Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:51:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BMNY] B-MONEY: Mementos cryptocurrency dao  (Read 318 times)
B-Money-cc (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 11:59:22 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2021, 08:10:57 AM by B-Money-cc

B-MONEY is the Mementos cryptocurrency and also a DAO to mint the next memento cryptocurrencies.

Nowadays we all know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. But not everyone knows what inspired Satoshi Nakamoto to create Bitcoin and its blockchain network. The name of the e-currency project that inspired Satoshi Nakamoto was B-money.

Satoshi Nakamoto sent an e-mail to cryptographer Wei Dai, who wrote a paper about B-money. Inspired by this project Satoshi Nakamoto developed Bitcoin, the king of cryptocurrencies. Satoshi Nakamoto contacted Dai via e-mail and told him the following:

"I was very interested to read your b-money page.  I'm getting ready to release a paper that expands on your ideas into a complete working system. Adam Back (hashcash.org) noticed the similarities and pointed me to your site. I need to find out the year of publication of your b-money page for the
citation in my paper."

Now we have a new crypto project called B-money. To remember the first digital currency project that inspired the founder of the world's number one crypto Bitcoin.

B-money is a token minted on the Binance blockchain network. It has a total supply of 808.400 tokens. It is the world's first commemorative cryptocurrency to remember the same name crypto project mentioned in Satoshi Nakamoto's e-mails.

Shah Bhudhai describes it as a “project launched to respect the crypto project” which inspired Satoshi Nakamoto to create the world's first decentralized digital currency. Satoshi Nakamoto wanted a digital currency that does not depend on financial institutions and third parties.

Still, Nakamoto thought that the B-money protocol had “problematic parts” and most important was the “money creation” process. That’s why he wanted to “expand (b-money) ideas into a complete working system”.

Now we have a new project named B-money which is the first commemorative cryptocurrency. All crypto supporters and enthusiasts should have some in their crypto wallets. To respect the idea which inspiring Satoshi Nakamoto.

Basic information:

•  Name of the token: B-MONEY
•  Symbol of the token: BMNY
•  Total supply: 808400 tokens
    1.   1 token is 0.02 BNB
•  Initial supply: 0
•  Locked tokens:
    1.   Marketing tokens: 1500 tokens locked until the soft cap reaches 25%.
    2.   Dex pool creation tokens: 500 tokens will be available after contract deployment.
    3.   Developer tokens: 2730 tokens locked for 6 months.
    4.   Investor tokens: 1000 tokens locked for 9 months.
    5.   2021-1998=23 is equal to 23*400=9200 tokens locked for 1 year and if not claimed by Wei Dai, tokens will be burned. We encrypt the private key for Wei DAI with his PGP public key. We will send it by email.
    6.   Founder team tokens: 5280 tokens locked for 2 years.
•  Decimals: 8
•  Soft cap tokens: 118220 tokens
•  Personal cap: 500 tokens
•  Soft cap deadline: 90 days after sale starts.

B-MONEY Launch Video:

https://b-money.cc/bmoney256.png

Smart Contract:
https://bscscan.com/token/0x204bf7a89256b9e550ef715fd8d577dd906a8a91

crytolog

Activity: 103
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 04:39:18 PM

interesting project. did it have airdrop? if yes add me the list. 
B-Money-cc (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 06:59:32 PM

interesting project. did it have airdrop? if yes add me the list. 

Dear Crytlog;

Unfortunately, we do not have an airdrop program.

Shah BHUDHAI
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 09:35:28 PM

So is my understanding right, are you going to create physical commemorative cryptocurrencies here? The total supply of your token is small, however, it is not a guarantee that you can fetch high price in the market. There are others here in the forum that are already selling actual crypto coins, what would be the difference of your coin to them? And why do you think it will be valuable in the future?
B-Money-cc (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:54:52 AM

So is my understanding right, are you going to create physical commemorative cryptocurrencies here? The total supply of your token is small, however, it is not a guarantee that you can fetch high price in the market. There are others here in the forum that are already selling actual crypto coins, what would be the difference of your coin to them? And why do you think it will be valuable in the future?

Dear tippytoes,

let me explain our project. we are minting cryptocurrency and all tokens we are going to mint are related to milestones of cryptographic evolution. B-MONEY is the first cryptocurrency to introduce the traditional Mint concept as a digital system. so we are minting commemoratives in a digital way. 2022 we are going to mint special serial numbered nft commemorative tokens, also we will send certificates and physical tokens.

Behind the strength of cryptocurrencies today; the small steps taken by great people and the effort they spend are huge. When Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon, "one small step for me, one giant leap for mankind,” he said. Only the first person to set foot on Mars will say this sentence for space travel. But in the world of crypto and crypto money, we have heard and continue to hear the echo of this word many times since the 1970s. B-Money set out with the plans to turn these voices into commemorative coins and to be an act of respect for the cryptocurrency world. These coins, which will be produced in limited numbers for special moments, will not be owned by everyone and will be carried by their owners as a tribute to those who serve the cryptocurrency world.

regards,
crytolog

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:16:49 PM

Dear tippytoes,

let me explain our project. we are minting cryptocurrency and all tokens we are going to mint are related to milestones of cryptographic evolution. B-MONEY is the first cryptocurrency to introduce the traditional Mint concept as a digital system. so we are minting commemoratives in a digital way. 2022 we are going to mint special serial numbered nft commemorative tokens, also we will send certificates and physical tokens.

Behind the strength of cryptocurrencies today; the small steps taken by great people and the effort they spend are huge. When Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon, "one small step for me, one giant leap for mankind,” he said. Only the first person to set foot on Mars will say this sentence for space travel. But in the world of crypto and crypto money, we have heard and continue to hear the echo of this word many times since the 1970s. B-Money set out with the plans to turn these voices into commemorative coins and to be an act of respect for the cryptocurrency world. These coins, which will be produced in limited numbers for special moments, will not be owned by everyone and will be carried by their owners as a tribute to those who serve the cryptocurrency world.

regards,

you mean this is a digital commemorative money, what if if I buy but you did not reached your targets?
B-Money-cc (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:30:36 PM

Dear tippytoes,

regards,

you mean this is a digital commemorative money, what if if I buy but you did not reached your targets?

Dear crytolog;

Our smart contract is written in such a way that all investors will refund if the soft cap target is not met. Soft cap is based on the target of receiving 15% of hard cap tokens by investors in 90 days. otherwise, you can withdraw your ethereum investment. If you refund, the b-money tokens in your account will be burned and deducted from the total supply.
crytolog

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 09:12:10 PM

Dear tippytoes,

regards,

Dear crytolog;

Our smart contract is written in such a way that all investors will refund if the soft cap target is not met. Soft cap is based on the target of receiving 15% of hard cap tokens by investors in 90 days. otherwise, you can withdraw your ethereum investment. If you refund, the b-money tokens in your account will be burned and deducted from the total supply.

can smart contract quaranties refund? this is new for me
B-Money-cc (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 09:44:58 PM

Dear tippytoes,

regards,

Dear crytolog;

can smart contract quaranties refund? this is new for me

you can check our codes, as follows:

//The contract stores funds and gives refund option to the investor if soft cap not reached
   //For refund, users must have tokens in their wallet which they bought
   //If user refunds, tokens will be burned and deducted from the total supply

function refundNBurn (address payable recipient) external{
        require(msg.sender == recipient , "Check the address");
        require((_totalSold < 11822e8) , "Soft cap reached");
        require(block.timestamp > startOfSalesPeriod + 7889229 ,"Time limit not reached. Wait until soft cap deadline");
        require(_deposits[msg.sender]>0, "You do not have tokens to refund");
        require(_deposits[msg.sender]*40 ==_balances[msg.sender], "Please check your token balance");
        recipient.transfer(_deposits[msg.sender]);
        _deposits[msg.sender]=0;
        _burn(msg.sender, _balances[msg.sender]);
        _balances[msg.sender]=0;
     }

crytolog

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 10:04:40 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2021, 01:22:52 PM by crytolog

B-MONEY is the first commemorative cryptocurrency and also a DAO to mint the next commemorative cryptocurrencies.

Nowadays we all know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. But not everyone knows what inspired Satoshi Nakamoto to create Bitcoin and its blockchain network. The name of the e-currency project that inspired Satoshi Nakamoto was B-money.

Satoshi Nakamoto sent an e-mail to cryptographer Wei Dai, who wrote a paper about B-money. Inspired by this project Satoshi Nakamoto developed Bitcoin, the king of cryptocurrencies. Satoshi Nakamoto contacted Dai via e-mail and told him the following:

"I was very interested to read your b-money page.  I'm getting ready to release a paper that expands on your ideas into a complete working system. Adam Back (hashcash.org) noticed the similarities and pointed me to your site. I need to find out the year of publication of your b-money page for the
citation in my paper."

Now we have a new crypto project called B-money. To remember the first digital currency project that inspired the founder of the world's number one crypto Bitcoin.

Recently sale starts 28/06/2021, B-money is a token minted on Ethereum blockchain network. It has a total supply of 80.840 tokens. It is the world's first commemorative cryptocurrency to remember the same name crypto project mentioned in Satoshi Nakamoto e-mails.

Shah Bhudhai describes it as a “project launched to respect the crypto project” which inspired Satoshi Nakamoto to create the world's first decentralized digital currency. Satoshi Nakamoto wanted a digital currency that does not depend on financial institutions and third parties.

Still, Nakamoto thought that the B-money protocol had “problematic parts” and most important was the “money creation” process. That’s why he wanted to “expand (b-money) ideas into a complete working system”.

Now we have a new project named B-money which is the first commemorative cryptocurrency. All crypto supporters and enthusiasts should have some in their crypto wallets. To respect the idea which inspiring Satoshi Nakamoto.

Basic information:

•  Name of the token: B-MONEY
•  Symbol of the token: BMNY
•  Total supply: 808400 tokens
    1.   1 token is 0.02 bnb
•  Initial supply: 0
•  Locked tokens:
    1.   Marketing tokens: 1500 tokens locked for until soft cap reaches 25%.
    2.   Dex pool creation tokens: 500 tokens will be available after contract deployment.
    3.   Developer tokens: 2730 tokens locked for 6 months.
    4.   Investor tokens: 1000 tokens locked for 9 months.
    5.   2021-1998=23 is equal to 23*400=9200 tokens locked for 1 year and if not claimed by Wei Dai, tokens will be burned. We encrypt private key for Wei DAI with his PGP public key. We will send it by e mail.
    6.   Founder team tokens: 5280 tokens locked for 2 years.
•  Decimals: 8
•  Soft cap tokens: 118220 tokens
•  Personal cap: 500 tokens
•  Soft cap deadline: 90 days after sale starts.

B-MONEY Launch Video:

Smart Contract:
https://bscscan.com/token/0x204bf7a89256b9e550ef715fd8d577dd906a8a91

thanks, tokens image is nice
coindure

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 07:21:35 PM

which chain u use?
B-Money-cc (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 07:01:45 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2021, 01:21:42 PM by B-Money-cc

which chain u use?

we are on Binance Smart Chain. Bridge construction between bep20 to erc20 is ongoing.
B-Money-cc (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 07:04:06 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2021, 12:10:21 PM by B-Money-cc

Dear Friends;

our sale is ongoing you can check our dex graph from: https://pancakeswap.info/pool/0xfee7fea4578bfbfc4c2b9c788f2664a2247753c9 or  https://app.1inch.io/#/56/swap/BMNY/BNB

our team members profiles are going to share here.

our founder's linkedin profile is as follows:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/yusuf-selimo%C4%9Flu-53743633/ he is also known as Shah BHUDHAI.
B-Money-cc (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:18:51 AM

Dear Friends;

We upgrade our system, now we are the memento for blockchain. We are kindly requesting your comments.

Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 02:21:59 PM

I want to know what your guarantee is for us who join the project.
Are you able to pay us the same high value as other projects we have participated in.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████