Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunting to occupy a political position.  (Read 476 times)
GeorgeJohn (OP)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 11:27:56 PM

Many people are interested to occupy a political position with zero plans,what is going to be the objective of a leader with zero agenda.
In my finding some people that occupied political position is not base on merit and it never be the choice of the masses that's why people are passing through pains to survive in some country.
Politician buy positions with money that is the reason no politician is ready to listen to the people he/she is serving,they purchased positions instead of conducting appropriate election that will determine a credible leader or candidate that will protect the interest of his people.
Some leaders are playing with the life of people in their regions or states.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fast_Ultra

Activity: 547
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 03:54:20 PM

Many people are interested to occupy a political position with zero plans,what is going to be the objective of a leader with zero agenda.
In my finding some people that occupied political position is not base on merit and it never be the choice of the masses that's why people are passing through pains to survive in some country.
Politician buy positions with money that is the reason no politician is ready to listen to the people he/she is serving,they purchased positions instead of conducting appropriate election that will determine a credible leader or candidate that will protect the interest of his people.

Yes, I agree with you, many politicians at the time of the election campaign only gave sweet promises. After being elected, only think of his own stomach.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 11:28:32 PM

That's why I say that the platform a politician runs on should be a contract with the people. If he gets elected, and doesn't do his contract, execute him.

Of course there will be extenuating circumstances that won't let him do it through no fault of his own. But the minimum should be 20 years without parole.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 06:27:45 PM

This scenario described here is mostly pertinent to countries in Africa where the mechanism of strong institutions don't actually exists, rather institutions are built around men of financial influence.

But the minimum should be 20 years without parole.
I like the Chinese pattern with zero tolerance to corruption. More countries should adopt that model so that those with the intent to corruptly enrich themselves would sit up or face jail term.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 08:55:03 AM

But the minimum should be 20 years without parole.
I like the Chinese pattern with zero tolerance to corruption. More countries should adopt that model so that those with the intent to corruptly enrich themselves would sit up or face jail term.
But communism will leads to dictatorship at some point, Chinese government is caring about the welfare of the people definitely not they just want to get more powers so they are ready to sacrifice their people's life. The North Korea is just an example for this where people are dying but the leader is living like a king.

So the solution can be someone from a common man should be the leader but they shouldn't have the entire power, if people don't like their rule there should be re election at any point instead of 4 or 5 years time period.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 09:07:08 AM

Snip
But communism will leads to dictatorship at some point, Chinese government is caring about the welfare of the people definitely not they just want to get more powers so they are ready to sacrifice their people's life.
If you think communism could lead to dictatorship, then tell me the model of democracy that's practised in Africa where elected office holders act larger than life without questioning. Where presidents are above the constitution and with flagrant disregard for the court. I pray thee, tell. A dictatorship is better than what is experienced in most Africa countries even with their mouthed claim of running a democracy.

The North Korea is just an example for this where people are dying but the leader is living like a king.
North Korea is an aberration of what decency should be, whether in dictatorship or civil rule. So, a mention of it beggars shock.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 04:53:03 PM

I know people in the senate in my country, blatantly having a debate in the council with his "Advisor" in his side telling all of his stands word by word. I don't know why but I'm completely sure that the "ADVISOR" is the one who's supposed to be the senator in that case. Cause that will make the debate more intelligent and critical.

And this is not for only one senador, but for about 3 or more.  Cry

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 05:28:55 PM

Hunting to occupy a political position.

Wrong! What it really is, is Hunting to occupy a political prostitution.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: