Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is recovering, what steps are you taking?  (Read 10689 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 09:43:53 PM

snip...

That's absolutely correct. Now is definitely not a good time to sell as the market is consolidating. It would be better to average out the portfolio now.
If market continues to rise then we might not see these prices again in near future. Also, keeping an eye on the prices and monitoring it would be good.
Staying updated to the crypto news and prices would make us a step ahead in getting in at a good opportunity.
I have bought whatever I could and I would be HODLing now until we see the peak prices again.
The market is still not stable so i would say we are not yet becoming bullish and is still in a dump season. This still a good opportunity to buy cheap coins as long as the prices are still low. But if this market will start to become green, prices will eventually start rising again and we will miss those opportunities again.

For now, i'm still observing the market and waiting if this price correction will continue. I prefer to hold my coins until i see the market is in a bullish, then maybe i will start selling my coins when the prices are definitely in their new peaks.
Likewise, most of our intention is to hold during the bear season which is a good idea instead. But we also have to think about what particular coins are we holding because for me I just hold those most promising coins and I sell those coins that I feel it never survive in the upcoming bear season.
I'd learn my previous experience as holding doesn't guarantee that you will be safe that is why I don't hesitate to secure some of my funds before the worse case to come.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 11:37:30 PM

I don't think it's recovering yet. We will probably see this level (and lower) for a few months, before the bull market returns.
That's the other opinion that I also saw from the others and they're thinking that it can go as low as $20k but I don't think that will happen again. We saw the recovery for bitcoin that it went under $30k radar.

And then it has recovered and reached back to $30k radar again and was able to get back a few moments on $40k then suddenly it's now stable to $33k-$34k. It's a good sign and the step that we have to take is to be determined if you're into accumulation and holding.

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 06:57:10 AM

I still wait for the market recovery, these small steps towards up are fake unless the weekly candle breaks resistance levels. After a huge drop, I wanna add more Eth to portfolio, the potentially bigger trend can be real on next market cycle. Maybe next cycle will bring more opportunities but we can't predict what will happen.
Yeah these small movements can be deceptive and signal a market recovery while it won't happen anytime soon. I think investors who have a long term vision don't need to worry but as a dynamic traders, we must wait a little bit more before we start getting too optimistic about recovery and a new ATH. Maybe the end of the year is a good estimation for a recovery.

It's a good sign and the step that we have to take is to be determined if you're into accumulation and holding.
Yeah that is the reason, we are closely watching market movements  to confirm that the market turns into recovery or still into sideways or correction phase. Still, we can simply go buying bitcoins right now and hold them for quick and easy prifits.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 09:29:12 AM

It's a good sign and the step that we have to take is to be determined if you're into accumulation and holding.
Yeah that is the reason, we are closely watching market movements  to confirm that the market turns into recovery or still into sideways or correction phase. Still, we can simply go buying bitcoins right now and hold them for quick and easy prifits.
It will all sum up that everyone should be buying bitcoins while thinking if the market is on its recovery process or not yet or there's another wave for the correction. While the others are worried with those uncertainties, you do your work into accumulation and you're preparing yourself once the market has fully recovered if you're aiming the $40k price again.

There's no other step that you have to do when the process is there, it's all about how you take the market with what you do and taking the wisest decisions that you can ever do.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 09:44:21 AM

This is a momentum to reverse the situation that previously lost a lot of money, can minimize losses by buying back what I have bought.
do not continue to expect the price as before because it will take a long time.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2021, 10:10:32 AM

Over the past weeks the market was dipping everyday that if you bought the week before, you was already at lost by the next week. This frustrating market cause may Investors to stop buying and waiting for the buttom. I just opened my binance app and noticed market is recovering, and I just wanted them know what the community at large is doing but I'll see the individual response just to pass time while we wait for full market recovery.

what are the decisions you're making now, will you wait for this new market development not to be a trap before investing again or you'll risked it and buy more coins?

I dont have free money left on my pocket, so i just staking my entire coins and doing nothing recently, if i have some free cash i would buy some dip of altcoin on spot and have some scalping by shorting bitcoin incase the price dump back.

if you don't have free money, then my advice don't force to buy cryptocurrency, because I always suggest my friends to invest in cryptocurrency using free money and not main money, therefore never invest in cryptocurrency with main money, because when the market hasn't recover and you need money, then of course you will definitely do a panic sell and it will make you lose your money.
Well, that is kinda true about which of your funds to invest in cryptocurrency with but on the other hand, you can still invest with your min money if you have the will to. I have made some investment like that and I know whatever happens I was going to ride out the storm. So it also depends on your determination for your investment because that might be the only chance you have to get in at that rate.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 10:59:03 AM

Over the past weeks the market was dipping everyday that if you bought the week before, you was already at lost by the next week. This frustrating market cause may Investors to stop buying and waiting for the buttom. I just opened my binance app and noticed market is recovering, and I just wanted them know what the community at large is doing but I'll see the individual response just to pass time while we wait for full market recovery.
In this scenario i will choose to stop checking the market and will keep my funds on hold because instead of selling loss i rather choose to risk for long term.
what are the decisions you're making now, will you wait for this new market development not to be a trap before investing again or you'll risked it and buy more coins?
Actually we have our own strategy and capacity in investing .

- Others has limited fund that they need to sell out even at loss to cover the another trading.

-Others can stand longer from the previous plan as they only invest the amount they can afford to lose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:53:41 AM

I think the market has not fully recovered, so I'm still waiting for the right time to buy. currently I prefer short term trading with small capital.
not yet but yes it will happen without knowing anytime soon, especially right now that the market were showing potential, for me its like showing signal because it keeps turning into green after showing red.
so i will suggest to accumulate more while you still have a chance mate wherein in order to obtain massive profits in the future. Because it's been a long time since market drop back to the support level, so expect it will rapidly increase once it gained enough strength..
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 12:50:15 PM

I think the current market is very volatile. There could be a big fall in the market at any time.  So I converted my asset to stablecoin. So I don't want to buy any other coins now. However, if I think the market condition is good, I will buy coins again.
aren't you in too much of a hurry? it is safer with the stable assets you have. I also panicked when BTC fell quite badly. and convert to the stable coin. but for a moment when I saw the market seemed to be in a quick fix trend, I switched to altcoins. and I was lucky to get a little profit.
now maybe I will go back to coin stable, but not completely. because there are several possibilities that the market is actually in a good trend.

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 01:44:17 PM

I think the market has not fully recovered, so I'm still waiting for the right time to buy. currently I prefer short term trading with small capital.
Yes, the market recovery hasn't completely happened yet, but if you are more skilled at trading, then there is nothing wrong with running in the short term for small capital, because it can also help you a bit when another downturn occurs in the market.
you are right, the current market will be very profitable for those who are experts in short-term trading.
just look like BNB, ETH, and BTC. the markets all have interesting moves, after the recovery, there will be a correction and then a recovery again. situations like that happened many times after yesterday's dump. This is very profitable for those who dare.
the current market may still be risky with a deeper dump. but at current prices, the market still looks very strong.

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 01:59:06 PM

What are the decisions you're making now, will you wait for this new market development not to be a trap before investing again or you'll risked it and buy more coins?

the current state of the market has not fully recovered, to buy coins maybe I will go to ETH and waves for short term trading with small capital, quite a profit for this week

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 03:00:32 PM

I think that the market will recover soon, looking for altcoins that are performing well and with a market cap of over $1 billion is what I usually do to make a profit when the market looks good.

Thank you
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 767

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2021, 03:11:48 PM

For now, I dare not make the decision to buy. Because I made the decision to buy several times when the market recovered, but not long after I made that decision, the market went bad again.
From that experience, the attitude to be careful is very important.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ndlongap Ndlongop

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 04:04:52 AM

What are the decisions you're making now, will you wait for this new market development not to be a trap before investing again or you'll risked it and buy more coins?

the current state of the market has not fully recovered, to buy coins maybe I will go to ETH and waves for short term trading with small capital, quite a profit for this week

Buying eth or coins that have a large market cap is certainly a better thing when the market has not fully recovered, I also do that, putting money on ethereum, binance and Ripple is the most appropriate thing at this time.
Meta anggraini

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 08:35:19 PM

I try to buy some dip altcoins which i trust like EOS, IRIS, CLO. Its only small bag since i wont risk many because BTC have possibility to have more down trends.
Just invest the amount which you can afford to lose. It really has a bigger chance to generate huge profit if we have huge capital but we should remember the risk here and we set some limitations for that. And besides, if we have some extra money, then we have to buy more.
Not only it matter how much we invest but also matters the coins we choose. If we choose the right and potentially profitable, that might surprise you in the end.

TBH i didnt have any plan to lost it all, i would stake them until reach my target. Its why i only plan to invest on small bag, so i didnt shaking when the market keeps drowning.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 08:44:48 PM

I would do nothing, because i don't think the market is clear yet, to be honest, this little rally is a trap recently, luring people into the market in my opinion. This trick has been in use since the end of May, and while the price of bitcoin hasn't changed much, the altcoins have fallen a lot.
Altcoins are so curious really, apart from a few big ones like ETH and BNB, I cannot really trust many altcoins in the market because when the BTC was going bull in the early months of this year, all the altcoins except for a few were sitting relatively stable like Tron didn't move as much as I expected and believed.

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 09:19:34 PM

I would do nothing, because i don't think the market is clear yet, to be honest, this little rally is a trap recently, luring people into the market in my opinion. This trick has been in use since the end of May, and while the price of bitcoin hasn't changed much, the altcoins have fallen a lot.
Altcoins are so curious really, apart from a few big ones like ETH and BNB, I cannot really trust many altcoins in the market because when the BTC was going bull in the early months of this year, all the altcoins except for a few were sitting relatively stable like Tron didn't move as much as I expected and believed.

Why only looked on TRON, sure you can see a lot of altcoins that made a new ATH and some even pumped more than what BTC has increased in terms of percentage, so it's really work taking a risk investing on altcoins because they also have the potential to bring big profits.

If the market is recovering, then that's a good sign, but currently I don't see a real recovery yet.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 09:30:53 PM

I will keep hodling all my coins because i think the market is not really recovering yet but experiencing a price correction or might be a bull trap. So i don't have to do nothing but just sit and be patient while waiting for the market to recover.

I can only say that this market is really recovering if the dump will end soon and prices of the coins will start to rise again continuously. I know this will really happen in the nearest time possible but for now, let's just observe the market and see where it will be heading.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 09:36:08 PM

If the market is recovering, then that's a good sign, but currently I don't see a real recovery yet.
Yes, I'd never found such a thing as recovery because as we look into the chart this time, prices are drowning back again after a short pump. The previous pumps aren't sustainable and I'd found out that the market is still relying on the trend of Bitcoin and once it drops, altcoins just follow. I'd never think to see a straight uptrend motion this year, still moves in the sideways and that becomes too risky when you are not good in TA unless if your intention is just to hold and wait for the price to spike and then sell.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 09:51:50 PM

When touching out altcoins then i do really consider on getting 3-4 and i wont really be going above with those numbers because not only that my budget permits me but also i dont prefer on handling out lots of coins
in my portfolio.When market is recovering then for those who do risk on buying cheap coins on to those times where market is on the dump state are the ones who do make out money and for those who do just observe
and tend to wait more did really miss out that chance but somehow we can still see lots of opportunities to come because market is volatile you can always have the chance to get in for cheaper prices.
Profitability of someone will really vary on how they would engage and how good they are on their analysis.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████