Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 dollar to attract money?  (Read 80 times)
durop77 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 06:03:03 AM

Many times driving in the subway, I saw a folded dollar in a phone case, and it was in different countries. I thought there was some kind of fashion among young people, it turned out to be a financial chain. To attract money, you need to fold $ 1 in a triangle and put the larger side in a convenient place to attract money. Do you think this method is working, what causes such a popular idea of putting money in a triangle to attract big money. Does it work, maybe among your friends there are those who have already done the same? Does such a monetary amulet work and will it work economically for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ftopikit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 06:36:31 AM

My friend also walks with such an amulet, I didn't even suspect that $ 1 brings economic well-being. I thought it was just a trend in young girls.)))))
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2023, 06:50:26 AM

It's just part of the traditional belief, there are certain generations only do it as a tribute to the traditions of their ancestors. Even the Chinese in my environment have more mystical variations to "bring in" money and luck.

However, one has to look at the phenomenon in a rational way whereby, "to make money, you have to do something that has value".

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Wolyusi

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 07:45:59 AM

This is an amulet, most likely it has an effect if you believe in it yourself.
Van King

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 09:08:17 PM

I've actually heard about the practice of folding a dollar bill in a triangle to attract money. While it may be seen as a superstitious belief or a fun tradition, I don't personally think it has any real impact on attracting wealth. It's more of a symbol or reminder to stay positive and hopeful about financial abundance.
Keikei Tan

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 09:09:02 PM

It's interesting how certain practices, like folding a dollar bill in a triangle, become popularized and associated with attracting money. Personally, I view it more as a psychological reminder to stay focused on our financial goals rather than a magical charm. If you're looking for a practical way to boost your income, have you considered becoming a BK8 affiliate? They offer a reputable affiliate program that can provide additional earnings alongside your main endeavors.
Zixuan Gang

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 09:09:37 PM

Ah, the folded dollar bill in a triangle to attract money! It's fascinating how these beliefs and rituals become widespread. While I'm not convinced that it has any real effect on one's wealth, I believe that the power of mindset and taking proactive steps towards financial success are more impactful
Lenny Lau

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 09:10:25 PM

The practice of folding a dollar bill in a triangle to attract money is quite popular among some people. While I don't personally believe in the superstition, I think it's important to focus on practical strategies for financial success. One such strategy could be exploring additional income streams like the BK8 affiliate program. It allows you to earn extra income while leveraging your existing business or interests. So, instead of relying solely on monetary amulets, consider taking action and exploring viable opportunities to improve your economic situation.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 06:21:14 AM

Many times driving in the subway, I saw a folded dollar in a phone case, and it was in different countries. I thought there was some kind of fashion among young people, it turned out to be a financial chain. To attract money, you need to fold $ 1 in a triangle and put the larger side in a convenient place to attract money. Do you think this method is working, what causes such a popular idea of putting money in a triangle to attract big money. Does it work, maybe among your friends there are those who have already done the same? Does such a monetary amulet work and will it work economically for you.
Positive thoughts will also attract luck , this is about the belief mate and nothing is certain , if you think this will help then have yourself.
But me? nope I am not because what I do believe is that everything comes because of our dedication and action and also doing what is good for you to receive best also.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
devil-soul

Activity: 184
Merit: 14

For Rent

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 04:02:31 PM

It's like a good luck charm but i don't know if it really works, if it attracts money

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: