Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How low will Bitcoin go?  (Read 1356 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 03:02:46 PM

Bitcoin can go to $20K or even lower however I will tell you one thing, it won’t be this month. Why? Because the funding is very high for shorts. Right now longs are being paid which is a rare event. Means that there are way too many people being bearish at the bottom, which is never a very good sign.

We are close to going below $30K again and I think we will get a short squeeze sooner rather than later. Because there is nobody left to sell anymore except maybe the shorts which will have to buy back soon.

So we will not get a nasty $5K capitulation wick like everybody is predicting. Maybe are comparing this to the old $6K support back in 2018 but one thing is different. Back then the funding was positive or flat, it wasn’t negative as it is now.

So I am predicting that the range low will hold and we will chop around for the next few weeks.

Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 04:15:59 PM

it's a weekend, and indeed the weekend is a very confusing situation,
because at the weekend the crypto market will experience a fake pump and dump,
so there will be many wicks later on each candle, which must be strong support at $28k to $30k,
don't worry july till august i will all look good again.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 05:15:35 PM

I think it will go lower than $20K before it will bounce back. Good to buy more at a lower price and just hold for profit despite of all the negative news.
We might see sub $20k but that happens when there is a major correction and not when the market is looking for a direction, i am still not convinced that we are in a bear market and the market is trading at a range for some time and it will continue to do so until the market is able to break the resistance and until then expect the market to move in the same direction for a while.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 05:54:25 PM

It looks like Bitcoin's been on a constant bloodbath, struggling to get past the $40k mark. China, Elon Musk, among many other things, have caused the crypto market to go bearish. At the time of this writing, Bitcoin sits at around $33k per coin. A couple of days ago, Bitcoin was valued at $31k per coin. This is a good opportunity for those who missed on the train to grab coins at discounted prices. But it's a terrible situation for those who bought some Bitcoin when it was close to the $60k mark.

I'm wondering how low will Bitcoin go in price within the next couple of months? Will we likely see Bitcoin heading back to sub $20k prices? Or it is too late already? Do you plan to buy more Bitcoin and "hodl" strong? Or do you plan to sell it all? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Smiley
I think that is the answer that everyone would like to know at the moment, the previous days have been really bad for bitcoin and for the whole market in general.

I think that at worst we could see a price of 20k, and I repeat this is the worst case scenario we could see and it will require another huge round of FUD to take over the market before we see something like this, however I think it is way more likely we see something like 28k, so in my opinion we are close to the bottom which makes the current prices a great opportunity to buy coins for cheap and be ready when the bull run finally begins to gain strength.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 06:06:41 PM

Bitcoin can go to $20K or even lower however I will tell you one thing, it won’t be this month. Why? Because the funding is very high for shorts. Right now longs are being paid which is a rare event. Means that there are way too many people being bearish at the bottom, which is never a very good sign.

We are close to going below $30K again and I think we will get a short squeeze sooner rather than later. Because there is nobody left to sell anymore except maybe the shorts which will have to buy back soon.

So we will not get a nasty $5K capitulation wick like everybody is predicting. Maybe are comparing this to the old $6K support back in 2018 but one thing is different. Back then the funding was positive or flat, it wasn’t negative as it is now.

So I am predicting that the range low will hold and we will chop around for the next few weeks.
The thing about short squeezing is that the upside is wide open, and nobody talks about that. That 40k is not that long time ago and right now up until 40k there is no resistance, which would destroy all the shorts there are at the moment. Which is why I believe a price increase towards 40k once again is not that incredibly difficult, however a drop to 20k is, not because logically both can't happen, it could definitely happen, as I always say bitcoin could be 1 dollar or 1 million dollars (in long term) and they are both technically speaking possible (although we know neither will happen soon).

So what does the current situation tells us? It tells us that in order for us to go to 20k that would require A LOT of people selling, whereas in order to go to 40k only half required to buy, so when one side is easier, usually that side is where we go.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 05:20:34 PM

50% or more discount percent is good to accumulate cheap bitcoin. It is funny when people wanted to have cheaper price to buy bitcoin when the price topped above $60k and now when they have discount, they are not brave enough to accumulate. It is a common psychology of most of people in the market.

I think sub $20k is possible and the bottom can be about $19k. However, bitcoin can reverse any time with price from $24k and sub $20k might never be touched.

Buy it around $24k or $19k and hodl, please don't sell it below $50k.

A price below $20k would be considered a bargain, in my own opinion. Those who bought coins for cheap, will be able to obtain huge profits once Bitcoin goes well above $60k per coin. How low will Bitcoin go within the short term, will greatly depend on how much sell pressure there is on the market. Negative news like China banning Bitcoin miners, and Elon Musk's "high energy consumption" criticism will only sink Bitcoin deeper. After the tide goes away, Bitcoin will go back to the way it was. It wouldn't be wise to sell your Bitcoin now, unless you need the money right away for survival. Prices above $60k will become a reality in the future thanks to Bitcoin's deflationary model. Hold on tight as the best is yet to come. Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 06:08:05 PM

~
A price below $20k would be considered a bargain, in my own opinion. Those who bought coins for cheap, will be able to obtain huge profits once Bitcoin goes well above $60k per coin. How low will Bitcoin go within the short term, will greatly depend on how much sell pressure there is on the market. Negative news like China banning Bitcoin miners, and Elon Musk's "high energy consumption" criticism will only sink Bitcoin deeper. After the tide goes away, Bitcoin will go back to the way it was. It wouldn't be wise to sell your Bitcoin now, unless you need the money right away for survival. Prices above $60k will become a reality in the future thanks to Bitcoin's deflationary model. Hold on tight as the best is yet to come. Wink
Obviously this is the lowest price because at this time it has not been reached at that price, maybe we should wait longer with the price of 20k? no it will be very difficult i say $35k is still at its lowest phase but some traders don't dare to buy just because they are afraid it will be bearish again when in fact the guts are not strong enough to reveal that bitcoin will be able to make another 60k in the next few.

Trust me the news from China and Elon Musk will only slightly correct it and after the good news comes it will slowly spike further so I say I dare to do it now with a bitcoin target above 60k later.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 09:34:53 PM

~
Obviously this is the lowest price because at this time it has not been reached at that price, maybe we should wait longer with the price of 20k? no it will be very difficult i say $35k is still at its lowest phase but some traders don't dare to buy just because they are afraid it will be bearish again when in fact the guts are not strong enough to reveal that bitcoin will be able to make another 60k in the next few.

Trust me the news from China and Elon Musk will only slightly correct it and after the good news comes it will slowly spike further so I say I dare to do it now with a bitcoin target above 60k later.
Saying nothing doesnt mean that they are afraid, it is just the market is way too unpredictable and its just better to be quiet and to be observant rather than on claiming out something which isnt sure to happen.

We do have the right to express our own opinion towards possible price movement but we cant really make out some guarantee that we wont really be going that low in next week or months because
34k isnt just too far off to go back on 20k but basing with some sentiments and technicals then i cant really say that we would really be heading back but who knows right?

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2021, 09:41:18 PM

~

Saying nothing doesnt mean that they are afraid, it is just the market is way too unpredictable and its just better to be quiet and to be observant rather than on claiming out something which isnt sure to happen.

We do have the right to express our own opinion towards possible price movement but we cant really make out some guarantee that we wont really be going that low in next week or months because
34k isnt just too far off to go back on 20k but basing with some sentiments and technicals then i cant really say that we would really be heading back but who knows right?

All we can do is to drop a wild guess since even if how good you are reading the chart still it will not give you any guarantee that we can say the exact amount will came in future although we can get a basis on it but still we kniw market moves is surprising thats why its hard to tell if we can see lower than 34k or we will go up surge for more these days.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 01:28:32 AM

All we can do is to drop a wild guess since even if how good you are reading the chart still it will not give you any guarantee that we can say the exact amount will came in future although we can get a basis on it but still we kniw market moves is surprising thats why its hard to tell if we can see lower than 34k or we will go up surge for more these days.
Lucky are those who took the chance of purchasing Bitcoin at $28k.
Even if it's a risky choice, the possibility of bouncing back up is still higher than being dumped after a dump.
This price is where it started before Elon Musk started bombarding Twitter about buying Bitcoin.
So I guess this is where it should also stay. Any price that goes lower at $30k is a good entry point for new investors.
rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:05:25 AM

Even if it's a risky choice, the possibility of bouncing back up is still higher than being dumped after a dump.
This price is where it started before Elon Musk started bombarding Twitter about buying Bitcoin.
So I guess this is where it should also stay. Any price that goes lower at $30k is a good entry point for new investors.

I didn't expect bitcoin to go lower again, but today I see the movement has stabilized and is starting to move to the positive. maybe in the next few weeks bitcoin will start to bounce back, although not much. but this is an opportunity to reinvest.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:24:08 AM

If we look at the steady movement of Bitcoin above $30k right now, I agree it's very lucky for people who managed to buy Bitcoin at $28k.
Since there is a very small chance the Bitcoin price will drop below $28k, I am optimistic that in the next few weeks the Bitcoin price will try
to pass the $40k price. And if it is achieved, Bitcoin should have a bull run until the end of the year and can reach the target price of $100k,
which many people have predicted.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:25:27 AM

I didn't expect bitcoin to go lower again, but today I see the movement has stabilized and is starting to move to the positive. maybe in the next few weeks bitcoin will start to bounce back, although not much. but this is an opportunity to reinvest.
stabilized ? lol the value reached 36k couple days ago but now struggling to break 35k again so meaning this is not what stable means.

while we all wanted a continues growth yet many are looking for dump so they can repurchase again to hold much more than what we can have.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:54:54 AM

It looks like Bitcoin's been on a constant bloodbath, struggling to get past the $40k mark. China, Elon Musk, among many other things, have caused the crypto market to go bearish. At the time of this writing, Bitcoin sits at around $33k per coin. A couple of days ago, Bitcoin was valued at $31k per coin. This is a good opportunity for those who missed on the train to grab coins at discounted prices. But it's a terrible situation for those who bought some Bitcoin when it was close to the $60k mark.

I'm wondering how low will Bitcoin go in price within the next couple of months? Will we likely see Bitcoin heading back to sub $20k prices? Or it is too late already? Do you plan to buy more Bitcoin and "hodl" strong? Or do you plan to sell it all? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Smiley

Holding will be the medicine for all the time. The price of bitcoin won't reach the below market like 20k dollars. Do you think, the price will reduced half the time. Their won't be that much in bitcoin price. When the price tough the value of 30k, the buyers will push it and increase the price again above 35k dollars.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:36:23 AM

I'm just eyeballing here but I think around 11k is probably the lowest that that bitcoin go this year if it stabilizes for about 3 more months and then it goes down, 11k is probably the lowest and then the prices will bounce back a little and then stabilize again.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:46:30 AM

Really sad to see that we would be heading go below back in 30k price point and all of those rumors about going even below 20k is something really that possible to happen on where majority is been telling that it is way too far to consider on going to that point.

Whenever there are negative sentiments that do circles around then it isnt actually surprising that the market could really react on that way which would really result into situations like these.

When it comes to reactions and personal insights then it isnt something new that people do freak out and keep saying that this would be the end.
I would rather be readying up my stash or cash for buying back or for some cheaper coins.Chances like this doesnt really come often.

I think $20K or lower is possible though it is sad to see bitcoin will go down to this low price but it is really possible. I mean any value is possible for bitcoin but for now a $30k -$35k market price resistance of bitcoin obviously struggling and as I remember bitcoin price hit already below $30k last time. Also there are some speculations that the probable huge market price drop of bitcoin will surely coming as we are approaching on the bearish months.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 06:08:49 AM

I'm just eyeballing here but I think around 11k is probably the lowest that that bitcoin go this year if it stabilizes for about 3 more months and then it goes down, 11k is probably the lowest and then the prices will bounce back a little and then stabilize again.
do you really think about it? Seems too much in my opinion mate. And 11k is like another massive decline in the market if bitcoin fall down to that price. Just imagine from 30k above to that price which is 11k what a big difference. For me as long bitcoin still showing strong support it will never go dip wherein it will keep holding until market become fine.
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 06:49:42 AM

~
do you really think about it? Seems too much in my opinion mate. And 11k is like another massive decline in the market if bitcoin fall down to that price. Just imagine from 30k above to that price which is 11k what a big difference. For me as long bitcoin still showing strong support it will never go dip wherein it will keep holding until market become fine.
That's why I said that I was eyeballing it meaning that I am not entirely sure and I was just being observant, and of course it is an opinion. Well, the price were 60k back in March but it was almost half of that now and you are saying that it's impossible this time around?

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2021, 01:11:36 PM

That is the strong support that I'm seeing right now. The $20,000 since it is the previous strong resistance back in 2017.

TBH, I believe that the $28,000 price of Bitcoin will be the lowest but.. everything can happen. A negative tweet of Elon Musk might push Bitcoin to even lower prices (Fuck Elon). With what is happening right now though, I believe that Bitcoin will go sideways at around the $30,000 to $40,000 price range. I'm just holding Bitcoin until now and I don't have any spare money to use in order to add some Bitcoins to my holdings. I will just sell it at the price that I already set. Will not sell at this moment as I don't have any big reasons to sell right now. Smiley

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1049

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2021, 01:24:12 PM

It's true, even the guesses of the experts we can't fully believe because the predictions are still certain to pass and it becomes the average, but at least we can read the chart and some sentiments can be combined in which direction the market will go this will also more precise even though it doesn't fit, but in a technical way it's much better than other wild guesses that only rely on numbers.
But what I see is the $30k+ path is going to be the longest point and we know this is up and down from the previous sentiment.
But we should be able to play an important role in this I think it's been up and down at $30k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████