Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Eth go below .05 BTC?  (Read 266 times)
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 04:24:07 AM

My personal guess is that many coins have bottomed out after the market sold off.
Although very optimistic with the current situation of the market because I think there will be a strong recovery in the near term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2021, 04:27:39 AM

I think there's no reason for it not to, with the current trend that we have now, it's almost as if it's headed there. It's the bear market currently and all of the coins are mostly done by now. I hope it would rise above again but this could be a downtrend in the long term (with the current situation). This could definitely change once the market has recovered during this year.

Yes, I'm still bullish this year and it could reach higher again and beat the ATH.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 05:19:24 AM

I see no stopping it. That’s the 200 MA on the daily.
Thoughts? Predictions?

0.05 BTC is a strong support I don't think it would go lower than that price right now it's around 0.056 BTC and I think if the Bitcoin would break and go to $40,000 the Ethereum to BTC price would be off a little bit and will catch up and pump, that's what I thought based from what happened before.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 05:39:08 AM

I hope Eth will not go down below 0.05 btc but ethereum will depend on how bitcoin will move later. If bitcoin still goes down, perhaps, that can impact ethereum to go down, and we don't know how deep the price will go down. Perhaps, that can go down for below 0.05 btc but hopefully, the price can hold not go down. These bearish trend can make bitcoin and altcoin go any lower price and we already saw that bitcoin itself getting flash dump to $28k but fortunately, bitcoin price can bounce to the high price. So we need to wait and see and if you think that the price can get down for more, you can prepare to buy more ethereum at a lower price.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 09:37:17 AM

if the price of bitcoin continues to decline, I'm pretty sure the price of ethereum will drop below that price. however, the current conditions are still very possible to make it happen. Yeah, but I hope that doesn't happen. That's because I feel that our current situation is still in a bear market. but, if the price of ethereum is below 0.02 BTC again, I might collect it again

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 10:16:44 AM

My personal guess is that many coins have bottomed out after the market sold off.
Although very optimistic with the current situation of the market because I think there will be a strong recovery in the near term.
At the moment I think it can be said that the market conditions are bearish,
so almost all coins have decreased and I hope the bullishness can happen soon even though looking at the current conditions it doesn't seem easy,
The most important thing for now is to monitor the progress so you don't miss the information

CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 01:28:42 AM

I don't think that ETH will go below 0.05 BTC, even the current situation of the market are kinda bearish,
ETH still have a big chance to bounce back, i think if ETH gonna release ETH 2.0, ETH won't go down below 0.05 BTC,
that's what i'm hoping for

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 03:02:07 AM

The price of altcoin increases based on the price of bitcoin ethereum has come down a lot to reduce the price of bitcoin. But eth will go down 05 BTC will not prices are rising again according to the current situation of the market don't be discouraged if you have to control your emotions the bull run will continue in the market and investors will keep on investing.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 04:24:03 AM

Thoughts? Predictions?

Still fighting mate and look at it now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/markets/  staying strong and climbing at least 5% this 24 hours cycle.

Maybe there are no chance that Etheruem will fall that low and now because the market is now at recovery stage .

Bitcoin is increasing then surely Ethereum will follow soon.

Lol this talks about Ethereum and not for any coins , the thread is simply asking about ETH.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 08:34:35 AM

Everything was going up and down while btc price is not stable. So do ETH. ETH has a big project which is waited by many investors. Eventhought the price is already going down 50% from it's ATH before, i'm sure ETH still a good investment coin for a long term
Hopefully, the price will increase and back to $3k. But before the price can back to that price, it will be like this, up and down many times. Ethereum can be a long-term investment, but perhaps, you can sell some ethereum after the price hits the next highest price again, so you can wait for the other time to buy ethereum at a low price. The price now can back to $2k, and there is a chance to break $2,100 if we check on the daily movements, but we need to wait and prepare to sell at that price.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2021, 08:42:18 PM

I don't think that ETH will go below 0.05 BTC, even the current situation of the market are kinda bearish,
ETH still have a big chance to bounce back, i think if ETH gonna release ETH 2.0, ETH won't go down below 0.05 BTC,
that's what i'm hoping for

Ethereum turned out to have a very strong support at the level of 0.055, from which the price after the repeated test pushed off and rushed up. If the bull run continues, the price of ETH can easily double in the near future, without waiting for Ethereum-2.0 In any case, buying ETH will be an excellent investment for the hold.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 10:16:20 PM

Thoughts? Predictions?

I don't think so it would go down below 0.05 btc for now, because recently the price is at 0.06 btc which is heading upward. If there's a chance for crash, that depends also with btc price variations. Ethereum was still catching up while bear market is taking more attempts to drag down the price of both currency.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:44:39 PM

Ethereum and bitcoin has been always next to each other with bitcoin always leading the way and even though the gap never became so close, what ETH did was undeniably uncomparable and amazing. Managing to stay next to the top crypto up until now is something a successful coin could do so it is already guaranteed that it will be able to survive in the future together with bitcoin. I think ETH is on a good run for the past months and it could be possible that it will reach .05 BTC in no time so just keep on believing and diverse some of your investment in ETH too!
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:08:23 PM

Thoughts? Predictions?

I don't think so it would go down below 0.05 btc for now, because recently the price is at 0.06 btc which is heading upward. If there's a chance for crash, that depends also with btc price variations. Ethereum was still catching up while bear market is taking more attempts to drag down the price of both currency.
But we really do not know if ethereum will not go down below 0.05 btc because if the bitcoin price is still down this time, then I guess ethereum can follow down. If ethereum can break 0.07 btc, it will be a good sign for us to see that ethereum will still increase. But everything will depend on how the bitcoin price will move because if bitcoin is not moving to the high price, and it seems, ethereum price needs to wait for more. It seems the ethereum price moves to the high price for daily movements, but we need to be careful.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 07:08:21 PM

So, before any analysis, what do you feel about ETH? What do you notice these days regarding the use of ETH and even thoughts of store of value? If you can identify this, there's no need to worry about the 0.05 BTC price tag. ETH is a very solid project, I don't particularly know how people are using it and even creating expectations, but after BTC if I had to choose a store of value, ETH would be among the options despite the supply.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 06:37:38 PM

Thoughts? Predictions?

For me personally, it is now very difficult to make predictions as the situation in the crypto market is constantly changing. However, I still adhere to the plan that by the end of 2021 the crypto market may be in a flat with small price changes, but at the end of 2021 we may see another stage of growth. This is just my vision and hope, but how it really will be we will soon see.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 09:52:12 PM

The market trend could change in any direction. Most of the time the price of ethereum used to grow along with bitcoin. If something unexpected happens there is chance of Market crash with ethereum against bitcoin. We can't make exact price predictions, but I personally believe there is more chance for it over the falling months when the market starts to move independent out from the manipulation by Whales according to their need.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 08:16:20 AM

Eth is still a cryptocurrency. Though the progress when in terms of the price from last year definitely have a smooth bullish momentum until now but bear in mind that sideways, sudden dump always happens. Its just that we dont know "when" that dump gonna happen.

Well, ethereum has strong hold for the bullish price and with all of the progress of eth's blockchain contracts, etc I believe it will take time to make it below that price.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 08:24:22 AM

I really think there is no reason why not. At current trend what we have now - bear market currently. Most of coins price dropped. I expect market recovering in q4 2021. Hard to speculate as always but for me last few months of this year should bring better period.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 09:24:34 AM

I really think there is no reason why not. At current trend what we have now - bear market currently. Most of coins price dropped. I expect market recovering in q4 2021. Hard to speculate as always but for me last few months of this year should bring better period.
But it climbs more than 0.006 btc now once more and an increase of 14% in the last 7 days

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

meaning this coin is really making its way up once more while Bitcoin is still struggling back.

so for me , if ever there is a chance falling to 0.005? this must happen in 3rd quarter and 4th will be the bullish once again.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: