Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX launchpads for IEO - recommendations  (Read 59 times)
fb1t (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 04:15:09 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

Hi there,

we are elaborating the possibilities to fund a Binance Smart Chain token project. It is a serious project with a long-term vision. The favorite way of launch would be a central exchange launch (IEO) to guarantee liquidity and to avoid rugs. KYC is not a problem and we already have a legal opinion document from our lawyers.

Now I wonder what exchanges we should contact.

The project is too small for the really big shot at Binance, Kucoin etc., and we don't want to pay their 150k+ listing fees. On the other side, of course we don't want to launch on a micro exchange or even worse, on a scam/fake exchange.

So what medium-sized CEX do you know that provides good launchpad / IEO opportunities?

We already applied at gate.io, but we are still looking for alternatives.

Do you have any suggestions? Is there any hidden gem? :-)

I also read the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079048.0, but most of information there seems to be outdated.

Thank you!

P.S.: This post is not an advertisement! But in case you want to know the project I am talking about: it is the one linked in my signature.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2021, 02:07:35 AM

I also read the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079048.0, but most of information there seems to be outdated.

I haveno recommendation, actually the CEXs on the list above are those that have been operating for a long time, have good reputations (some are troubled exchanges) and have a lot of customers. I'm not sure that the exchange that was founded recently will have more customers than them.

On external factors, volume and liquidity largely contributed to the success of the IEO. If you decide to look for a lower-middle CEX, the chances of success are very small. In the end it's just a waste of time.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 03:50:35 AM

have you tried to use bkek? because from what i see many bsc projects are listed there and have good rating on trade.
by the way why don't you try contacting pancakeswap directly for louchpad?? because I think pancakeswap is now more weighty than the centralized exchange you want.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 07:55:10 PM

I am not going to suggest a specific IEO launchpad since i have no experience with token sales but I am just going to give you links with lists of Centralized exchanges that offer IEO launching services.

- https://cryptorank.io/ieo-platforms-roi
- https://icoholder.com/blog/ultimate-list-of-ieo-platforms-launchpads-top-25-exchanges/

Second list maybe a little outdated since it contains exchanges that have already shutdown like cobinhood and exchanges that started scamming like bitforex, p2pb2b

Please DYOR before using any service.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██