Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Alpaca Finance is safe?  (Read 207 times)
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 11:14:36 PM

They provide leveraged yield farming with huge APY, but is it safe, or the risk to have your position liquidated is high?
Do you mean this one?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alpaca-finance/

I am not sure to say it is legit or not. Moreover, this is a new project and it is still at Rank #1263

Every new project always offers some interesting thing to make people want to invest in their project. However, what makes it difficult is about the belief in the project istelf. Moreover, if that is a new project.
offering high APY right now becomes one of the ways to attract investors. However, is it legit? It will depend on the project itself. And about Alpaca Finance, I will refer to choose other older projects with a higher rank on CMC for the top coins to invest in. Never only be interested in the coin that gives you high APY because it doesn't guarantee that the coin or token is legit.

sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 02:45:27 AM

You have to be extra careful before you start investing in every new project they work on, first you have to see if they have a strong team, of course you have to research if the project is high risk or otherwise, I'm not saying that alpaca is an investment bad to unsafe.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 06:21:39 AM

They provide leveraged yield farming with huge APY, but is it safe, or the risk to have your position liquidated is high?
Until now, I am still looking for the strength of alpaca evidence with the concept of farming leverage. I don't know the details yet. but it's different when talking about alpaca coins for investment or for other things I think it's safe. Since it is listed on a big exchange like Binance, we just need to manage and manage the alpaca coin properly.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1317

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 06:40:33 AM

I think their platform is safe. I've seen some audits of their project and also they are listed on Binance. Though the platform itself has a good business model for yield farming, risk is always inevitable. Just used funds you are okay to risk since everything can be exploited no matter how secure or tight their defense.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 07:06:47 AM

I think alpaca is a good and promising token coin, I invested in Alpaca since July, because alpaca has skyrocketed and trending on Twitter made me invest, unfortunately until now it hasn't passed ATH which happened in March and I still lose about 14% if I sell now so I'll hold on for at least another 2 months.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Clooney12

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 02:38:36 PM

I've been looking into it for some time and I hardly say that there is something that might be concerning. The audits are there, the traction and community is there. I think I will make a position or two just to know how it feels to actually use their products. If everything goes well Alpaca Finance seems to be a good place to dock for a bit longer with some portion of the capital.
VRExpress

Activity: 263
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 04:35:26 PM

I knew Alpaca finance for a while now and at one point in time I added the project to the list of coins I will be buying soon but the APY of a thing turned me off and I remove the project from my list, I don't want something for a short term where I will have to keep looking out for the project, no, I want valuable coins that I can hold and be able to sleep with my two eyes closed.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: