Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency is best for long term investment?  (Read 1992 times)
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 09:44:33 AM

When it comes to long-term investments, the top coins in the market are the best choices to continue with. I see Bitcoin being the most favorable one. We have witnessed many times that people made a lot of profit in it and they even got rich. When it comes to altcoins, I see Ethereum and BNB as the best choices among the top altcoins. And Solana is also a promising project that it can be preferred also.
In essence the top 10 is always a very good choice for everyone in terms of investment and trading because the ones on the top are the best for everyone who knows and understands about cryptocurrencies, so there is no need to look at too many coins in the end no profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 10:02:15 AM
Merited by 777Jolami (1)

I think SOL's position has changed from medium to long term with a growth that has brought SOL into the portfolio collection in GrayScale. It has become the 25th coin in this hedge fund that has shown good signal and sentiment for SOL. More surprising is that the weight of SOL is 3.24%, it is higher than Link(0.82%), UNI(1.06%), LTC(0.77%)... I think SOL is gradually coming to the center of attention for the crypto space this year.
https://twitter.com/Grayscale/status/1444061100908204033?s=20

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 10:43:31 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2021, 10:53:52 AM by Lubang Bawah

There are currently over 12k coin options and I'm sure many will die from not being able to compete. For long-term investment then I only choose coins that already have a market cap of more than $10 billion, some of the coins I recommend are Solana, TRON, Polkadot and Uniswap.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sardel

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 11:01:52 AM

1. Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin has been around for the longest of any cryptocurrency.
2. Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum is different from Bitcoin because it isn't only a cryptocurrency.
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)
BTC will always be the king of cryptocurrency and is definitely going to stay here for the long haul. There's no doubt about that.
Aside from Bitcoin, ETH, ADA, LTC, and BNB are notable coins too in terms of their cutting-edge technologies and use cases. I might as well mention this sleeping giant called XSN, the native crypto of Stakenet. A steady growing project that also holds massive growth potentials.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 11:04:38 AM

There are currently over 12k coin options and I'm sure many will die from not being able to compete. For long-term investment then I only choose coins that already have a market cap of more than $10 billion, some of the coins I recommend are Solana, TRON, Polkadot and Uniswap.

No need to just stick with coins that have a market cap of over $10 Billion. I will not mention any but there are also lots of precious coins under that market cap with a good trading volume on regular basis. You just need to be good at coin sniping. It's always better that while you are holding top coins, diversify some on lower coins.

With the right DYOR, you can soon spot a worthy coin to invest in.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 09:01:55 AM

I also often choose the four coins you mentioned, but for now I'm more often considering ETH, Matic and also BNB for my long term investment and to protect my portfolio from other junk coins.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 12:26:33 PM

We see that the list of top currencies is changing very significantly within time.

Three years ago: top-5 included Bitcoin cash and Ripple, but they have been replaced by BNB and Cardano, so it is really difficult to say what currencies will be the most popular in the future.
We can judge from the idea and technologies that are at the core, and from this side, I will say that Polkadot is my darling now.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2021, 04:09:06 PM

The OP has got really some great thing to discuss.
I would like to add some more discussion to it.
More is the marketcap of the coin, more is the chances that the coin will go on long run.
So it would be better to choose coins like Bitcoins and Ethereum for long run.
I am holding Bitcoins from last 2 years when the price was around 10k usd, now Bitcoins at 50k usd. I am really enjoying my profit.
Hope this helps you OP.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 10:18:08 PM

1. Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin has been around for the longest of any cryptocurrency.
2. Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum is different from Bitcoin because it isn't only a cryptocurrency.
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)
BTC is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies, Even some people don't know what cryptocurrency is and how it works, But they are listening about BTC. If we get big news about the news that crypto receives, That is the maximum time of BTC. So, We can think the future of BTC is bright. And ETH is one of the most popular platforms for developing tokens. Cardano also does good. And BNB is a Binance exchange token. Binance is a popular exchange with good trading volume. That's why I prefer those 4 coins first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: