Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon Musk accidentally created a new cryptocurrency. WTF?  (Read 5149 times)
s.tanishka

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 06:10:36 PM

Not many people really understand how to make this analysis.. They see some opinion, a little or huge rise and run for investments, while they have to behave vice versa. Anyway, it's not my business who and how loses money. I got used to a long wait Smiley

It is better to invest in reliable cryptocurrencies that have earned trust, as the many scams in this market have further puzzled potential investors and made them wary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2023, 06:27:36 PM

I think this is not an attempt "to influence the crypto market", but some tricky person just created this token to sell it during hype. Elon Musk zero relationship to this Floki token.

This is a great example of how greedy people can be and how easily they can be tricked and controlled. This is so simple. Take what ever Elon says, create a token with s

Elon Musk is making a good joke and then somebody (or maybe a group of people) follow through with the joke by launching a project named Floki just as what Elon would name his puppy. And Floki is making a good run. I am just wondering...whoa re the people making money out of this. I am sure that the next time Elon will be making a tweet, someone can come up with a project based on what he is tweeting. I think this is just another testament that the cryptocurrency industry is made up of 90% jokers.
ame name and voila, you are locked and loaded for scam sale.

iam agree ithink elon musk buy on the dip shib and floki. when he see the btc is up . theu used his brain and tweet include of his token holdings. when it they pump they sell shib and floki . thats my opinion only

Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
February 03, 2023, 06:34:54 PM

Not many people really understand how to make this analysis.. They see some opinion, a little or huge rise and run for investments, while they have to behave vice versa. Anyway, it's not my business who and how loses money. I got used to a long wait Smiley

It is better to invest in reliable cryptocurrencies that have earned trust, as the many scams in this market have further puzzled potential investors and made them wary.

ahah you are right that mate nowadays it's very hard to put our trust in new project or new tokens as was all know there ads many scam out there waiting us to eat their bait. So like what you said it's better to invest to older crypto who gain more trust in a long year because we all know how safe they are like bitcoin, binance, ethereum these 3 coins are recommended so it's better to choice them than new project.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cozytrade

Activity: 1098
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 05, 2023, 02:06:55 AM

By the way, have you heard of Toon Finance that is believed to become the next Meme coin to 1000X? I wonder why only meme and hype coins get so much attention? Like people got tired of something reliable and want to shake up..
Most likely, the fact is that they are easier to promote. People really think it's more accessible. Although I would not be in a hurry if I were them and studied the market properly.

The reason why people are interested in these coins is their desire to earn 35-10-100 times of their money in a short time. I haven't seen another though. Most investors think so. Instead of investing their 10k in a reliable coin and waiting for it to increase at a certain rate, they risk 2k of their 10k and buy memes or crappy coins and expect their coin to increase maybe 100x. There is nothing else in these coins. Many people lose their money because of this.

We can explain this situation as a gamble. If it does. People don't like to wait they want to get rich right away. Shit coins will always be attractive. Elon understands the logic of this well and plays on it. Many of those who got rich quick in the last bull created their assets with shit coins. In this case, we cannot blame anyone.
Yes, I think so too. We have seen many people decide to invest now to become rich but they may not know that most of the time investing has the possibility of losing money. But if there is a good idea about investing then no  There will be no problem. And if he invests without any idea, he will have a chance to lose money.
I think this is not an attempt "to influence the crypto market", but some tricky person just created this token to sell it during hype. Elon Musk zero relationship to this Floki token.

This is a great example of how greedy people can be and how easily they can be tricked and controlled. This is so simple. Take what ever Elon says, create a token with s

Elon Musk is making a good joke and then somebody (or maybe a group of people) follow through with the joke by launching a project named Floki just as what Elon would name his puppy. And Floki is making a good run. I am just wondering...whoa re the people making money out of this. I am sure that the next time Elon will be making a tweet, someone can come up with a project based on what he is tweeting. I think this is just another testament that the cryptocurrency industry is made up of 90% jokers.
ame name and voila, you are locked and loaded for scam sale.

iam agree ithink elon musk buy on the dip shib and floki. when he see the btc is up . theu used his brain and tweet include of his token holdings. when it they pump they sell shib and floki . thats my opinion only
I think if we can invest in following elon musk's twitter page maybe we can make some money. Because I bought many coins before and made a lot of profit. Now most of the time I don't make much profit. But hope market is good.  Again, I will get a lot of profit from my investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
Sethrey

Activity: 916

View Profile
February 07, 2023, 09:46:22 AM

ahah you are right that mate nowadays it's very hard to put our trust in new project or new tokens as was all know there ads many scam out there waiting us to eat their bait. So like what you said it's better to invest to older crypto who gain more trust in a long year because we all know how safe they are like bitcoin, binance, ethereum these 3 coins are recommended so it's better to choice them than new project.
In order to invest in these 3 coins you need to be rich enough Smiley Moreover, better earnings can come only from the coins that are quite low now. But what's the golden rule how to choose a less known coin, but which will surely grow fast one day? Smiley
s.tanishka

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 06:32:13 AM

In order to invest in these 3 coins you need to be rich enough Smiley Moreover, better earnings can come only from the coins that are quite low now. But what's the golden rule how to choose a less known coin, but which will surely grow fast one day? Smiley

I agree, you can choose a lesser known alternative coin with good growth points and wait until it starts to grow in price.
LDL

Activity: 588
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 07:46:32 AM

Elon Musk was followed by everyone as a reputable cryptocurrency investor and holder in 2020-2021, but nowadays cryptocurrency fans don't follow Elon Musk that much. In 2021, investors and holders flocked to his announcement and one of his tweets changed the cryptocurrency market. But the interesting thing is that if Elon Musk had not bought the Twitter platform, his wealth would not have decreased, but Elon would have remained unchanged as the most popular and richest person in the world today.
Now coming to the main point, after Elon Musk bought Dogecoin, everyone assumed that he might launch a new coin market but that did not happen.  However, Elon may bring a new project for the Twitter platform in the future, such as altcoin, a cryptocurrency.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sethrey

View Profile
February 14, 2023, 08:58:15 AM

I agree, you can choose a lesser known alternative coin with good growth points and wait until it starts to grow in price.
And what if I'll choose 10 such different coins and none of them will ever grow? Cheesy Some of the predictions really work, but it seems that it's just a random, not a real strategy or knowledge.
s.tanishka

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 07:30:23 AM

And what if I'll choose 10 such different coins and none of them will ever grow? Cheesy Some of the predictions really work, but it seems that it's just a random, not a real strategy or knowledge.

The most popular and quite profitable scheme for obtaining cryptocurrency is mining on video cards. You can try this way Smiley
Sethrey

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 08:03:31 AM

It seems to me that such case is very expensive. Moreover, it's very hard to find and buy the video card for a regular price. All of them are very expensive and usually they're also already being in use.
cozytrade

Activity: 1098
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 22, 2023, 01:59:12 AM

Investing in cryptomarket has both good and bad side. If you can't invest in the right project then you will face many problems later. And if you can invest in a right project then it will be very profitable for you. Especially I have seen this  In few days many people have faced huge losses by investing in several projects. Because they could not invest in the right project. We will check the right project before investing and then get investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
s.tanishka

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 09:28:51 AM

It seems to me that such case is very expensive. Moreover, it's very hard to find and buy the video card for a regular price. All of them are very expensive and usually they're also already being in use.

There are cryptocurrencies that are easy enough to mine. For example, CRP mining does not require crypto farms or other types of specialized equipment. All you need is the internet and a modern computer that meets minimal mining requirements.
Sethrey

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 09:33:35 AM

Investing in cryptomarket has both good and bad side. If you can't invest in the right project then you will face many problems later. And if you can invest in a right project then it will be very profitable for you. Especially I have seen this  In few days many people have faced huge losses by investing in several projects. Because they could not invest in the right project. We will check the right project before investing and then get investment.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on investing in the cryptomarket. I agree that there are both positive and negative aspects to investing in cryptocurrency, and it's important to carefully consider the risks and benefits before making any investment decisions.

One of the biggest challenges with investing in cryptocurrency is the sheer number of projects and coins available. It can be difficult to determine which projects are legitimate and have a strong potential for growth, and which ones are more likely to fail or even be fraudulent.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 08:30:41 PM

i cannot say that not true,However, it is worth noting that the influence of prominent figures such as Elon Musk on the cryptocurrency market is well-documented, and their statements and actions can have a significant impact on prices.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 06:20:17 AM

not recommend buying this token
Actually, there's no so bad as putting small money into the purchase of a meme project. Memes like SHIB, DOGE, BABYDOGE, and even this same FLOKI have turned many into millionaires. One just has to go plan his exit strategy well as they're projects with no use cases, just community-driven coins.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 07:01:43 AM

Meme coins at very cheap prices do look very tempting to attract the coffers of money.  But of course this is a risky investment.  You can be a millionaire because the price goes to the moon but meme coins can also be manipulated by whales.  Too ambitious for me is not good but I will still invest my money in some famous meme coins like Shiba and doge. Grin

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
s.tanishka

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 01:50:47 AM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on investing in the cryptomarket. I agree that there are both positive and negative aspects to investing in cryptocurrency, and it's important to carefully consider the risks and benefits before making any investment decisions.

One of the biggest challenges with investing in cryptocurrency is the sheer number of projects and coins available. It can be difficult to determine which projects are legitimate and have a strong potential for growth, and which ones are more likely to fail or even be fraudulent.

Unfortunately, this is a risk. Until cryptocurrencies are recognized in all countries and become legal, it is difficult to protect yourself from scammers. And the fact that there are many new projects and cryptocurrencies is even good. Other cryptocurrencies seem to be getting better or solving other problems.
Sethrey

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 07:28:46 AM

Meme coins at very cheap prices do look very tempting to attract the coffers of money.  But of course this is a risky investment.  You can be a millionaire because the price goes to the moon but meme coins can also be manipulated by whales.  Too ambitious for me is not good but I will still invest my money in some famous meme coins like Shiba and doge. Grin
I'd also offer you to try not a meme, but still growing privacy coin Crypton. Here's the review campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5425016.0 you can check other peoples' opinion on it, or even earn some money yourself.
s.tanishka

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 09:44:39 AM

I'd also offer you to try not a meme, but still growing privacy coin Crypton. Here's the review campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5425016.0 you can check other peoples' opinion on it, or even earn some money yourself.

As the cryptocurrency industry continues to grow and develop, you can expect the popularity of meme coins to rise. Some people call investing in meme coins crazy, others consider it an investment with the potential to generate returns. Whoever is right, interest in meme coins has skyrocketed. But the only scary thing is that meme tokens have gained popularity due to their disproportionate association with influencers, especially Elon Musk.
Sethrey

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 10:08:46 AM

For sure meme coins will always attract users. The thing is that I guess about 90% then appear to be a scam. Or simply don't get the needed support and investments and simply die. It should be produced by a really expert team with a good amount of investments. In other case it has no chance to survive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: