Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cw.house -- Blockchain 3D RPG [Clown World House] [WebGL]  (Read 60 times)
JohnnyBboy (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 09:22:29 PM

CLOWN WORLD HOUSE

3D Crypto Game

Latest prototype builds at: CW.House

Clown World House is a new Blockchain 3D Game that follows in footsteps of Decentraland, Blankos block Party and other crypto games, while adding it's own twist.

MMORPG games are known as a good option for when you need a virtual vacation, or if you're looking to kill time in your early retirement.

Clown World will offer 6+ classes with unique skills, several dungeons full of scripted mobs, fun level progression and ability to earn tokens by playing the game

The game economy will be tied on tokens, NFT items and artifacts that will give players access to cool features and allow them to customize their character.

Regular updates and Dev Build announcements are posted in Twitter @CryptoGameBSC

I'm working on this project part time, but will dedicate my full time if I get some funding from people who are interested to back project and get tokens in return.

All holders of $Wizard token with at least 100 on balance at q1 2022 will get equal or more v2 token airdrop that will be developed with game economy integration in mind.

Top 10 holders by q2 2022 will receive personal NFTs that will be usable in game as items.

You can send me your partnership offers to John@Wizardx.Finance
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: