Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Homecoin - The Future of Real Estate | App with Exchange | Incoming partnerships  (Read 209 times)
Homecoin project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 05:21:26 PM

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lightbit

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 05:26:51 PM

Reserved.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2021, 08:43:13 AM

What will be the advantage of using home coin to other big cryptocurrency that offers the same utility? Buying a house with bitcoin is much easier instead of jumping into another token just to pay for it.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Homecoin project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 09:38:19 AM

What will be the advantage of using home coin to other big cryptocurrency that offers the same utility? Buying a house with bitcoin is much easier instead of jumping into another token just to pay for it.

Good question! Actually purchasing homes with crypto currency in general presents its own hurdles. Our focus will be on the rental aspect of the real estate world. We are in the process of developing an app designed for landlords to use that will allow their renters to pay rent with Homecoin, and will provide both the renter and landlord opportunity to earn Homecoin by staking and yield farming, as well as other avenues. Eventually as popularity grows, we will approach other aspects of the real estate world and incentivize them to use Homecoin for their services as well.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2021, 04:21:16 PM

Is the "marketing kickoff" is in progress right now? In order to reach the 100 holder, I think you'll find the right time is now. Also you can reach that cap easily if there's campaign that you'll run in this forum.
The other is, I'd really like to see your team members' information, will you show us their social media accounts, with some real time photos?
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 10:33:04 PM

Good question! Actually purchasing homes with crypto currency in general presents its own hurdles. Our focus will be on the rental aspect of the real estate world. We are in the process of developing an app designed for landlords to use that will allow their renters to pay rent with Homecoin, and will provide both the renter and landlord opportunity to earn Homecoin by staking and yield farming, as well as other avenues. Eventually as popularity grows, we will approach other aspects of the real estate world and incentivize them to use Homecoin for their services as well.

Do you think these landlords or renters will be interested in staking and yield farming? I believe a lot of them will prefer to be paid in currency like US$ instead of a token that they don't have any idea about its market. But if you can attract companies that are willing to collaborate, maybe you can penetrate this market. Til then, we will wait if you can push thru this development. Because not many real estate related blockchain projects are successful in implementing their services.
Homecoin project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 02:52:11 AM

Do you think these landlords or renters will be interested in staking and yield farming? I believe a lot of them will prefer to be paid in currency like US$ instead of a token that they don't have any idea about its market. But if you can attract companies that are willing to collaborate, maybe you can penetrate this market. Til then, we will wait if you can push thru this development. Because not many real estate related blockchain projects are successful in implementing their services.

I believe that we will have features within the app that will incentivize both the renter and the landlord to use Homecoin. What I have learned is that in this world, people enjoy free money. Especially if we can make it easy to do. If we can mutually benefit from working together with staking, yield farming, and usage, I believe a beneficial partnership can be formed! I want to be the type of CEO that can learn and adapt to whatever hurdles this project will provide. I am looking forward to the challenge, and our development team has the drive, skills, and resources to make this project a success! Thank you for the challenging questions!
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 02:55:02 AM

This is the target or goal of most cryptocurrency to create a real market for their token. Homecoin is no difference from thousands others struggling to create its own market on its domain but this could be the one that can be the "first".... Lets wait and see

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
Homecoin project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 06:27:25 AM

```
$1000 Giveaway! (10 Winners -- $100 each)
https://twitter.com/AL1CEbtc/status/1409738743452291072

```
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 01:30:51 PM

```
```

What is the process of winner selections? is via live draw? is it provably fair draw? $1000 with 10 winners of $100 each will surely attract bots and fake accounts in the process.
Homecoin project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 02:52:35 PM

```
```

What is the process of winner selections? is via live draw? is it provably fair draw? $1000 with 10 winners of $100 each will surely attract bots and fake accounts in the process.

We will randomly pick the winners, and my team is very experienced in the crypto world, so we feel confident in being able to weed out the fake accounts. 🙂
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 07:28:42 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2021, 10:59:53 PM by necromastery

We will randomly pick the winners, and my team is very experienced in the crypto world, so we feel confident in being able to weed out the fake accounts. 🙂
Then, what about the deadline? how long will it last? Since I don't see a condition that would bring it to an end, I thought it would be best to confirm.
Giveaways are something that a lot of people definitely follow, they should be able to see the details about that. https://twitter.com/AL1CEbtc/status/1409738743452291072
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 01:57:01 PM

The idea is too weak, Im sure Landlords prefer to get paid straightforward with cold hard cash and getting paid using a middle man using tokens is not feasible for anyone who do rental business.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Homecoin project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 04:58:10 AM

The idea is too weak, Im sure Landlords prefer to get paid straightforward with cold hard cash and getting paid using a middle man using tokens is not feasible for anyone who do rental business.

I actually own multiple rental properties myself and I am pretty excited to start using the app! If I have the opportunity to make passive income on my passive income why would I pass it up? I appreciate your challenge though, and I’m looking forward to proving you wrong!
rubeelam

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 10:17:12 AM

I am very glad that more and more people are starting to invest. I think this is a great tool for gaining independence from the state and the employer. I recently invested in real estate https://www.playarealestategroup.com/Tulum_Real_Estate_Listings/page_2515901.html and I'm not a bit sorry. On average, 15% growth per year, so I trust real estate more than cryptocurrencies, since this is a very liquid product, it is difficult for me, as a person from the last century, to understand the system, how the blockchain works and this system
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: