Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not just a currency, but represents a new human civilization  (Read 1142 times)
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:51:19 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2021, 08:10:45 AM by RainbowKun
Merited by amishmanish (4), Symmetrick (3), LoyceV (2), kxwhalexk (2)

Hello everyone, I am glad to communicate with you in the Bitcointalk forum. I am Kun from the east of the world. I have learned a lot from this forum, thank you all. Although I have not been exposed to Bitcoin for a long time, I have become a strong believer in Bitcoin. I am a Bitcoin maxis, and I am awakened by Satoshi Nakamoto.

In the next two to three months, I will officially launch a blockchain DAO project, which I call Rainbow City. But before that, I want to communicate with you on Bitcointalk. I want to get more inspiration and thinking from your gays, and I also want to meet friends from different countries in the world, study together, and communicate together.

I know that Bitcointalk is where Satoshi Nakamoto started Bitcoin, and it is also a gathering place for Bitcoin believers. So, I also hope to start my new career here. During the time I joined the forum, I saw old users in the forum answer questions to rookies every day, and I was very encouraged. It is precisely because of this unreserved help that the Bitcoin community has grown and expanded its consensus around the world.

In order to learn better, I also want to share my thoughts on Bitcoin in the forum and communicate with everyone.

Bitcoin is not just a coin, but a new civilization of human.

I named it Bit Civilization.

I believe this is the first time someone has looked at Bitcoin from the perspective of civilization, and it is also the first time that it is named after "Bit Civilization". I hope people in the future can look back at today, it is the concept of "Bit Civilization" proposed by Kun on July 1, 2021. I also hope that the concept of "Bit Civilization" will spread among more and more Bitcoin believers.

In the past twelve years, the price of Bitcoin has risen rapidly. Bitcoin has grown to a level that can influence and change the world's economic and financial structure, and the entire world has been changed by Bitcoin. These achievements are derived from the moment when Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin in 2009.

Thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto for bringing us Bitcoin, a gift that changed the world, and our world has become better because of this.

Unlike many old Bitcoin players, I didn't know about Bitcoin until 2015, and I started to study Bitcoin in 2017. But when I started to study Bitcoin, I was deeply attracted by its design and ideas. This is the best gift that God has given me. I started to enthusiastically study all the knowledge related to Bitcoin.

I started to learn the technical principles and underlying architecture of Bitcoin, learning consensus mechanisms, Bitcoin mining, encryption algorithms, digital currency wallets, decentralization, and so on. I even researched Ethereum and smart contracts, candlesticks and secondary markets.

In the first six months of 2018, I gave up all other work and communication, and the only thing I did every day was to study Bitcoin and blockchain. I became a believer in Satoshi Nakamoto and Bitcoin, and became a Bitcoin maxis.

The more I study, the more I find that I lack knowledge. Bitcoin is like a bottomless pit, and there is never an end to learning. Bitcoin involves much more than currency, finance, and technology. As I study it more, I find that the knowledge it covers has exceeded the boundaries of these disciplines. The birth of Bitcoin is not a feat that a human individual can accomplish, it is a new human civilization.

After I had a good understanding of Bitcoin, I started to promote Bitcoin to people around me like other predecessors who participated in Bitcoin. But I found that few people can understand this content, they don't understand the deeper knowledge of Bitcoin.

Even though more and more people know Bitcoin, the vast majority of them only know that there is such a thing, and do not know what Bitcoin is. I think there are three main reasons for this situation:

1. First, there are too many negative news about Bitcoin or digital currencies, and this information instinctively excludes a large part of people from understanding. They are repulsive of Bitcoin, believing that it is worthless or built on a bubble, and it will collapse sooner or later. So they have no desire to understand and learn it.
2. Bitcoin involves knowledge in a variety of fields and disciplines, and the amount of knowledge is so large that it is difficult to form a complete knowledge reserve and logical chain. Due to my lack of knowledge, I cannot explain Bitcoin to others systematically.
3. Since different people work in different industries and possess different knowledge, the parts that people can understand are also different. Similarly, because everyone has a different level of cognition, their acceptance levels are also different.

My conclusion is that the blockchain is the crystallization of almost all the disciplines and knowledge of human. Blockchain will form the wisdom and logic of the scattered knowledge into the system, and finally form a valuable knowledge system. The bottom logic of Bitcoin is mathematical and technical logic, the middle logic is philosophical logic, and the top logic is religious logic.

Blockchain and Bitcoin are the fusion of cutting-edge knowledge in various disciplines such as philosophy, mathematics, and economics. They are also a fusion of the wisdom of Aristotle, Einstein, Newton and other top geniuses in various fields.

Maybe you think my statement is a little exaggerated, But if you further study and think about Bitcoin, you will find that Bitcoin is not just a coin or token.

"There are a thousand Hamlets in a thousand people's eyes". Because people have different backgrounds, positions, cognitions and experiences, their understanding of Bitcoin is also different. Some people regard Bitcoin as their belief and continue to work hard for the global promotion of Bitcoin. Some people regard Bitcoin as a new technology to improve their technical development skills. Some people regard Bitcoin as an investment, hope to make a fortune through Bitcoin investment. Some people regard Bitcoin as a securities asset as part of their asset allocation.

I really want to know what everyone thinks of Bitcoin and what Bitcoin brings to your daily work and life. Each of us has our own ideas, and we should not blindly listen to the opinions of others. However, only by sharing our own opinions and listening to others can we continue to learn in the process of communicating with each other. The more we think about, the faster we improve.

In my eyes, Bitcoin has become my belief, and I will do my best to promote the development of Bitcoin. In my opinion, Bitcoin is not a technology, nor is it a tool for making money, nor is it a digital currency for global payments. Bitcoin is an ideological and spiritual concept, a new human civilization.

Bitcoin is greater than we can realize now. We will enter a new "bit civilization" because of the arrival of Bitcoin.

I named this new civilization "Bit Civilization". Everyone in the world who contributes to the development of Bitcoin is a pioneer in the construction of "Bit Civilization". Bitcoin has accelerated the transformation of human society from a carbon-based civilization to a silicon-based civilization, from a physical atom civilization to a digital bit civilization, and from an earth civilization to a cosmic civilization.

Bitcoin is not only a technological revolution in the history of human civilization, but also a logical revolution, a cognitive revolution, and a spiritual revolution. Bitcoin will promote the awakening of human spirit and consciousness.

Bitcoin will format the current decadent world and replace it with a new order of human governance based on a consensus mechanism. A new worldview and values will be built on the basis of Bitcoin.

When the legal currency in human society disappears completely, Bitcoin can still anchor human civilization by itself. With the development of artificial intelligence, Bitcoin will eventually be referenced by the interconnection between machines. When the machine world has its own operating rules, has its own incentive mechanism, and has its own value system. Mankind cannot prevent the arrival of a new civilization.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
kxwhalexk

Activity: 98
Merit: 173

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:30:45 AM

I have a hunch this post could be a turning point. Before I read this post, I just regarded Bitcoin as a kind of currency or a means of payment. What I do is to use it to buy goods and invest.
I've never thought about the ideas put forward in the article.
I need to read it a few more times before giving my opinion.
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:36:03 AM

I have a hunch this post could be a turning point. Before I read this post, I just regarded Bitcoin as a kind of currency or a means of payment. What I do is to use it to buy goods and invest.
I've never thought about the ideas put forward in the article.
I need to read it a few more times before giving my opinion.
Thank you very much for your approval. I hope to record my thought process through my post and stimulate everyone to think deeply about Bitcoin. Explore its more essential content, this is a gradual process,

clippers
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:36:21 AM

I am very glad to see your long speech. Regardless of the content, I am very happy to have such a long article in the Bitcoin forum. I have a question. You said that Bitcoin is a new civilization. I can't understand. If there is a civilization that humans cannot control, then it is still a human civilization. Just like in science fiction, human beings have created uncontrollable robots, and human civilization has suffered an unprecedented impact. It cannot be said that robot civilization is a kind of human civilization. Bit civilization is the progress of human civilization or is it not human civilization at all.
kuldipgajjar

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:43:27 AM

Cryptocurrency is a term that has divided opinions on its usefulness and functionality as a
medium of exchange. The recent rise in recognition of cryptocurrencies is largely
associated with a particular application referred to as Bitcoin. It serves as a virtual
currency and payment system that uses a publicly accessible, immutable, and secured
ledger. Since it is a virtual currency there are no tangible units that mimic the
functionality of state created currency.
anotherdayyyy

Activity: 62
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:43:38 AM

The idea of Bit civilization seems a little weird yet quite pioneering. Now I start to wander the content of your project...sure, bitcoin and blockchain brought us great progress in human civilization but I have never seriously thought about its strength. Anyway, I'm looking forward to what you Rainbow City is gonna do.  Tongue post more so I can know you clearly.
ZOOOOM

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:47:29 AM

I am very glad to see your long speech. Regardless of the content, I am very happy to have such a long article in the Bitcoin forum. I have a question. You said that Bitcoin is a new civilization. I can't understand. If there is a civilization that humans cannot control, then it is still a human civilization. Just like in science fiction, human beings have created uncontrollable robots, and human civilization has suffered an unprecedented impact. It cannot be said that robot civilization is a kind of human civilization. Bit civilization is the progress of human civilization or is it not human civilization at all.
One apple a day ,keeps the doctor away.The change of human civilization is accumulating over time, rather than overnight. I am very happy to see this point of view for the first time in the forum. The new economic order and the progress of civilization are closely related. In short, this point of view is quite novel
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 05:12:36 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2021, 12:41:20 PM by mprep

Hello everyone, I am glad to communicate with you in the Bitcointalk forum. I am Kun from the east of the world. I have learned a lot from this forum, thank you all. Although I have not been exposed to Bitcoin for a long time, I have become a strong believer in Bitcoin. I am a Bitcoin maxis, and I am awakened by Satoshi Nakamoto.

In the next two to three months, I will officially launch a blockchain DAO project, which I call Rainbow City. But before that, I want to communicate with you on Bitcointalk. I want to get more inspiration and thinking from your gays, and I also want to meet friends from different countries in the world, study together, and communicate together.

I know that Bitcointalk is where Satoshi Nakamoto started Bitcoin, and it is also a gathering place for Bitcoin believers. So, I also hope to start my new career here. During the time I joined the forum, I saw old users in the forum answer questions to rookies every day, and I was very encouraged. It is precisely because of this unreserved help that the Bitcoin community has grown and expanded its consensus around the world.

In order to learn better, I also want to share my thoughts on Bitcoin in the forum and communicate with everyone.

Some of your point was impressive one. Apart from impressive their will be some hidden truth in this. Civilisation occur, when the people learn to write and read. Then the ancient urbanization occurred. By this bitcoin civilisation, huge will work independent on his own.

Yes, thank you very much for your point, when the people learn to write and read, civilisation occur.When Satoshi Nakamoto dug up the first block of Bitcoin, the Genesis Block, a whole new civilization was born.

This is why I say that Bitcoin is not just a currency, but a new civilization. We cannot look at today from the perspective of the past, we need to look at today from the perspective of the future.

When 100 years later, human civilization may have undergone earth-shaking changes, and mankind has entered the world built by blockchain. At that time, when we look back at today, we will truly discover the tremendous changes that Satoshi Nakamoto has brought to human civilization through the creation of Bitcoin.

Thank you for your wonderful speech. In my opinion, we will enter a civilization where humans and robots coexist. This is also an advanced stage of human civilization. Of course, this civilization is built on the basis of blockchain, which is a common language. In the following posts, I will further elaborate on this point of view, so stay tuned.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 05:59:29 AM

basically bitcoin is the technology of the future and supports progress.  technology, it's just that there are still a lot of people who don't know and understand what bitcoin is so there's more negative news than positive, over time the technology from blockchain will definitely be accepted by all circles of society. and will form a human civilization that sees technology not backwards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 06:06:13 AM

I read almost 80% of your writings here, I think you have learned a lot how the behavior of Bitcoin civilization in this era of globalization is coupled with the world experiencing a prolonged crisis.

For that I just add some more information for you about the prehistory of the origin of Bitcoin and related to the forum.

Topic: Story of the Firsts - The events which triggered everything

Topic: Bitcoin Prehistory

Interesting points to take from your conversation about the development of new projects, for that I also provide you with information on how to make everything related to the development of the project successful.

Topic: PSA: How to create a good Project Development Thread

Topic: How to create your own altcoin (v0.20.1) 

Topic: *** Complete Guide on How to Create a New Alt Coin – Update 2018 ***

Topic: Creating Your Own CryptoCurrency (An actual guide, not an Easter Egg Hunt)

From the information I have provided for you, I hope to add to your knowledge about the history of Bitcoin and the development of your new project.
Good luck for the future, like the success of Bitcoin and Satoshi today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 06:59:20 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2021, 05:10:48 AM by RainbowKun

basically bitcoin is the technology of the future and supports progress.  technology, it's just that there are still a lot of people who don't know and understand what bitcoin is so there's more negative news than positive, over time the technology from blockchain will definitely be accepted by all circles of society. and will form a human civilization that sees technology not backwards

Yes, although Bitcoin has now gained great recognition, most people still cannot fully understand the changes that Bitcoin has made to human civilization. So, now, negative information is still greater than positive information. But I firmly believe that Bitcoin will be more and more used, and eventually a new human civilization will be shaped.

Now, I continue to share, if you want to communicate more with me, you can follow me on twitter.https://twitter.com/RainbowcityKun
 I will also follow you, and I will post some more refined views on twitter in the future.

I named this new civilization "Bit Civilization". Everyone in the world who contributes to the development of Bitcoin is a pioneer in the construction of "Bit Civilization". Bitcoin has accelerated the transformation of human society from a carbon-based civilization to a silicon-based civilization, from a physical atom civilization to a digital bit civilization, and from an earth civilization to a cosmic civilization.

Bitcoin is not only a technological revolution in the history of human civilization, but also a logical revolution, a cognitive revolution, and a spiritual revolution. Bitcoin will promote the awakening of human spirit and consciousness.

Bitcoin will format the current decadent world and replace it with a new order of human governance based on a consensus mechanism. A new worldview and values will be built on the basis of Bitcoin.

Tristan Bieber

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 09:18:30 AM

This is the first time I have seen someone treat Bitcoin as a civilization on the forum. This view is very novel. I very much agree with your view. Many people don’t know much about Bitcoin and resist it. I I think this is very unreasonable. I think Bitcoin will gradually change the world. I hope to see more of your arguments in the future.
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1230

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 09:59:09 AM

It's nice to think of Bitcoin as a "new civilization of human" and in some ways, I do agree it's really something different from all the other projects that claim to revolutionize something. But we must remember this generation existed long before us, the people anyway, and it was just the tech that came later after them. Long have people realized the need for a change in money and paradigms of financial workings.

Unfortunately, not all of Bitcoin reflects those. We still have a lot to go. Independence over money and a desire to really really change the world, not just to get lambos.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 10:05:12 AM

I totally agree if you say bitcoin is not just a currency, an asset, even just for trading, but bitcoin is also a new human civilization, because the presence of bitcoin gives a new color to the world, although many also think negatively about bitcoin, but in truth bitcoin has given us a new civilization, bitcoin can actually be said to bring each other together, even though we are on different continents,
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 10:41:19 AM

You are welcome.
We are people of different background from all over the world working for the good of humanity, the world, the Bitcoin Networt/system.  Satoshi did a good job with Bitcoin and we are trying our best to maintain/improve on his good ideals for Bitcoin, for the benefit of humanity and for a better Bitcoin/crypto space.
In regards to awakening us , thankfully satoshi seems like a humble person and probably will like to remain humble than accept a mere mortal like him could awaken people. I give that praise/credit to the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth.
Our hope is that the right way of doing things is built into the Bitcoin and the general crypto space. It's a very unique space.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1961

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 10:49:31 AM

I some time think "Bitcoin" is something more than just a currency too, because I see a bunch of people that are trying to do something that are totally different than the norm that are out there. It does not matter if you are some kind of Libertarian that wants to fight the "system" or if you are just a speculator that are into this for the profit....

The one thing that binds all of these people together is "Bitcoin" and it does not care what your reason is, just as long as you supporting it and wanting this experiment to succeed.  Wink

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 11:06:00 AM

I think that bitcoin being a crux that will lift the civilization in a new age is a bit of a stretch and exaggeration in my opinion because it's not like bitcoin is going to be able to solve the wars or the hunger around the world alone. Can bitcoin power cities with energy? I don't think so, you want to know what the foundation of our civilization is? It's electricity, try ro remove it out of the equation and we will have millions of death in just 2 hours without electricity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 11:19:48 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin is the biggest invention of the 21st century. We are living historical times and the financial world will never be the same. Poor bankers  Grin

1 BTC = 1 BTC
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 11:32:24 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2021, 12:42:36 PM by mprep

It's nice to think of Bitcoin as a "new civilization of human" and in some ways, I do agree it's really something different from all the other projects that claim to revolutionize something. But we must remember this generation existed long before us, the people anyway, and it was just the tech that came later after them. Long have people realized the need for a change in money and paradigms of financial workings.

Unfortunately, not all of Bitcoin reflects those. We still have a lot to go. Independence over money and a desire to really really change the world, not just to get lambos.

Yes, there are many blockchain projects now, just to chase money, not just to change the world or make the world a better place. I think Bitcoin brings us more than money or wealth, it brings us a way to transform the world. It can make our world more fair, free and beautiful through blockchain governance.

I totally agree if you say bitcoin is not just a currency, an asset, even just for trading, but bitcoin is also a new human civilization, because the presence of bitcoin gives a new color to the world, although many also think negatively about bitcoin, but in truth bitcoin has given us a new civilization, bitcoin can actually be said to bring each other together, even though we are on different continents,

Yes, Bitcoin connects us, no matter what kind of country we belong to, what kind of nation, what kind of culture. We work together under a common rule, which has greatly changed the way we collaborate in the past.

Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 11:44:21 AM

You all agree that Bitcoin is not just a currency it represents a new human civilization and the use of bitcoin has helped improve many countries. The high price of bitcoin has increased the use of bitcoin in many countries of the world the technical side of things is a bit complicated in each new bitcoin transaction blockchain the data is recorded on a new block and verified. Both sides of the exchange are randomly represented by numbers which make each transaction essentially anonymous banks are positive about the use of bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: