Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is GDildo the next Shiba or Safemoon?  (Read 157 times)
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 02:46:09 AM

I've never heard of Gdildo before, I think it's very, very difficult to determine whether new coins like this can be the next shiba or safemoon, because no one can guarantee which coins will explode and skyrocket in the future, let alone newly released coins and do not have a solid foundation.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 04:48:36 AM

I've never heard of Gdildo before, I think it's very, very difficult to determine whether new coins like this can be the next shiba or safemoon, because no one can guarantee which coins will explode and skyrocket in the future, let alone newly released coins and do not have a solid foundation.
No one can say how far these projects will go as new coins we have to wait for this Shiba or Safemoon's projects are going very well, so the market is coming if the market actually increases the amount of investment the price may go up.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 08:23:29 PM

GDildo (Green Dildo Finance) is now included in the cointmarketcap line and has reached the #3789 ranking, after checking about this coin, I think this coin is very similar to new coins that have recently become a trend in cryptospace, such as SHIBA INU, JINDO INU, SCAPEGOAT, etc.
to be said as next SHIBA or safemoon, no one can know, only time will tell later

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 02:31:14 PM

Hey guys,

I'm rather curious to hear your thoughts about GDildo. This token just launched a few  days ago and is already listed on CMC and CoinGecko. Current Market Cap Post pump is near 300k.  Is this going to be huge?

Meme coin is currently a trend for short-term investments, I always monitor new coins listed on coinmarketcap, and I see Green Dildo finance still takes at least 3 months to say the next Shiba or Safemoon, especially in a week the daily transaction volume is under  $1000.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: