Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poor and middle class as a mentality  (Read 1947 times)
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 08:54:22 AM
Merited by paxmao (2)

I see the point where you are coming from but I will like to disagree being poor doesn't mean the child will be poor intellectually, I know the standard of teaching might be different but the curriculum doesn't differ from the country where I am from I have various examples to back this point up. No poor parent will want the child to grow up to be like him/her so they will try their best to train them in this time and era.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JillianTaft

Activity: 135
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 08:57:42 AM

This has been the bedrock of every single rich person in the world. Jeff bezos had wealthy family, elon musk had wealthy family, warren buffet had wealthy family, bill gates had wealthy family. Look at the forbes top rich list and you will see kids of wealthy families, I am not saying that they didn't build something of their own, of course becoming the richest person alive was a success, but they didn't reach there from a very poor family and a poor community school type deal, they all came from wealthy family and a great education.

At the end of the day if you are dropping out of Harvard, that is already saying so much about you to being with. Poor people who barely got anything to show for will come to a place, you do not have to stay poor, but you are not going to reach to places those wealthy people reach, they have advantage over you.
Nothing is so absolute. To be honest, children from rich families will get more education, material resources and less pressure than children from poor families, but this does not mean that children from non-rich families will not succeed. In China, Jack Ma was not born into a wealthy family, he was just an ordinary university teacher after graduating from university. Who can imagine that in ten years, he will be ranked second on the list of China's richest people, and in 2020, he will be ranked 17th on the Forbes global billionaire list. Superior families have great advantages in their growth, but without this advantage, success may not be impossible. Don't forget your original intention.
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1885

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 09:44:40 AM

Firstly, it's very nice that there are people like you, I respect your choice and your path!

At the same time, I will add that you did not quite understand me correctly. I was not talking about changing the place of residence or abandoning poor relatives, but about the fact that for personal development it is necessary to communicate in a more "developed" society, which will increase the level of knowledge, gain quality experience, and gain access to great opportunities. All this can be used to solve a host of problems - from attracting investment to poor areas, to giving people from, no offense, a less developed stratum an opportunity to make an attempt to raise their living standards! Like any "tool" - knowledge, experience, connections can be used in any way - for good and for harm, for many or only for oneself.
For a better understanding, a simple example - it is difficult to learn, for example, English if you only have a dictionary, and much easier to learn if you find yourself in a language environment, for example, in Britain or the United States. And when you raise the level of the language - you can use it as you like - you can find a good job in this country, or return to your country and start a business with international partners or for their market, and invest money in your city, or in their relatives.
Now that I understand you, how about a middle way that would be both good for your view and good for my view as well. We now have internet under our hands, internet is very easy to access even in some of the worst countries in the world, my country provides one of the most expensive (compared to minimum wage a standard internet is 10% of minimum wage) for speed that is funny, it literally takes a minute for me to open a webpage sometimes, I have under 10 mbps for that much money.

However we still have access to it. I never went to anywhere else in the world, and yet I can speak English "fairly" well, sure I am not a native speaker but here I am writing on this forum and I rarely get complaints on my English, so you can learn English wherever you are as long as you want to. The middle way offer : Stay in your country but work online with other nations? Freelancing basically, or startup, or whatever you want online, that way you work with foreigners and get education, network, partnership, business, money from them but you are not leaving your nation neither.

I absolutely agree that the ideal solution is balanced and compromise. And the path that can be implemented in my country is not guaranteed that it can be implemented in your country, and this is a natural situation. Therefore, it is absolutely logical to choose the most optimal option for the situation around you.
At the moment I work in exactly this way - there are partners in the EU, and I, for the most part, work with them remotely - the financial and tax system in my country allows me to do this. The last 2 years, without traveling anywhere, due to the coronavirus.
I am sure you will succeed, and new opportunities will appear! Good luck in all your endeavors! Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 11:02:52 AM

I see the point where you are coming from but I will like to disagree being poor doesn't mean the child will be poor intellectually, I know the standard of teaching might be different but the curriculum doesn't differ from the country where I am from I have various examples to back this point up. No poor parent will want the child to grow up to be like him/her so they will try their best to train them in this time and era.
A child will stay dumb if there's no equal opportunity, I meam if everyone is given an equal opportunity for a quality education, we will see more of this poor child that excels more than the rich ones. For me, the mentality is there because people at the top are always trying ingrain that mentality because that way, they will stay on top.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 04:37:31 PM

At the moment I work in exactly this way - there are partners in the EU, and I, for the most part, work with them remotely - the financial and tax system in my country allows me to do this. The last 2 years, without traveling anywhere, due to the coronavirus.
I am sure you will succeed, and new opportunities will appear! Good luck in all your endeavors! Smiley

I dunno why, but as long as I learn then I'm active in BTT, my life is better than before. I'm from low middle class in my country but when we talk about mentality, I'm lucky that I have a good education background because of my mom. Poor mentality can be changed because of education, so when the government want to solve this problem, I think free education will be the solution.
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 04:38:18 PM

being poor or rich is one of the cycles of life but how we get results and can be happy with what we get is not measured by how poor or rich we are, but what is clear is trying to make money honestly is a behavior that many middle class people do while rich people tend to deny this

There are rich people I believe are honest and pure in their husle. It's not every successful person who indulge in dishonest ways. Though, it's really tasking to maintain the level of success especially when you have attained it peak.
Some people are equipped with knowledge, they even have the resources to project their self into that level but the stress of maintaining such status comes with challenge.
I believe no one want to be rich today and call broke tomorrow that's why some maintain their comfort zone and don't explore further.
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 04:49:43 PM

I dunno why, but as long as I learn then I'm active in BTT, my life is better than before. I'm from low middle class in my country but when we talk about mentality, I'm lucky that I have a good education background because of my mom. Poor mentality can be changed because of education, so when the government want to solve this problem, I think free education will be the solution.

Your mom made a great investment - investing in your training! Now everything depends only on you - gain knowledge, set goals and achieve them ... And you can change your life and reach a higher level, both material and social!
PS Always learn, learn new things, don't be afraid to make mistakes

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 05:37:37 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

Someone who has intention and thinks about future investment then they are people who are born to be smart and rich in term of thinking. Many poor people have succeeded in changing their social status in the economic field simply because they want to invest and are interested in learning about technological development. A poor young man in the complex where I live managed to build a house, buy a luxury car only because he was interested in learning how to make money from YT. He has changed his life with his strong will and determination and this has become a clear example in my social circle.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 06:14:55 PM

It is a mind set that is common among the different class,  the poor sees themselves as poor and don't believe they can be better than their poor status in life, the rich on the other hand sees it as their birth right and deserve it,  but being poor does not limit your dreams, goals and aspirations, it is about being self confidence and determined,  but you don't usually get such encouragement from school, families and society because as a poor kid it will be had to be able to achieve such dreams, and then it will only end up as dreams.
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 06:54:38 PM
Merited by skarais (1)

Someone who has intention and thinks about future investment then they are people who are born to be smart and rich in term of thinking. Many poor people have succeeded in changing their social status in the economic field simply because they want to invest and are interested in learning about technological development. A poor young man in the complex where I live managed to build a house, buy a luxury car only because he was interested in learning how to make money from YT. He has changed his life with his strong will and determination and this has become a clear example in my social circle.

Great example, thanks!
Another small nuance - NOW the time has come when an ORDINARY person can achieve a noticeable result. Into the world of technology, in order to earn money, change your social status, it is no longer necessary to be born into the family of a banker, industrialist or politician! Quite enough desires, skills or craving for learning, perseverance. This is the recipe for success today. True, this will not work for everyone, but let's remember - only the one who does nothing is not mistaken. After the first failure, you should not go into depression and stop trying to do something, change something in your life!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 07:32:24 PM

I think this is very realistic. But this does not mean that the poor cannot succeed. Many famous billionaires were not born in wealthy families. Their perseverance and wisdom made them. No matter where you start, you should have the right attitude, understand what you want, whether you want your children to be as ordinary as yourself, or strive for a better future for future generations. It depends on their own choice.
that's what op said, poor is a mentality. Jeff Bezos comes from a poor family, Warren Buffet too, they are rich because mentally they are hardworking and smart. The average poor people believe that poverty is a gift from God or destiny and can only be grateful for it.

AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 11:58:51 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2021, 12:13:39 AM by AndySt

Great example, thanks!
Another small nuance - NOW the time has come when an ORDINARY person can achieve a noticeable result. Into the world of technology, in order to earn money, change your social status, it is no longer necessary to be born into the family of a banker, industrialist or politician! Quite enough desires, skills or craving for learning, perseverance. This is the recipe for success today. True, this will not work for everyone, but let's remember - only the one who does nothing is not mistaken. After the first failure, you should not go into depression and stop trying to do something, change something in your life!
Yes, but it is worth considering one nuance that if you take in large numbers, then talented and lucky singles are rather an exception to the rules, which only confirms the rule itself Wink At all times, there are individuals who, thanks to their hard work and talent, make their way from the lower strata to the higher ones and earn wealth without being born into a rich family. But this does not mean that this happens to everyone and social inequality still remains. Yes, now there are more opportunities to climb thanks to social elevators, but do not forget that the process is mutual and if someone follows the social elevator up, then someone follows in the opposite direction, because there can't be too many champions.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 12:36:10 AM

Crypto has a way of reversing ones fortune. A poor mindset always seek gain as soon as possible then quits if some things are not going their way. No understanding or discipline to focus on how market reacts. A middle class mindset is work still is the best way to earn money, feeling it is more secured and little risks are involved. They are disciplined but not as educated enough to understand how they are taxed higher than the upper class. The time of work for them eats a lot thus compromising their ability to seek knowledge to improve.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 03:30:18 AM

~~~
They are disciplined but not as educated enough to understand how they are taxed higher than the upper class.
~~~

The tax loopholes work, only of you have a wide range of investments. If you have invested in only 2-3 assets, and your financial conditions is not that secure, then you may need to sell your assets whenever a need arises and that will increase your tax bill. The super-rich almost never sell their top performing assets, thereby erasing the possibility of capital gains tax. They mostly sell their low performing assets, which after getting adjusted for previous losses result in almost zero tax. The middle class in normal cases don't have this luxury.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 04:07:56 AM

Crypto has a way of reversing ones fortune. A poor mindset always seek gain as soon as possible then quits if some things are not going their way. No understanding or discipline to focus on how market reacts. A middle class mindset is work still is the best way to earn money, feeling it is more secured and little risks are involved. They are disciplined but not as educated enough to understand how they are taxed higher than the upper class. The time of work for them eats a lot thus compromising their ability to seek knowledge to improve.
we can't blame them, because in their mentality they are looking for a safe life, and seem afraid to go out of the box, or take risks. but for those of the lower class, there are some of them who actually dare to take risks because they want to change their class of life so that it does not stagnate, and many of them are actually successful.

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 12:14:34 PM

This is the recipe for success today. True, this will not work for everyone, but let's remember - only the one who does nothing is not mistaken. After the first failure, you should not go into depression and stop trying to do something, change something in your life!

Yup, even now I try hard to be better than my family. Although I have gotten a good education bacause of my mom, I'm always making mistake because try anything that should be my supporting way in succesful. I never give up because of failure because everything teach us how to be better and this is one of kind delayed success, and never be a failure.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 01:37:03 PM

Great example, thanks!
This is one that can be used as inspiration for those who want to think smart. A person's success in achieving this level of success depend on how we put the desire, interest, perseverance and consistency to learn it. In this forum, we have many people who have more knowledge and experience about bitcoin, trading, investing and other cryptocurrencies. We can use it to gain some lessons and knowledge because that is the way it is always recommended. The point is, don't be shy about asking.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 09:58:49 PM

Great example, thanks!
Yes, but it is worth considering one nuance that if you take in large numbers, then talented and lucky singles are rather an exception to the rules, which only confirms the rule itself Wink At all times, there are individuals who, thanks to their hard work and talent, make their way from the lower strata to the higher ones and earn wealth without being born into a rich family. But this does not mean that this happens to everyone and social inequality still remains. Yes, now there are more opportunities to climb thanks to social elevators, but do not forget that the process is mutual and if someone follows the social elevator up, then someone follows in the opposite direction, because there can't be too many champions.

I'm not talking about the fact that every second person who wants to become Elon Musk Smiley
I'm talking about the fact that most of those who make efforts, set goals for themselves, and strive for changes, with a high probability will achieve them and take the first step, to the next, higher level. A very simple example - in order to learn Python, it takes about 3 months of hard work to qualify for a junior position, and start earning a lot more than 3 months ago! You need another 2-3 years of active work to move one step higher and become a middle programmer. At this stage, you are already far enough away from your starting position. In a word, it's not so difficult to rise from the bottom, and become much higher ... And even if not by Elon Musk Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1086

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 01:14:48 AM

Mentality is something very important and should not be neglected when speaking on the subject of wealth and societal class. Before one can become rich, he or she has to graduate from a level of thinking and certain ideologies behind money, society and more.

Take for instance, if you examine the way two individuals spend money, one puts his money to work for him in a manner that he believes that the way to get more money is to invest wisely, spend more on assets than liability and others, and then the other individual is a direct opposite of the character described before, you will observe that their mentalities about money are different, one being rich, the other poor.

Furthermore, rich and poor mentality is really a thing and is usually influenced by ones financial state or background. If you put the two classes of mentality of people in a room and really watch the interaction and behaviour, it will be very obvious that they ares both on different levels of thinking. Good and bad thing is, mentality can change and be influenced over time.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 01:34:06 AM

Mentality is something very important and should not be neglected when speaking on the subject of wealth and societal class. Before one can become rich, he or she has to graduate from a level of thinking and certain ideologies behind money, society and more.

Take for instance, if you examine the way two individuals spend money, one puts his money to work for him in a manner that he believes that the way to get more money is to invest wisely, spend more on assets than liability and others, and then the other individual is a direct opposite of the character described before, you will observe that their mentalities about money are different, one being rich, the other poor.

Furthermore, rich and poor mentality is really a thing and is usually influenced by ones financial state or background. If you put the two classes of mentality of people in a room and really watch the interaction and behaviour, it will be very obvious that they ares both on different levels of thinking. Good and bad thing is, mentality can change and be influenced over time.

That's the easy part today because the poor can now handle putting their money to work through cryptocurrencies. It's hard to do this before because investing needs a ton of money and then unbank are not welcome to establishments. The institutions and laws before are making it hard because they want the poor to remain poor. Its time to start thinking rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: