Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Bitcoin Genesis Block Newspaper (3.jan 2009)  (Read 187 times)
Konfusioon (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 33

freedom is nothing but a chance to be better

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 12:02:18 PM

Hello

I am interested in selling my Genesis Block Chain Newspaper. It is a full paper together with 3 extras. The pictures can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/Az5VLkv (if needed I can provide additional photos).

I saw that lately one such paper was put on sale for 10 BTC. I am willing to sell mine at a lower price than 10 BTC (I am mostly entertaining a price of 7 BTC taking into account the current price of BTC).

However the logistics of the trade is as important to me as the price. So the price can be flexible in situations where we can agree on a suitable and secure way of handling the trade.

Please PM me if interested. Do keep in mind that due to my status as a newbie in this forum I am limited in the number of messages I can send in a day. So please have patience when communicating with me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krogoth

Activity: 1217
Merit: 138

Krogothmanhattan alt account

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 02:03:31 PM

Hello

I am interested in selling my Genesis Block Chain Newspaper. It is a full paper together with 3 extras. The pictures can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/Az5VLkv (if needed I can provide additional photos).

I saw that lately one such paper was put on sale for 10 BTC. I am willing to sell mine at a lower price than 10 BTC (I am mostly entertaining a price of 7 BTC taking into account the current price of BTC).

However the logistics of the trade is as important to me as the price. So the price can be flexible in situations where we can agree on a suitable and secure way of handling the trade.

Please PM me if interested. Do keep in mind that due to my status as a newbie in this forum I am limited in the number of messages I can send in a day. So please have patience when communicating with me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
CoinageMint

Activity: 478
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 01:25:30 PM

That's one expensive paper. Is it the most expensive paper ever?
If only the poor kid delivering them that cold Jan morning knew how much those papers would be worth in years to come Tongue
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3010

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 02:25:47 PM

Hello, just curious, what's the deal with the pixilation on the paper being kind of out of whack?  I'm sure it could just be the photos ( If so I'd recommend taking new photos). Thanks

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Konfusioon (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 33

freedom is nothing but a chance to be better

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 02:29:20 PM

Hello, just curious, what's the deal with the pixilation on the paper being kind of out of whack?  I'm sure it could just be the photos ( If so I'd recommend taking new photos). Thanks

Hello, I was wondering that myself. However the pixelation does seem to be in order (for me at least) if you open the pictures in imgur here: https://imgur.com/a/Az5VLkv. I also included more pictures there than it shows up in the previous post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: