Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ElonSpace Trsust Wallet with BNB still "waiting for confirmation" any slippage  (Read 49 times)
ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 03:57:46 PM

I have my Trust Wallet with enough BNB in it.  I have the wallet on iphone connected to pancakeswap with the official adress from the elonspace site.  I am still getting "waiting for confirmation" regardless if I put slippage at 1 to 15.  Does the "minutes" make any difference in getting it to "take".  I am buying maybe 200 bucks worth of bnb to get elonspace.

I have looked online on youtube videos and tried everything.  Anyone have any suggestions or tips I don't know?

thank you.
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 04:06:24 PM

I don't think it's a slippage issue since I usually see transaction failure and not "waiting for confirmation" if slippage is too low. It could be a network congestion as we speak if it takes a lot of time to confirm a transaction. It's also possible that Trust Wallet has a delayed response. Try to open bscscan.com and paste your address there to check the real status of your transaction.

I'm editing my post since I remember Trust Wallet removed dapp browsers on IOS. That could be another factor.
ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 05:48:28 PM

I can get the "transaction" to "take" it goes right to the Trust Wallet screen and then "nothing".  I have added the ERC toke to the Trust Wallet. didn't want to send to metamask maybe I'll try that? Don't want to lose funds and fees all over the place.
ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 06:01:41 PM

Ok I got it to work.  Let me explain.  Since the removal of dapps my trust wallet is really hard.  I sent the BNB to my smartchain bnb side of my metamask.  I used the metamask "browser" function to search the elonspace.io website "within the metamask itsekf" not on my phone or firefox or safari.  There I clicked buy now and connected the pancakeswap direlty all "within the metmask browser" itself.

I hope this helps you guys.  These are clearly pitfalls to prevent big money made.  I can't say the elonspace is real or a fraud....look at the logo (pay attention) those ain't bell bottom blues Elon was singing...  Cool Roll Eyes
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 12:58:53 PM

...These are clearly pitfalls to prevent big money made.
It's weird that you said that because it's you who's not so familiar how to buy in the first place. You've been asking a lot of questions about buying metamask, binance, and elonspace beofre. Many of us who knows how things work and updated with what's happening could probably buy that BEP-20 token within minutes using Metamask.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: