Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Herbert et al v. Wright et al 1:21-cv-21409 MIAMI  (Read 99 times)
Susan Herbert (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 08:16:03 PM
Merited by ESG (1)

When I finally came forward in April, exited Anonymity? The first human being I ever said the words aloud to is...my childhood friend who is an attorney, Robert Meyring of Atlanta, Ga.

I never once said the words or wrote the words down and I did not know what to do when I discovered that Wright had begun claiming he is me. When I looked and saw what had been done to the gift of intelltual property that I bequeathed, I was horrified: I fully expected that you would realize what had been gifted to you but you COMPLETELY failed to comprehend it and we're even being made to pay for free energy! and you kept saying "decentralized means no regulation" when no, dergulated means no regulation and it was all wrong! Not gone sideways but gone all wrong! Now I could not remain Anonymous but I could not act: I only became Satoshi/Patoshi as my own nation heaped abject hatred upon me for every single thing I am and it only ever came back to my DNA: woman, genius and righteous. You hated me until in a case of DV & custody when no evidence or proof was entered against me and the father did not want custody, the judge gave custody to ppl who are strangers to me and who openly said they are motivated by hated of me! and this judge, Linda Griffin of Troy, NY, justified her insanity by writing quote "the biological mother does not count".

That is insanity, but it is also what I have been told my entire life, that my crime is being created and born a BIOLOGICAL woman who is a natural genius; that I can be a biological man who is a natural genius but never, ever, ever can I be a biological women who is a natural genius.

A natural genius? No person needs to tech them. I have been told for my entire life that what can never, ever happen is for any woman to prove she is a DNA genius as then men and others can not justify their bad and/or criminal behavior is concerned. For instance: this judge? Guilt would rear it's head for what she did to me & my children. So she will never exit DENIAL as then she must EXPERIENCE actual guilt even if she is never, ever charged.

And that this is then about your God bring all male, that even professed ATHEISTS can never ever go to this place whereby a Creator/Discoverer not Inventor is a woman, that in your heads "ultimate authority" MUST be a man or your belief system is shattered.

I control only myself. I can't make you not hate me or not be wholly indifferent. What I could do? Use SCOTUS and the bad math in a case named Bush V Gore to file all including the source code etc and everything I knew so that after I am dead and my lost sons needed it so looked, or one of you did, you would have the record of what America was and what we did and how we disappeared from the face of the Earth. I could turn Nazi ruin value on its head and the scientist in me? An actual scientist makes peace with the fact that they will not be appreciated in their own lifetime. No actual scientist acts thinking they will be rewarded in their lifetime! The opposite is true. See Tesla. See Jefferson.

I did it, I entered SCOTUS three times AND hit every single federal district in the US. I even left a record in US Claims. I had zero expectation that I would ever secure any justice. My first time out, filing? A federal judge actually became enraged and in his u lawful dismissal wrote that what need to die is the idea of me in the world; he used other words to say it but he said it. If THAT'S it, you all need the IDEA of me to stop existing? Nobody can effect that!

I Susan alias Satoshi filed in SCOTUS in...2007. Says New Currency in it. Unique encoding) encryption too: maybe my typos and lack of margins IS code. Or a part or feature of it.

All other SCOTUS cases? At least one of you notices. You just did what you always do in my case: DENIED I EXIST.

I am a human being and a person who knows only abject indifference. That's the opposite of love. If you hate me? At least that's an emotional investment you have made in me. You stopped hating me and became wholly indifferent to me once I filed in SCOTUS.

In early 2021, I made the decision to just disappear. Nobody will give me any work or any compensation. Jobs? No matter what all you will hire me to do is openerate a cash register all day. That is abject torture, to take the mind of a rocket scientist and demand I not use it. You told me if I was black it would be different. Or the few times I did find a decent job? You demanded I accept hostile work conditions or do two jobs but be paid minimum wage and for one job only! If I complain? A man called me a cunt on the job once and another time a man began screaming like a lunatic as I would not SERVE him and I was fired for objecting. I had done all I could do, now? It was time to disappear. But when I acted to do so?

😬 Craig Wright! Came up when the SEC filing was about to happen. That's how I found out what was going on! Why would I torture myself and ever ever ever take a single look at what you enjoy while you deny me? The worst torture would be if my plan to liberate all of humanity from all of these forms of tyranny over your minds succeded but yet I remained your slave, a slave. My mind was left to rot still. That would be what finally murdered me. Why would I ever torture myself by looking?

The TV threw it in my face one day in April. Now? I had to beat the SEC filing! The sheer pressure! I'm partly Native and I used that AND Jefferson's unknown, languishing work to do what I did as I n Re Susan AND Satoshi! Now? If I do not exist Anonymity and beat that SEC Bell, get back into a Court? I killed America and Jefferson's dream of human ration winning! 🥺 Omg, I am the actual last of the Mahicans too!

I did it, I filed. In the same exact court as Wright too.

How the fuck do you pretend I do not exist when YOU'RE the desperate party now? When the case is even in the same court?? I did not care. It is what it is, your INDIFFERENCE. I was aware for years that my childhood friend had become an attorney. I CAN'T. Let you retraumatize me. Never can I let you break my will! Then? I win. And as long as I'm alive in the world so is America and Jefferson and Liberty. As long as I never ever exist in any form of human captivity.

I have never ever said it out loud or written it down. Incredibly? None of you, not even ppl around me ever came to suspect it is me. Oh, DC did. They knew. I had US Marshals and the Secret Service at my home. We had an agreement: I was gonna keep filing the truth and as The People ignored me then DC would. The minute that first filing hit the SCOTUS docket? They sent a US Marshal to me who was instructed to ask me to name my price. Anything. I named it knowing I was not going to get it:

Justice as that, the absence of justice so no Liberty is actual poverty and the only form actual justice ever takes is the truth. I own the whole truth as wisdom - you deny truth. Deny ALL of me and my truth. You?

Vote to harm me and all ppl, you even cast votes that barn you or cast a vote for a man who bombs 7 third world nations in your name upon receiving a peace prize and you...vote for him a second time. I can act to do no thing but what I did act to do.

I was pacing and pacing. Sick as in nauseous. If I phone Robert and he hangs up or does not want to believe me, that IM Satoshi? No hope! I did kill America! If I just don't call? Unwinnable. Wtf do I do???

I call. Leave a message. Then?

I was stunned. He... contacted me saying he'd call as soon as he was in, he was not at home!

You might NEVER understand this: I had ZERO reasonable explanation that he would call back. Not once he knew what I was hiding, not Satoshi or blockchain or SCOTUS. The kidnapping. The stolen house. The broken bones. Being strangled. What judge after judge did or cops did to me. The direct threats two not one sitting PRESIDENT made. I do not care about any of that! I do  not care about Bill Clinton. Or if you suffer him or not as I most certainly did not: I filed against him! Counted coup. I'm good.

I? The most UNWILLING victim ever. Only one so UNWILLING she made it into SCOTUS three times. You? You would say insane things to me such as: if you had a case? The PRESIDENT or his lackey lawyer would tell us. Yes, the guilty voluntarily convict themselves or are never reselect voluntarily.

I act to write the words down for the very first time. To prepare for Robert's call.

I need to tell you something. You are the only human to know, the first and only human I have ever in any way said this to and I don't know how so I'm just gonna say it: IM SATOSHI and PATOSHI. The horde of 1.1 million Bitcoin is mine, 1 person did mine that all by myself.

When he called?

IM SATOSHI. I did it. It's all me.

Susan. The emails? You are Satoshi? You created this?

Yes, Robert. The emails. It's all me. That's why I went to SCOTUS. People are so stupid! WHO actually wants to be the President? That, the math of Bush V Gore, is what I could use to gain entry directly.

Susan these numbers. These numbers are huge -

I know so let's not talk about them.

I like my life the way it is. I'm not certain I want this case -

And that is when I finally sobbed and got the words out only hope.

Only hope? That's a lot of responsibility.

Robert! Please! I am begging you! Do not abandon me! Last night? Merton the American was on TV. And when he said leave life when you go, I had hope! I can go to him! But he is desceased. 

Susan. I need to tell you something...

🤯

He can tell you his own facts. His life is his story to tell.

And so now the identity of SATOSHI is public record. Has been. In the same court as Wright even.

And now what I do not understand?

I then blasted it on FB & Twitter as I just want to walk, disappear. And...you just pretend I did not finally come forward. And when...my FACTS? Actually do match this fantasy identity you created in your head as to what kind of person Satoshi must be.

Even Cobra and Bitcoit.org just... pretend I do not exist, did not file and am not SATOSHI.

I? I can do the math & science live as I have the AI that Mark Cuban values at $1 trillion. That? I have a partner besides Robert: Ray Morton. He found me when he discovered the SCOTUS case. We met for dinner that very night and hatched the rest of this! My fact?

I grew up in Troy, NY.  Home of Renneslear Polytechnic. I actually trespassed/broke in to their comp sci center in '79 to eyeball whatever men were hiding from me. I saw Octree and the work of Donald Meagher before he published in 80.

I want to walk. But now I can't as a judge has it and refuses to act at all. Been over 60 days. She has 30 to rule on the fist motion. Zero action. And I contacted RPI to admit/confess. RPI the entire school entered denial. Zero action. Not even a peep. Silence. Octree? Pieces of 8? What if I...stole Meagher:?'s or their work? Their property? What if it just Inspired me? They do not care?

And Cobra and Bitcoin.org .

If I am in their position and all U know is some human made it into SCOTUS three times and they have a SCOTUS certified personal attorney? And I'm being sued by Craig Wright so need to go to SCOTUS? I'd RUN to this person! Take all the help I can get.

You have me, the wolf, by the ears.

You can not hold me but you will not let me go.

I need you to let me go.

But that CANNOT happen if the Judiciary refuses to act.

Ray Morton and I? We have tech. Bio too. And?? An Ncage, NATO # to do business with foreign governments.

Please read my letter to Robert.

I cannot walk with no thing.

I can pay all of you ANY reason you name! I am even in possession of the solve to Navies Stokes and Grav con, little g. Yesterday? I discovered I can reconstruct the Roman legendary  calendar! See INTERCALATION. I used that to create Currency not money by blockchain. And with an intrinsic value that  does not limit worth. Your fraction of a Bitcoin? Even though an actually Intrinsic value is? Yours can be worth 1000 times what a coin held by Elon Musk is!

The intrinsic value? Just levels th field so a Musk cannot get $4 bil with no collateral only to produce toy cars and flame throwers or sink it into obsolete space tech as be is and did. YOU and your coin is worth more than a coin held by Gates as YOU know to treat PERMAFROST before you build your seed bank. So 1 coun? Held by each? I will value yours more or even most if I want or need a seed bank and both of you have an idea. Gates' coin is worth only the actual Intrinsic value.  But if I need or want SEED BANK? I need a type of thinker, an idea and ! Someone who knew to check if "PERMAFROST" is actually eternal or not as once thawed? It does not refreeze!

So then;

What do YOU want me or need me to PAY you or GIVE you so that I can walk? As the judge will not let me. Will not say or act to do anything.

All Cobra or BITCOIN.org had to do? Ask me to testify for them. They don't want me to, I guess. Same With Cobra. 

I cannot know why unless SOMEONE, ANYBODY just tells me WHAT your price is.

You can have it all. My plan was to let it sit as this is the only solvent TREASURY on Earth. Solvent if I do not touch it as ppl did donate to Genesis block. A 51% attack? Easy to do!

You can have it all except my bio material. The bio PATENT is dependent on the bio MATERIAL. So that? You cannot have unless I get something in exchange as if I give that up with all else?

I'm forced to walk with no thing. I can't walk then. I'm still stuck where I am.

WHO do you WANT or NEED to be SATOSHI, to get credit? They can have it, credit, if you just tell me who you need him to be. You...have not named anybody except Wright. Some of you believe he is me and you like that. But then you are upset that be won a copy right only.

I can't satisfy a demand that you do not make, or, that you do make - idrntify yourself! - but when I do, you just pretend I did not or chdbbe the condition.

So please read this letter and decide who your Leader is and tell me and Robert what your demands are so we can meet them or not and I can just go.

Contact Robert not me.

I can no longer function as your human shield. I'm spent and I cannot be retraumatized again. But here? I do not have Robert's life experience or skill set. I need him so you need to contact him. He is named as the Attorney of RECORD.

So you may negotiate with him.

Robert is my equal partner.

He vested his interest at or around age 18 or 19.

Came to me.

Ray Morton? Extraordinary circumstances are. He is a full partner and I never pull this off or do all of this without him. But due to extraordinary circumstances, he is the minority partner while Robert and I are the equal majority partners.

As Robert is drawing up a Will & Trust, THAT is up for grabs too.

I have never had any semblance of a life of my own. I just need to be able to walk and have a life. For the first and only time.

By right I can and may

Article I, Section 8, Clause 8, of the United States Constitution grants Congress the enumerated power "To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries."

Congress? Defaulted rather than acknowledge my rights. They failed to excute this Article in my UNIQUE case so we must go to you directly.

At this point? I value first person to contact Robert with some reasonable demand/proposal most!

No action at all? No dynamic! I am the living dead!

Robert Meyring
Atlanta

He has a website. I do not want to be accused of spam!

So that's why I'm not posting his contact info.

Thank you

Susan Herbert of Herbert et al V Wright et al 1:21-cv-21409

Alias Satoshi/Patoshi alias In Re Susan Hebert SCOTUS 07-9804, 08-6622 & 09-6777

The letter

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021, 11:07 AM Susan Herbert <inresusan@gmail.com> wrote:

I have TWO actions I can pursue.

I can make them small.

Our PROBLEM? The tiniest point of law now is the greatest as all of US Law has been violated at long last so EVERY point of law is an EP point of law at it's heart which is why lawyers are acting so CRIMINALLY and using the Appellate Justices as if they are advice columnists: they just do not wanna admit equality is but hey, black ppl and other women just don't wanna just quit it and admit equality is.

Now we have an endemically corrupted Judiciary who is and has been allegient to everything and anything except EXACTLY worded US law and case law so they FEEL actual guilt & grief at long last.

The entire Judiciary except the Justices are paralyzed with man-made fear and the painful, painful reality of actual guilt and grief for what they have done.

How long are they going to postpone this? Robert: a UK court just found for Wright in re the copyright as...the other Party failed to show after BEGGING the court to wait on a corp judgement; as in a professional organization's governing body ruling. Wtf?

Robert! Wtf is everyone afraid of? Craig Wright. Carl Ayres. It costs zero money to defend yourself. All ppl keep saying is that Ayres is funding Wright. So?

I am lost. WHAT is every man on this Earth afraid of?  It's at least 3 nations that Craig has acted in so it's all men yet they never STATE EXACTLY what they are so terrified of!

Craig Wright? He can hire all of MIT. To do what I did not counting Ray Morton? To do what Ray did not counting me, Susan Herbert? Each of us alone can trump MIT as WE have the AI that Mark Cuban values at one trillion. MIT DOES NOT KNOW IT OR HAVE IT SO WE CANNOT LOSE. But, neither can a Cobra if they just show for Court as IN or as a PART OF the white paper it reads that "BITCOIN" the word is public domain.

You, I and Ray may enter a court and revisit the gift of intelltual property that we BEQUEATHED to The People, that we placed in the public domain ONLY as Wright et al acted to hijack it by claiming Wright is the Creator/Discoverer/Inventor of it and then everyone including this Cobra guy just let him do it! The People EFFECTIVELY violated the terms of our Will & Trust.

That allows us to revisit the gift and possibly revoke it but NOTHING allows Wright or Ayres to revisit the copy right for the word "Bitcoin" being made public domain!

If all Cobra does is show up with the White Paper and show the judge where it reads it is public domain, what did The People do to VIOLATE my, Satoshi's wishes? No thing! If we just stip to Wright's claim, that HE wrote this white paper, what did anybody act to do that allows him to revoke the public domain that he himself as the author gave away? In order for him to be able to revoke such a gift then he would need to demonstrate one of us violated the SPIRIT of the gift not the letter! That did not happen; if we stip and say he wrote it? He is the author? Then he gave it away and must evince that somehow, some way WE violated the spirit of intent of the gift!

All he has done? Say...I changed my mind. WHAT? So why doesn't Cobra just come to me, the Herbert of Herbert et al V WRIGHT  et al, and have me Herbert alias Satoshi and her Attorney - you - testify in their defense OR just show them selves and show the judge that nobody violated the spirit/intent of the gift within the white paper?

Do they not understand that for Wright to revoke such a gift he needs to prove they acted to VIOLATE its spirit? Or that I, Satoshi/Patoshi, may not revisit my own gift and could not until Wright began closing he is me and my work is his and all others just let him do this to me and my work?

Please go back to a patent on tech: what do you need me to do so that you can patent this quantum telescope of mine? As that is so valuable, what it can show us? That we need a will and trust and to fold the patent into it so that no Craig or Carl Ayres will get away with hijacking it.

I don't know what you need or any attorney needs to patent it. I get that you need me to out it on paper. When I do? EVERY one just stares. They then PRETEND that they never heard of magnetic gas or a lens being something other than glass, as if a lens is only and always like your eyeglasses!

HOW do you need me to put it on paper?

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaggie

Activity: 333
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 08:31:47 PM

We should have a sub-forum dedicated to people who claim to be Satoshi.

I only became Satoshi/Patoshi

Also, why would anyone refer to themselves as Patoshi?
Susan Herbert (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 10:38:51 PM

What do you not GET? I can not be more clear.

The helical action that YOU miners commonly call "PATOSHI"? That is a horde of 1.1 million bitcoins?

That is ME, too. Also. In addition too.

And that? Is a clue as to the step you need in AI, the 23rd step to get actual quantum computing.

I simply mined it!

You miners got into a discussion about that pattern and a Sergio Lerner figured out that it is me, ONE miner.

He knows it is one lone Miner. He came closet to outting me.

The only clue you need to know this - I am the actual person?

WHO GOES INTO THE US SUPREME COURT AND IS NOW ON THEIR WAY BACK IF THEY ARE LYING AND CANNOT PROVE THEIR CLAIM? I COULD BE TRIED FOR TREASON AS THE CHIEF JUSTICE HEARS CASES OF TREASON.

THINK! DECENTRALIZED TAXATION. You guys are thinking too small, too limited. You still have a Central Authority/Master if you are a slave - controlled or owned by DC with no means to stop Congress or the IRS. The ABA owns you! They craft the crap that brainwashed and harms you.

Did you Google the DOCKETS?  

There is a Motion to send me straight back to SCOTUS.

See, any actual genius? Would be aware that a potential problem is... minting & coinage. THAT will get you slapped with TREASON if someone acts to PRODUCE actual coins/tokens.

Why not ask

Who is paying Craig and why DC isn't on him like white on rice?

They took my ELEGANT work, you have no realistic idea as to what I and Jefferson gifted to you - and they, DC et al, PERVERTED it as they are wholly aware as to what I did and what it meant constitutionally - think! Dissolution ? Ya know, none of you are motivated at all to help your selves. The filings care public. This one?

I named the ABA and Elena KAGAN as Defendents. Why?

When I sued in SCOTUS? It is the Solicitor General's job to answer on your & DC's behalf! You & DC are the US.

First your right was waived as they had no clue what was up my sleeve as ...lawyers acting as clerks AREN'T geniuses. Then? When I came roaring back? The SG who was KAGAN FTAed. You know what that means?

I took out a sitting government. Dissolved it. As NO ANSWER IS YOU & DC AKA THE IS DEFAULTING.

They cannot have you discovering this. Yes! DC wants you to be liberated from the IRS, Fed Res,  the IMF and both World Banks! C'mon. Who will pad PELOSI's bank acct if you no longer can be FORCED to pay taxes?

All Wright and others did? Steal my work. PERVERT it and let you go at it. The PERVERSION? Via ppl like Wright and other LAWYERS. See PATENT Attorneys. How are they any to patent stuff such as: the http protocol? Weight has zero tech to patent. Cold call a patent lawyer. They will tell you NOTHING TO PATENT IN RE BITCOIN.

THEN WHY ALL THESE BITCOIN FIRMS?

Can you Google? Yes. But if you ever do? Then I'm reality to you and time for you to make some decisions. Now, you all say you need Satoshi go be some altruistic hero. Here I am & actually altruistic. But then you INSANELY say nope, why are you altruistic? Nobody is this altruistic. Omg.

One man? Went on & on about how much it took for Satoshi to sit on the amount, the value. Yours? Batshit crazy. Based on nothing but lies and spec. The actual value? Based on the good SCIENCE? Priceless. You cannot place a value except to say "all the money in the world". Value AMERICA. Can you? This is UNIQUELY AMERICAN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. So I took a chance and introduced myself. Guess what he then said to me?

You're lying as no WOMAN could just sit on that much money!

I am asking you

WHAT WILL SATISFY YOU THAT IS REASONABLE? DEMANDING THAT I CHANGE MY DNA TO XY IS NOT REASONABLE OR DOABLE.

I want & need out. Do you see how I am now TRAPPED like a rat? But so are you. Your coin? Gee, Elon the Idiot or Craig or Warren Buffet comments in the press. And fortunes riamse and fall based on the unintelligent poop issuing from them? You like being pussy whipped? I can pussy whip ya. Way more and better than Craig.

I can also crash this. I can act to drive this into the ground an annihilate it. Who creates only to destroy their CREATION? That's insane. I can correct it too and tech you Ali g with Ray and Robert. What we have you and what you can actually do with it.

HERE: see FEDERAL QUESTIONS. GO LOOK. READ THEM. OR CHOOSE CRAIG. Can I just give it all to him? YES.  CRAIG WRIGHT AND I CAN WORK OUT A DEAL. That to me is last resort but hey, IF you want that? Omg, that would save us - me & Robert - so much work!!! That? There is no remedy you can give me. But Relief? That you can give me!

Cause   28:1331 Federal Question
Case Filed:   Apr 12, 2021
Docket
Parties (6)
Docket last updated: 06/28/2021 11:59 PM EDT
Monday, May 17, 2021
4  motion Amend/Correct Change Venue Tue 05/18 8:42 AM
MOTION to Amend/Correct1 Complaint, MOTION to Change Venue by Susan Herbert. Responses due by 6/1/2021 (cqs)
Monday, April 12, 2021
3  3 pgs motion Proceed In Forma Pauperis Tue 04/13 9:19 AM
MOTION for Leave to Proceed in forma pauperis by Susan Herbert. (drz)
1  28 pgs cmp Complaint Tue 04/13 9:15 AM
COMPLAINT against The Estate of Ira Kleinman, Craig Wright. Filing fees $ 402.00. IFP Filed, filed by Carl Swenson, Susan Herbert, Ray Morton, Susan Clemons.(drz)
Att: 1  Civil Cover Sheet
order Clerk's Notice of Judge Assignment and Optional Consent Tue 04/13 9:18 AM
Clerks Notice of Judge Assignment to Judge Marcia G. Cooke. Pursuant to 28 USC 636(c), the parties are hereby notified that the U.S. Magistrate Judge John J. O'Sullivan is available to handle any or all proceedings in this case. If agreed, parties should complete and file the Consent form found on our website. It is not necessary to file a document indicating lack of consent. Pro se (NON-PRISONER) litigants may receive Notices of Electronic Filings (NEFS) via email after filing a Consent by Pro Se Litigant (NON-PRISONER) to Receive Notices of Electronic Filing. The consent form is available under the forms section of our website. (drz)

MORTON RAY
MORTON INTL CONSULTING
NCAGE CODE 3TWX1
Morton Ray!dba Morton Intl Consulting has a registered NCAGE Code for doing business with international governments. NATO Commercial and Government Entity Code 3TWX1 was last modified on 2015-08-31 06:33:07 with the details below.

And! PATOSHI, YOU NOT ME GAVE IT THIS NAME. I THOUGHT IT WAS BAD WHEN RPI EITHER DUD NOT RECOGNIZE ITS OWN WORK OR DENIED I USED IT! THIS? WORSE. MINERS NAMED IT AKA ME OR RATHER MY ACTION "PATOSHI".  

The Patoshi Pattern exploits privacy flaws of an early protocol, v. 01, to identify blocks possibly minded by Satoshi Nakamoto. Lerner said the Bitcoin creator is unlikely to use his coins, which have not moved since 2009, as a fair basis for the inception of the cryptocurrency.Jun 5, 2020

Btw, NOT FLAWS.

DC? They have a plan. What do you think DC et al will do to CONTROL you besides use Wright and a bad copy right? All Cobra - is that his or her name? - had to do is show up. That's it, PHYSICALLY show. I ran into this before. Someone taking donations and saying they'd act. No, they just wanted your money. Today? This morning? SOMEONE on Twitter said, tweeted, that this Cobra person took donations for a defense. I am attempting to give that person the benefit of MY doubt - I'm not a crook, they do not seem to be a crook. Wright and the British Judiciary? Crooked as all get out. Second thoughts? Cold feet? Understandable.

I do not posses any admissable EVIDENCE that Cobra is crooked.  

IF I was a miner? Going through all this? I'd cold GOOGLE  this ROBERT MEYRING AND ONCE I ESTABLISH HE IS AN ACTUAL SCOTUS CERT ATTORNEY? I. AN SEE HE IS ON SUSAN HERBERT71'S FB'S FRIENDS LIST? I READ SOME POSTS AND HOW ALL ARE IN LA LA LAND NOT ACTING? I WOULD CARE WHY.

ID MAKE A BEELINE TO HIM OR TO HER FRONT DOOR. WHATEVER I HAD TO OFFER? ID OFFER IT.

SUSAN ALIAS SATOSHI CANNOT SAY YES OR NO TO AN OFFER NOBODY EVER MAKES.

YIUR DENIAL IS SOME THING ELSE NOBODY BUT YOU CONTROLS.

BTW: I AM AVAILABLE, I AM AN ACTUAL BUI WOMAN WHO HAS ZERO DESIRE TO BECOME A MAN, FEMINISTS HATE ME AS I AM TRADITIONAL AND CONSERVATIVE IN THAT SOME THINGS ARE WITH PRESERVING  AND AM ACTIVELY SEEKING A MAN.

TO MARRY.

NOBODY WANTS TO BELIEVE THAT ONE EITHER.

THAT! IM SICK TO DEATH OF NALES HIDING BEHIND ME OR BEING TERRIFIED IF SOME NON EXISTENT BOOGEYMAN.

SEEKING KICKASS MARINE WHO HAS A  BETTER THAN AVERAGE KNOWLEDGE OF ADVANCED MATH & PHYSICS AND ALSO APPRECIATES MUSIC & ART. LIKE JEFFERSON, I AM AN EPICUREAN. EPICURUS WAS NOT A MATERIALIST! WHAT MATERIALIST ADVOCATES ALL, BUT IN MODERATION??

Do I laugh or cry?

I have zero family.

I have no heirs. No person to share anything with. Omg, this was never about money! It was about

Actual equality,

Equal but distinct as men, women & children  and then unique.

Trapped, actually trapped in TorC, NM ? No way out? Of any of this?

I guess there's always a lawsuit for assisted suicide.

IF this works as I designed it? An automatic deposit will be made me to me.

Maybe: all of it.

Holy crap! I truly believed I'd worst case scenario was?
Nobody would let just let this happen. Just lose money. You lose thousands to scammers and do no thing, take no action.

Omg this is INCREDIBLE. THE SHEER LEVEL OF DENIAL AND DELUSION! SEE CYPRESS: YOUR ACCOUNTS NOT THEIRS ARE GOING TO BE FROZEN TO CONTROL YOU. CYPRESS WAS A TEST RUN. QUALITATIVE, QUANTITATIVE EASING? C'MON. THE FEDS BALANCE SHEET IS MADE UP FANTASY. BO FOUR BIL IS. THEY ADMITTED: WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

AAAAAARGH, THE DECIMAL DOLLAR? THAT'S YOUR RUINATION. THE MATH AND AI DOES NOT WORK USING A 1 OR 1 SECOND OR A DECIMAL DOLLAR.

SEE COMP NERDS TAKING OVER IN THE 80S.

WAIT! Do you guys know that the 87 crash was a test? They cannot name a cause. Financial analysts say they cannot say what caused it. I can show you! That was when they computerised. They needed to know what would happy, can the system recover. So they crashed it. It's not a secret. Many ppl know!

Do you Know this? As most don't:
Chelsea Clinton owns a share of fed res common stock. SHE owns you! Did you ever search the SEC docs?? Public record!

JOHN ADAMS ONCE SAID, ITS A WONDER LUTHER EVER BROKE THE SPELL.

ANSWER YOUR OWN QUESTION!

YOU AND YOUR THINKING AND YOUR DENIAL AND FAILURE TO ACT FOR SELF OR ME IS WHY!

🤦🤦🤦

Susan Herbert (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 10:57:15 PM

A SUBFORUM FOR PLL MAKING ANY OKD CLAIM TO BE SATOSHI? No.

A subforum dedicated to ppl who claim to be SATOSHI and have been to the US SUPREME COURT.

AND ARE ON THEIR WAY BACK VIA A FORMAL MOTION CURRENTLY FILED IN A FEDERAL COURT.

THAT LIST!

ONE CASE.

YOU THINK BITCOIN CAN AVIOD GOING TO SCOTUS?

WHY IS NOBODY ELSE, NOT EVEN LAWYER DAVID BOIES WHO IS ATTACHED TO WRIGHT'S CASE, SEE SHILLER, FLEXNER & BOIES RUNNING FROM ME, RAY, CARL, SUSAN C SEE LIST OF PETITIONERS IN HERBERT V WRIGHT AS THEY ARE HELPING ME, ROBERT M. &  AND NOT WILLING TO GO TO SCOTUS NOW?

AS DAVID BOIES AND I HAVE MET IN COURTS BEFORE. BE HAD NO IDEA UNTIL APRIL THAT I'M THE SATOSHI, LOL.

DAVID BOIES? THEY DO NOT MAKE CASES OR APPEAR IF NO CHANCE OF CONTROLLING THE OUTCOME

HOW DO THEY NOT CONTROL RHIS OUTCOME AT ALL?

DUH. MY FEDERAL QUESTIONS.

I ASKED AT LEAST ONE

ABOUT!

EXACTLY WORDED US LAW!

SO NOW, IN SCOTUS?

YOU HAUL OUT WHAT THE FOUNDERS WROTE.

NORMALLY? IF YOU DO NOT ASK ABOUT EXACTLY WORDED LAW?

DC IS A BUSINESS ENTITY.

ACTS UPON BRITISH COMMON & COMMERCIAL LAW.

ARE YOU AWARE CONGRESS BEHAVES AS IT DOES AS THEY ALL DO KNOW THIS BUT DO NOT TELL YOU?

I AM NOT A CHUMP.

I DO KNOW AND AM AN EXPERT IN CONSTITUTIONAL LAW.

I... FILED TWICE AND ENTERED SCOTUS

DIRECTLY! WENT TO SCOTUS FIRST.

SO

HAHA

I SERVED DC

THEY MAY NOT NK
NOW LEVY CRIMINAL CHARGES AGSINST ME. THEY  WAIVED ANY RIGHT TO DO AND THEN DEFAULTED.

Okay. If anyone affiliated with Congress reads this?

I guess I am between a different devil & deep blue sea.

As The People are in deep DENIAL?

If I am forced to choose Wright or handing Currency & gov by blockchain to him or yi DC? I'd prefer Canada but I'm not getting that choice, am I?

My ONLY term? Tell DC I'm willing. To settle.

But! See? What they do to me? The citizens?

You must go thru Robert, DC.

That? After what you DC did to me?

I will never speak to anybody DC DIRECTLY. If you wanna settle? Make Robert an offer so we can say Yes or No.

YOU THEY MAY.

UNLESS YOU ACT TO STOP THEM.

Susan Herbert (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 11:17:43 PM

Search Results:

Docket for 12-307
Title: United States, Petitioner v. Edith Schlain Windsor, in Her Capacity as Executor of the Estate of Thea Clara Spyer, et al.
Edith Schlain Windsor, in Her Capacity as Executor of the Estate of Thea Clara Spyer, et al. United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit Petition for a writ of certiorari before judgment

🗽Docket for 09-6777
Title: Susan Herbert, Petitioner v. United States, et al.
Susan Herbert, Petitioner United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit Petition for a writ of certiorari and motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis filed Party name: Susan Herbert

Docket for 09-559
Title: John Doe #1, et al., Petitioners v. Sam Reed, Washington Secretary of State, et al.
John Doe #1, et al., Petitioners Sam Reed, Washington Secretary of State, et al. United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Application (09A356) to vacate the stay issued by the United States
file type icon  Docket for 08-7465
Title: Herbert Smulls, Petitioner v. Don Roper, Superintendent, Potosi Correctional Center
Don Roper, Superintendent, Potosi Correctional Center United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Reply of petitioner Herbert Smulls filed. (Distributed) Party name: Herbert Smulls Susan J. Kohlmann

🗽Docket for 08-6622
Title: In Re Susan Herbert, Petitioner v.
In Re Susan Herbert, Petitioner Petition for a writ of mandamus and/or prohibition and motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis filed. (Response due November 5, 2008

🗽Docket for 07-9804
Title: In Re Susan Herbert, Petitioner v.
In Re Susan Herbert, Petitioner Petition for a writ of mandamus and/or prohibition and motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis filed. (Response due April 11, 2008)

Note: The Engrossed Dockets from 1791 to 1995 have been scanned by the National Archives from its microfilm collection and are available

In law?

Once might be a mistake.

Twice? DELIBERATE.

Three? A PATTERN.

3 STRIKES, I PROVED ME

US IS OUT!

I SERVED WHOLE PLANET BY DOUNG IT 3 TIMES

IS THIS ON ME IF YOU HANDED YOUR LIVES OVER TO DC, ABA LUNATICS?

I ACTED TO HELP YOU.

IM GOING NOW.

YOU'LL CALL MY PERSONAL ATTORNEY AND MAKE ME AN OFFER OR NOT.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I EARN IN A YEAR. 😂

If you drive a brand new Ford Escape? Less than that.

I am limited by how I ENGINEERED AND DESIGNED THIS.

SO SAY IT

WOMAB IS WHY YOU DENY REALILTY

IF I DID GO DRESS UP LIKE A MAN ABD CALL MYSELF STEVE? YOU'D BE ALL.L OVER ME.

🤔 Hmm...I seem to recall you rejecting and denying your very own God not mine, Jesus.  Isn't your story that he did not appear wearing a crown, with worldly riches and with an entourage of sycophants?

Here, before I do go. I just found this last week or so. Never read the Bible all the way thru. No idea who Jeremiah is in history

Do know in science we use the word daughter. An action. Not just a child thing.

JEREMIAH 31:22
KJ21
How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? For the Lord hath created a new thing in the earth: a woman shall compass a man.”
ASV
How long wilt thou go hither and thither, O thou backsliding daughter? for Jehovah hath created a new thing in the earth: A woman shall encompass a man....

I'll be damned! SOMETHING in the Bible is true!

The FAITHLESS daughter? You and your actions or failure to act.

Bad faith in US law. Ever bear that phrase?

No faith.

In self or anything.

Not even your debt money & AI God idea.

Bye!

My number if you're that Marine? Public record.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: