rug checking, average buy in price, price alerts and they even say that eventually you will be able to use it to help with tax calculations. No DeFi wallet tracking app comes close to it. It's also completely free to use right now and from what I can tell, the basic functions of the app will always be free to use.

That's before they even add Eth blockchain. The main app dev was on their telegram yesterday and said they were going to add a further 2 blockchains over the next few months.
TIMBUCKTOOOOO

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 04:17:31 PM

Absolutely CRAZY price action since the announcement of App Store launch. It's gone absolutely parabolic. https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xc1cbfb96a1d5361590b8df04ef78de2fa3178390
TIMBUCKTOOOOO

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 09:49:54 AM

App launched on Google Play today! It's updated from the beta i'd been using - profit and loss calculations and average buy price all in there now! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rc.peachfolio
peachfolio (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 12:36:47 PM

Small update for everyone, we have launched in the Apple App Store and tonight we'll announce how much PCHF you'll have to hold to unlock pro features!

ETH tracking is to be included this August.

And we have a webapp confirmed!
peachfolio (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 09:13:46 PM

Wow, we just flew by 15.000 downloads in the Play Store alone. Our ecosystem is expanding soon, with a webapp, a DeFi dashboard.

We can also announce that we have a collaboration with Save Planet Earth.

SPE is a long-term BSC project with 82,000 holders. It’s one of the first DeFi projects that truly excited us when we became investors.

In our opinion, SPE has arguably the most worthy mission in all of crypto: to combat climate change through tree planting and carbon sequestration.

To date, SPE are contracted to plant over 100 million trees (!) and are developing partnerships with NGOs worldwide right now.

As Token of the Moment, we will promote SPE within the Peachfolio app. The app will also get coverage on SPE social media channels, giving the project exposure to their 80K+ holders!

Save Planet Earth and peachfolio are working alongside each other to make DeFi a cleaner and easier place to navigate! Save Planet Earth are helping Peachfolio become carbon neutral.

Understandably, we’re pretty excited about this. We’re long-term holders of SPE as well as huge fans of their project and the goals they’re working towards. We hope you’re fans too Smiley
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2021, 11:48:57 PM

Wow, we just flew by 15.000 downloads in the Play Store alone. Our ecosystem is expanding soon, with a webapp, a DeFi dashboard.
Well it looks beautiful things to show to this community, also so far your app on playstore have 218 reviews total and has score 4.9
In the future or sooner, is your app would be available in the local language? it will definitely make it much easier for users to use it.
TIMBUCKTOOOOO

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 07:47:52 AM

Well it looks beautiful things to show to this community, also so far your app on playstore have 218 reviews total and has score 4.9
In the future or sooner, is your app would be available in the local language? it will definitely make it much easier for users to use it.

Hey! Yeah the app is beautiful and is incredibly smooth - it's honestly the best app i've found in DeFi and finally people are starting to get to know about it. Over 20k downloads now on google play alone I think. They added their first language pack to the app last week which added Indonesian, French, etc. and they have another language pack coming in an update this weekend which includes Chinese, Japanese and Hindi so already it's available in a lot of different languages and I'm sure they will add more soon.

If you haven't already tried it you really should do it now before they lock some of the pro features - this is due to happen in September when you will need to own a certain amount of their token $PCHF to unlock the good stuff like price alerts, profit & loss calculations on your wallets, rug checking and eventually capital gains tax calculations. I expect the price of $PCHF to explode once this happens also so it's a potentially great investment right now - there will be huge buying pressure once it unlocks these features.
peachfolio (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 12:08:10 PM

Hi, we have added:

- English
- Hindi
- Mandarin
- French
- Indonesian
- Japanese
- Spanish
- Russian
- Arabic
- Turkish

If you have any additional requests, please let me know.

In the latest update we had an improved UI and charts, added a few languages and you are able to track your PCHF reflections, which will be expanded to other tokens soon.
peachfolio (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 01:20:43 PM

We have 30.000 downloads on the Play store alone! Amazing news.
TIMBUCKTOOOOO

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 09:17:36 PM

Over 50k downloads of the app now within the first 2 months is pretty impressive.

Their $PCHF token will finally start unlocking app features in the next month so that's potentially a huge number of people who will need to buy that token. Should be a really great boost to the price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: