Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:29:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will never be gone  (Read 1894 times)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 05:57:02 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay I believe. There are so many technological benefits it carries and it is about time that other countries and organisations start accepting it as a currency
bitcoin will continue to exist wherever we are, it is unlikely that bitcoin disappears from this world, because we can see bitcoin is the king of all other altcoins, if bitcoin disappears most likely other crypto money will go away by itself, bitcoin comes to complete the world internet, bitcoin will always exist, because we can see that now there are several countries that have legalized bitcoin for their currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vania vin

Activity: 481
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:23:40 AM

bitcoin has never been lost because for now many have believed in bitcoin because in the future bitcoin will be more expensive and many countries will adopt bitcoin.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 12:11:20 PM

As long as there are people using Bitcoin, it will never be gone.

Just see the fiat currency that we are using right now. Paper money or fiat money that we are using is being used since 7th century and until now, people are using it. Why?? Its because people are convenient using it. People are accepting it that is why fiat money will never be gone. Same goes with Bitcoin. More people accepting it = more chances that it will never leave.

We might see bans everywhere in every country but there are more supporters of Bitcoin than against it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 12:15:17 PM

In last years people learned and belive now in bitcoin. That is reason why we can expect bitcoin will survive and be here in next decades too. But main rule in crypto world we cant forgot - no rules in crypto so nothing is 100%. Same regarding bitcoin. But I agree with post.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 12:23:06 PM

As long as there are people using Bitcoin, it will never be gone.

Just see the fiat currency that we are using right now. Paper money or fiat money that we are using is being used since 7th century and until now, people are using it. Why?? Its because people are convenient using it. People are accepting it that is why fiat money will never be gone. Same goes with Bitcoin. More people accepting it = more chances that it will never leave.

We might see bans everywhere in every country but there are more supporters of Bitcoin than against it.

Exactly! that arguments are true, as long as there are people who continue using this system,

it will continue to exist and have a big potential to gained more interest from more people around the world, also true, that there is government who are against to this system's existence but by far, there are leaders who also see good benefits from this industry either
investment of pure adoptions.
kakonlin

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 12:45:29 PM

Nobody can make bitcoin die. Because bitcoin is decentralized and blockchain technology is the most advanced technology. Bitcoin can only be lost if there is no more internet in this world. But that's highly unlikely.

clint25n

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 04:00:08 PM

everyone who is involved in a business, of course he has prepared carefully like what investors do, for something that can be forever it is impossible especially in the business world of course this will always happen in any business that exist in this world, we also understand that for a period of time it may be impossible even though one day this will also happen, I think this has penetrated such a long journey in such a business.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 04:18:13 PM

bitcoin may be currently very difficult to eliminate and it is very impossible to happen, considering bitcoin is so popular among business people, especially for those who have been investing in the crypto world for a very long time, maybe for the price we should admit it will increase and decrease, but this is common in the crypto world
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 04:45:34 PM

Its been so many years since I learned of bitcoin talk.I was amaze of this kind of currency.satoshi is so bright and smart person.even though we never know him personally and where he is.the bitcoin that he made is so so amazing.thats why until now I am thinking the great things happen in our life to have bitcoin.and now bitcoin was known all over the world.and they using bitcoin already as fiat.thats why I do believe that bitcoin will never be gone anymore.bitcoin will be part of our life forever.
How about you? Do we have the same idea of bitcoin?

Happy because bitcoin is known all over the world, this makes us optimistic about the future of bitcoin even though there is a lot of negative news so many countries have banned bitcoin. I wish it would be easier for transactions with bitcoin because I often send money to other countries with expensive banking systems.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 05:14:45 PM

Nobody can make bitcoin die. Because bitcoin is decentralized and blockchain technology is the most advanced technology. Bitcoin can only be lost if there is no more internet in this world. But that's highly unlikely.
Its advanced technology can be broken by the government and their technological resources but here is full of bombs with human form, harming bitcoin will harm the economy of quite a few people in many different countries, this sign will become a reason to be attacked, sometimes it will be a treaty and compensation, governments are old wolves in the matter of making war and taking reparations. One less reason will make one less bad story, bitcoin is already too big a company and so many people work here, multinational corporation and no independent country dares to touch it

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Connor Britton

Activity: 101
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 07:16:45 AM

We don’t know what will happen in the future, but I don’t think there is one thing that may exist forever, but Bitcoin may exist forever, but the adoption rate is not high, because if there is the Internet, Bitcoin will exist. In the future, the development of science and technology will definitely get better and better. Even if something replaces Bitcoin, it is a good thing. It is better than technology that has not been innovative.
vania vin

Activity: 481

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 09:43:22 AM

bitcoin may be currently very difficult to eliminate and it is very impossible to happen, considering bitcoin is so popular among business people, especially for those who have been investing in the crypto world for a very long time, maybe for the price we should admit it will increase and decrease, but this is common in the crypto world
Bitcoin prices are basically unstable, sometimes up and sometimes down for those who are used to it in the crypto world, it's normal.
it's true that bitcoin is hard to get rid of, even now more and more big companies want to adopt it, but if the internet is gone, will bitcoin still exist?

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
NFTGate

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 10:18:13 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain is here to stay. It offers some value to the users and hence, it becomes a vital part of our financial and other sectors. Regulation will decrease the uncertainty and we might see a structured growth in crypto, defi, nft sectors.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 10:31:37 AM

With time things change, because the past generation had a keypad phone and now each and everyone using smartphones. According to the need things gets changed. In my opinion cryptocurrency too the same, because as an alternate to fiat crypto have emerged and is slowly moving with a big user network. So, when there is need for something bigger and better, there is chance of a change.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 11:26:29 AM

bitcoin has become a savior for me, not only because it has changed its function to improve my economy but bitcoin has also given me a lot of experience, especially in terms of trading, practicing patience and also seeing the development of the digital economy..
and it all can't be separated from being in this forum.. all knowledge is from small things about all kinds of crypto..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 01:21:46 PM

bitcoin is.the biggest discovery in.the 21st century with.its rapid.development and was.able to beat several other businesses.in a fairls.short time, so from there.we.can conclude.that bitcoin will never disappear.in a short time, especially since this business.already exists.long enough and until now it.has.been able to compete.and also survive for quite a long time, and we also hope that this will continue to exist for decades.to come.
Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 01:28:43 PM

Its been so many years since I learned of bitcoin talk.I was amaze of this kind of currency.satoshi is so bright and smart person.even though we never know him personally and where he is.the bitcoin that he made is so so amazing.thats why until now I am thinking the great things happen in our life to have bitcoin.and now bitcoin was known all over the world.and they using bitcoin already as fiat.thats why I do believe that bitcoin will never be gone anymore.bitcoin will be part of our life forever.
How about you? Do we have the same idea of bitcoin?

I don't hesitate to continue buying bitcoin as long as I have more money, rather than saving it in the bank, of course investing in bitcoin is more profitable because I believe it can last at least 25 years from now.

Thank you
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 01:34:19 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay and its for the future of technology. The upcoming generation are the ones that will have the full use and get the full importance of its creation.
The technology which bitcoin brought to the world and the internet is one that will help the upcoming generation, flushing out poverty, and the struggle for money will become more easy in the internet as more ways will come up in different patterns and a reduction to the unemployment rate in the physical world as everyone will be occupied in the internet.
Bitcoin will have some strong stand with the war some governmental bodies will bring forth later-on in future, and the strength of bitcoin is rising on daily basis. Bitcoin is new, the challenges of it facing the government will be a struggle, yet will it overcome the struggle cause its users will hold strong and fight along. Everyone wants to be a boss of himself and not be under some form of rules and regulatory bodies from the governmental sector, that time is done and gradually wearing away.

Bitcoin brought a new route for everyone to have the same right to get what they want with less time of hard labour.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 02:08:45 PM

bitcoin has become a savior for me, not only because it has changed its function to improve my economy but bitcoin has also given me a lot of experience, especially in terms of trading, practicing patience and also seeing the development of the digital economy..
and it all can't be separated from being in this forum.. all knowledge is from small things about all kinds of crypto..
I'm like that too. I am very grateful to know bitcoin at that time which at that time I was really looking for something investment that I can trust for my future. And now bitcoin has changed my life a bit. I have a lot of time for my family, I have enough time to always worship without any worries. And what is certain is that what I wanted to achieve has already been partially achieved. Despite that, there are also many obstacles and risks that I have experienced before.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Gcrypto786

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:15:02 PM

I don't agree with the statement as BTC can be demolished and that time will come soon, because BTC is not a stable coin/currency and only big whale can get the most from BTC because small investors can't be able to chnage the market movement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: