Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 CMC Watchlist Promotion 🚀 Hit the Trending Page 🚀 Gain 3.5k+ Watchlist Adds  (Read 82 times)
CMC Booster (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 10:26:35 PM

As the title states. If you own a token/Coin and you want the watchlist count increased, I can help you. Great for if you want a good shot at hitting trending, and a few other sub categories. Not to mention it brings a lot more credibility when significantly more people are watching your project, which naturally acquires more investors alongside it hand-in-hand.

Accepting payment via USDT or via the asset itself (effectively making it free as it will be from your own dev allocation) after reaching an agreed upon milestone. You don't pay until you see results.

Please send me a personal message with more information regarding your CMC listing/upcoming listing.

Please send me a message on Telegram if interested, username - VacBNB.
fortresscoin

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 12:24:10 AM

h
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1477

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 11:27:14 AM

OP, Are you affiliated with coinmarketcap?

I still can't figure out how you ensure offering such a service. Can you provide more info confirming your credibility?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 05:11:10 PM

I still can't figure out how you ensure offering such a service. Can you provide more info confirming your credibility?
It's very easy, man. Create a giveaway and ask people to add X coin as the requirement to be the part of the giveaway. There are a lot of giveaway host who can do such easy job for only a few hundred USD. It's pretty easy and a lot of projects doing this.

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1477

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 11:16:59 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2021, 09:40:08 PM by Kavelj22

It's very easy, man. Create a giveaway and ask people to add X coin as the requirement to be the part of the giveaway. There are a lot of giveaway host who can do such easy job for only a few hundred USD. It's pretty easy and a lot of projects doing this.

If I understood you well, do you meant that the project (listed in cmc) contacted op (giveaway host) to do promotion via giveaway?
Even so, i don't expect a giveaway host promote a client project in the same way he is posting this poor topic. And for the most of times, this kind of promotion doesn't really bring satisfying results even for scammy projects.
As op is a newbie account, i thought it can be affiliated with cmc rather than being a giveaway host.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 05:29:15 PM

If i understood you well, do you meant that the project (listed in cmc) contacted op (giveaway host) to do promotion via giveaway?
Yeah exactly that's what I was referring to. That's what most of the hyped projects do & it's easy to increase the watchlist to a few thousands within few days or even on a single days. Recently, I was scrolling in twitter and found one post doing such a giveaway where participants where requires to add coin to watchlist.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: