Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit-Give.net 1.8x your deposit FAST!!!  (Read 6205 times)
125BTCponzi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 04:26:18 PM

No principale address ? One address for each players ? Such obscur system  Embarrassed

FlashBTCPonzi Round 2 - 115% back - 1%fee - Min/max LAUNCHED !!!!!
Ben_91

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:41:05 PM

To admin please put out more advertisements for this site it is going fairly good but we need more investors. Smiley
btc_rocks

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:58:07 PM

Site has been paying out good.  We just need to keep interest in it.  It should not take much more to get that .2 payed off then it should move better.  That will be a nice payout for the player that put in the .2.  I agree we need to advertise to get more players to keep things rolling.
125BTCponzi

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 05:24:20 PM

Not a transparent ponzi.

FlashBTCPonzi Round 2 - 115% back - 1%fee - Min/max LAUNCHED !!!!!
sereno

Activity: 98

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:30:53 PM

here is a good one

http://www.btcponzi.tk/

THE BEST ONE!!!!!

but of course you already knew that. you're all investing in it..

big profit with big nice people

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
btc_rocks

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:35:43 PM

Yes that one is good but this one has been paying out good.  I had 2 payouts already from this site.  I calculated the numbers and has been paying out properly so far.  It is just short now of paying out the .36 needed to keep it rolling.  The last one similar to this went a good bit longer.  We just need to advertise for more players.  It would be nice if bt-give would chime in here to promote his site and ease any fears.
sereno

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:49:40 PM

he bought a scrypt all already made. he just asked for some minor changes to bitboubler and now he's paying the price.

too many people got screwed by btcdoubler( including me), so, after all it's true. layouts do affect people. you cannot buy the layout of a site that failed and think that people will make the difference between them. subconscience is a bitch...

i bet there's a lot of people saying that it is the same guy, etc, etc..

not a smart move...

anyway the party is at http://www.btcponzi.tk/

now there you have fun

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
Ben_91

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:03:40 PM

Very close to paying out need a deposit or two to keep it moving. If admin does more advertising and gets new players I will deposit once I get paid again.
Ben_91

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:11:56 PM

Just came across a new ad for this site on bitvistor so we should be getting more action here today.
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:12:17 PM

bit-give, i messaged you but you did not reply, i made a mistake so it seems.  I use my CEX account to fund your site, thinking it was a two-way compatible transfer and that the website was going to ask me for a payment address, but no it has to be an address that sends and receives money.  I saw the warning, didn't understand it as I am relatively new to the game... so i lost a bit of money so it seems.  CEX were not helpful, they send money out of a shared funding source and that has received the money but they being not friendly and not refunding me.

ElTrinita

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 06:48:10 PM

he bought a scrypt all already made. he just asked for some minor changes to bitboubler and now he's paying the price.

too many people got screwed by btcdoubler( including me), so, after all it's true. layouts do affect people. you cannot buy the layout of a site that failed and think that people will make the difference between them. subconscience is a bitch...

not a smart move...

now there you have fun

NOBODY involved! I played to see and I should not have to! This is your fault!

I prefer http://bit-give.net/
Ben_91

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:59:00 PM

at least here admin is now heavily advertising so this should get moving again. I see there are 6 people added today so far should be getting more soon.
ElTrinita

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:03:44 PM

at least here admin is now heavily advertising so this should get moving again. I see there are 6 people added today so far should be getting more soon.
yes I agree, leave time. We are not a hurry Wink
Ben_91

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:21:27 PM

make that 8 new people today two must have joined right after I posted last.
ElTrinita

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:30:47 PM

3 new deposits. It will move  Grin
sereno

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:10:02 PM

not a smart move...

now there you have fun

will it take long to get your share of the pie?Huh
is this why you're shouting to the wind??

sereno

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:12:49 PM

the site i putted is manual, so, maybe he just didnt payed yet... but i assure you that it will come real soon

sereno

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:19:25 PM

not a smart move...

now there you have fun

you didn't play at all, wtf are you talking about?Huh?
spaming?
scaming?

i just realized how full of shit you are.

have you evr seen another ponzi like this wtih only 4 people waiting for their prize?

now it's calm but in 2 hours...

anyway you're spreading FUD

btc_rocks

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:27:30 PM

Payouts are moving again now.  It took a few to get past that .36 payout someone just got.  Should be moving better now with some new players from the advertising.
sereno

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:30:55 PM

here is another one very good and calm: http://juggerponz.com/

maybe you will not get your money in 2 hours, but it surely pays and it's just in the beggining...

and if you don't understand that i rest my case...

igno'ponzi'rant

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: