Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm starting a new community driven token and looking for help here...  (Read 100 times)
vBorowski (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 07:09:23 PM

I'm starting a new community driven RFI-like meme-token based on BSC. Yeah, don't be mad at me...

I'm scrolling through forums and chats in order to find people for help, being restricted from old-schooled subreddits with not enough karma  Undecided
And it feels like there was a time when it was much easier to team up on the internet. So I'll take a try here...

I have some useful skills for this and I've been doing some research over the last few months meanwhile building the token.

Some of the token's essentials are ready and right now, I'm looking for the ones who are risky enough to put their time and strength into building an independent token community.
Also, it would be nice if you had the experience of buying meme-tokens or participating in their presales.

If you're interested in scam purposes, then that's not for you. I'm serious about the token, and I'm doing it for pure interest.
You will be fairly rewarded with tokens according to your contributions. I hope for your conscience, too.

Think it's your time? Feel free to mail me at borowski@tuta.io with some brief info about your crypto experience and what motivates you to help me (us). I'll share more details on the token if we hit it off  Wink

Thanks for attention and have a nice day, Peace!
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 11:06:53 PM

Actually, you are looking for the investors to fund your project so that you can continue your project and deliver the final product which is just a memecoin or you are looking for some kind of developer who can help you in the development process?

By the way, memecoins are useless and Dogecoin boosted by the Elon musk so you need such kind of person to promote your memecoin if you want to achieve such amount of success rate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
vBorowski (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 07:00:21 AM
Merited by HereticalSmile (1)

Actually, you are looking for the investors to fund your project so that you can continue your project and deliver the final product which is just a memecoin or you are looking for some kind of developer who can help you in the development process?

By the way, memecoins are useless and Dogecoin boosted by the Elon musk so you need such kind of person to promote your memecoin if you want to achieve such amount of success rate.

I'm not looking for investors or developers. I'm looking for a team to build the token community which involves social media, forum, discord, moderating, marketing ideas, researches and more. I'm just giving a start to the token relying on the independent community in future.

Sure, influencers make sense, but actually the success of every memecoin is much deeper and depends on its community. People are inspired and motivated by the idea of dogecoin being just a memecoin. There's a bunch of good and promising projects have been in development for a years, but memecoin with a strong community which in fact represents nothing, getting such a huge success and attention  Huh

Instead of blaming memecoins for their ungrounded growth we should accept the reality and ask: what is a currency? What's the purpose of a currency? Who is creating value for a currency? What  and who is a currency then?

And sure, I'm not saying I'm building a serious project. I'm just making a toy for fun, but I'll take it as seriously as I can.

Anyways, thanks for responding and sharing your thoughts  Wink

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 09:33:00 PM

Gathering a team for your meme token would be hard. What should the team expect from it if they didn't get the "fun" behind it. If you found a person that has the same vision as you then there will be a chance to gather around, even though it small. Noting you would incentive your team/community with your useless token, the probability you gather a team is highly unlikely.

I suggest you take a look at Eloncoin, it initiated by a reputable Bitcointalk member, I don't know the motive why he/she building it, but he/she willing to pay a few amounts to build a team to manage it.
HereticalSmile

Activity: 131
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 07:56:55 AM

Hi!!! vBorowski

I am also now living with the idea of forming a community. Come on together!

But in my case, there is a plan to form a community not around a meme token, but around a real authentic cryptocurrency, and with a new PoW. But I'm not looking for programmers right now.

There is just the idea of the preparatory stage, and at this stage a lot of the team's actions will just be similar to the actions that are carried out during the infusion of meme-token. It will be fun, interesting and cool! Are you ready for this? Does it make sense for us to continue communicating on this topic?

Welcome! -  CrowdHackathons.XYZ chat  (https://t.me/crowdhackathonsXYZchat)
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 12:18:52 PM

I think community-based tokens are the easiest tokens to create because almost all tokens of this type have the same vision, goals, and interests. I don't need to find a lot of whitepaper material to present to a community where they basically won't do much in-depth research. As long as I have or see a target community, the project can be set up even in just a week.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2021, 01:34:57 PM

I think community-based tokens are the easiest tokens to create because almost all tokens of this type have the same vision, goals, and interests.
It will be hard for a project like that to survive. Even if I like a community-driven project, I won't support low-quality projects with unclear utility and vision. They might get the hype, but relying on hype will get you nowhere.

Btw OP, if you come back again, maybe add more detail about your own project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 10:42:38 PM

i think if you really need people to burst into the project, you should have share little information like website and other media platform to attract
HereticalSmile

Activity: 131
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2021, 07:54:09 AM

i think if you really need people to burst into the project, you should have share little information like website and other media platform to attract

Would it be correct to tell me about my project if the topikstarter does not return here?Smiley

Welcome! -  CrowdHackathons.XYZ chat  (https://t.me/crowdhackathonsXYZchat)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: