Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN | $Floki | 🔥 BabyFloki Official Announcement Thread 🔥  (Read 165 times)
Badmanthought (OP)

Activity: 230
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 02:24:55 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2021, 06:51:54 PM by Badmanthought

FLOKI INFRASTRUCTURE...

$Floki is an Ethereum based meme Token, an exceptional Community Project. The bigger is the community, the far will reach in the crypto space.

Floki lovers will love this high yield and deflationary moonshot!

BUY/TRADR $FLOKI ON UNI....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 02:25:18 PM

Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 02:30:28 PM

Reserved
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 02:34:54 PM

$10K #FlokiGiveAway

Theme:
"#BabyFloki is wanting his daddy @elonmusk."

AWARD POOL: $10K

The person who could get Elon Musk's attention [Like, Comment] on his/her comment, GIF, Meme etc.

Retweet, and tag @elonmusk in your posts with #BabyFloki #10KBabyFloki
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 04:35:17 AM

Is this the meme token that is shilled four days ago by Elon Musk?

My Shiba Inu will be named Floki
I guess this is not the FLOKI was mentioned by Elon Musk. From coingecko, I found another $FLOKI (Floki Inu).
https://www.coingecko.com/vi/ty_gia/floki-inu
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 09:25:06 AM

I guess this is not the FLOKI was mentioned by Elon Musk. From coingecko, I found another $FLOKI (Floki Inu).

I don't know whether Elon Musk is really doing Shiba and Floki shillings or not, but as far as i know, there are many projects that seem to take advantage of what Musk wrote to name a new token. So, they then use these words to shilling their project by way of screenshots, so that new shitcoin hunters are interested, even in the end the tokens end up as a scam.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 01:19:21 PM

Atleast 3 varieties has been launch in the past 24 hours, All of them carries the name Floki in their name. As always developers will try to capitalized on every tweet made by some influencers.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 07:42:28 PM

Although there are many other "FLOKI" and even though they only use the words spoken by Elon Musk, what makes me wonder is that the token maker's wish has been achieved, even if only for a short time. 24 Hours trade volume is almost reach $1 Million. Meme's seem to have outdone useful tokens.
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 02:34:14 PM

Although there are many other "FLOKI" and even though they only use the words spoken by Elon Musk, what makes me wonder is that the token maker's wish has been achieved, even if only for a short time. 24 Hours trade volume is almost reach $1 Million. Meme's seem to have outdone useful tokens.

Its the trend now and people goes where there's money to be made, But for every winners in meme tokens there are someone losing on the other side of the screen. This type of token will be lucky to survive for 1 week after that everyone in group will start shouting "SHILL" Hoping for moon.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 03:42:12 PM

I don't know whether Elon Musk is really doing Shiba and Floki shillings or not, but as far as i know, there are many projects that seem to take advantage of what Musk wrote to name a new token. So, they then use these words to shilling their project by way of screenshots, so that new shitcoin hunters are interested, even in the end the tokens end up as a scam.
Scammers adapt to a trend and try to create many clone tokens. They borrow names of Ethereum, SHIBA to create a lot of scam coins and scam tokens.

Elon only tweeted LOKI and there you go with a few new meme token, with FLOKI in their names.

Atleast 3 varieties has been launch in the past 24 hours, All of them carries the name Floki in their name. As always developers will try to capitalized on every tweet made by some influencers.
Elon never admits that he shills any coin and it is impossible to require him for additional information, smart contract address for instance.

Only a name or a ticker is not enough and people will search and get scam tokens.
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2021, 01:00:22 PM

Scammers adapt to a trend and try to create many clone tokens. They borrow names of Ethereum, SHIBA to create a lot of scam coins and scam tokens.

Elon only tweeted LOKI and there you go with a few new meme token, with FLOKI in their names.

That's right, those who use the name shitcoin meme, based on what Elon Musk said are not really serious about the project being developed. OK, they just make token memes, no products, no services and anything. However, when they discontinued the project, even though LP burn, or Renounce, in the end there was no interest. There are too many victims of projects like this. $Floki, is still active on social media, but there is still no information about what they will develop to attract buyers to hold.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2021, 01:04:52 PM

That's right, those who use the name shitcoin meme, based on what Elon Musk said are not really serious about the project being developed. OK, they just make token memes, no products, no services and anything. However, when they discontinued the project, even though LP burn, or Renounce, in the end there was no interest. There are too many victims of projects like this.
They are not victims of any project but they are victims of themselves, because of their greediness and stupidity.

$Floki, is still active on social media, but there is still no information about what they will develop to attract buyers to hold.
Don't hold meme tokens if you use more than $100 to invest or to gamble. $100 is acceptable capital to gamble and you can hold it with awareness that you might lose that $100.

With big capital, it is stupid to hold meme tokens for a few months or few years.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 03:39:09 PM

Don't hold meme tokens if you use more than $100 to invest or to gamble. $100 is acceptable capital to gamble and you can hold it with awareness that you might lose that $100.

With big capital, it is stupid to hold meme tokens for a few months or few years.

The only reason they hold meme tokens is due to its tokenamics, "passive earning" "Earning doing nothing", it becomes the playground of hyip players and wherein the early birds always wins. But 95% of holders of meme tokens are on the losing side where only 5% or less makes money.
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 04:17:03 PM

That's right, those who use the name shitcoin meme, based on what Elon Musk said are not really serious about the project being developed. OK, they just make token memes, no products, no services and anything. However, when they discontinued the project, even though LP burn, or Renounce, in the end there was no interest. There are too many victims of projects like this. $Floki, is still active on social media, but there is still no information about what they will develop to attract buyers to hold.

Floki Inu, BabyFloki, FlokiShiba, FlokiCash, FlokiClassic, The combination will never stop, these type of projects will not stop multiplying since they will not run out of token name ideas. A new Floki project is born every 5 minutes the DaddyFloki, BabyFloki, MommyFloki, UncleFloki  Cool

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2021, 10:24:46 AM

The only reason they hold meme tokens is due to its tokenamics, "passive earning" "Earning doing nothing", it becomes the playground of hyip players and wherein the early birds always wins. But 95% of holders of meme tokens are on the losing side where only 5% or less makes money.
What passive earnings they are attracted to are not real.

It will only become real earnings when they take profit. Crypto market changes very much in 24 hours and today earnings can become serious loss tomorrow.

Tokenomics of those meme tokens, DeFi are bad. Hyper-inflated and their passive rewards will not be enough to compensate the loss of price falls. Let's call it as passive losses.
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2021, 10:31:38 AM

Yes it's true, I don't blame the project that it is so easy to scam with the memetoken. However, what was unfortunate was that they were expecting too much. Indeed, I myself also an early token hunters, and it's true, when we choose meme tokens like this in large numbers, we often experience disappointment. I have an experience when i have $800 turn become $50 lol, that was crazy. From this experience, I'm out with only take a positions with around $10-$20.

Floki Inu, BabyFloki, FlokiShiba, FlokiCash, FlokiClassic, The combination will never stop, these type of projects will not stop multiplying since they will not run out of token name ideas. A new Floki project is born every 5 minutes the DaddyFloki, BabyFloki, MommyFloki, UncleFloki  Cool
No matter the name, I want to focus on this project, $Floki, they need to be clear with their project. That the points for this thread, we can back to this project instead.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀