Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not just a currency, but represents a new human civilization  (Read 1141 times)
Roy Asher

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 08:41:01 AM

Bitcoin is really more than just a currency or asset. I think Bitcoin has brought us far more than we thought. As time goes by, more and more people pay attention to Bitcoin, and Bitcoin gradually integrates into the mainstream society. Bitcoin's decentralization, anti-censorship, and convenient transactions are more effective than gold, and the future of Bitcoin is bright.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:04:27 PM

Bitcoin is really more than just a currency or asset. I think Bitcoin has brought us far more than we thought. As time goes by, more and more people pay attention to Bitcoin, and Bitcoin gradually integrates into the mainstream society. Bitcoin's decentralization, anti-censorship, and convenient transactions are more effective than gold, and the future of Bitcoin is bright.
true as you said bitcoin is not just a currency in digital, but bitcoin also represents a new human civilization, because we can see the movement of bitcoin, very significant, in fact almost everyone is familiar with bitcoin, and already holds bitcoin, even very good for made into assets, even the government has started to legalize bitcoin..
clint25n

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:26:59 PM

it can be said that bitcoin is a business that is quite popular in modern times whose development is so rapid and is able to reach the whole world and it is not impossible that this will continue for the future, with the adoption of several countries that can make transactions large amount for an unlimited amount in a virtual withdrawal or payment, maybe this is why the crypto world is so popular in this century.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3008

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:30:41 PM

Welcome to the community!  It is always good having new people show up here to the forum and I also love meeting and becoming friends with people from other countries.  I used to be a bitcoin maximalist but I would encourage you to open your mind a bit more when it comes to this.  For example Ethereum is NOT a bitcoin competitor, and is all about smart contracts.  Or Monero, which is a privacy coin which differs from bitcoin.  That being said, bitcoin is certainly king.  Again, welcome.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 03:52:51 PM

it can be said that bitcoin is a business that is quite popular in modern times whose development is so rapid and is able to reach the whole world and it is not impossible that this will continue for the future, with the adoption of several countries that can make transactions large amount for an unlimited amount in a virtual withdrawal or payment, maybe this is why the crypto world is so popular in this century.
- Regardless of the popularity of bitcoin, pushing its role as a new human civilization seems impossible and feels like something that's overly abstract, more precisely exaggerations to increase customer traffic to the product while bitcoin only gets a role with the new investment symbol, better than old investments as it can be used for payment but the level of irregular. Human civilization has also adopted a lot of online payments, no need for bitcoin, so it can't be taken as a new symbol for civilization, this is just copyright infringement.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 04:53:17 PM

Bitcoin being the fastest and most profitable investment even when the world is in crisis, the ever-increasing volume of bitcoin transactions is certainly the best solution that bitcoin investment is the right thing rather than property, gold and so on.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:20:33 AM

Welcome to the community!  It is always good having new people show up here to the forum and I also love meeting and becoming friends with people from other countries.  I used to be a bitcoin maximalist but I would encourage you to open your mind a bit more when it comes to this.  For example Ethereum is NOT a bitcoin competitor, and is all about smart contracts.  Or Monero, which is a privacy coin which differs from bitcoin.  That being said, bitcoin is certainly king.  Again, welcome.

Thank you for your blessings and suggestions, thank you very much. Although I am a bitcoin maximalist, as you said, we need to be more open-minded. I think the crypto world must be multi-chain coexistence. It must not only be Bitcoin, but there are different ecology. It's just that Bitcoin is always the king and cannot be replaced.

- Regardless of the popularity of bitcoin, pushing its role as a new human civilization seems impossible and feels like something that's overly abstract, more precisely exaggerations to increase customer traffic to the product while bitcoin only gets a role with the new investment symbol, better than old investments as it can be used for payment but the level of irregular. Human civilization has also adopted a lot of online payments, no need for bitcoin, so it can't be taken as a new symbol for civilization, this is just copyright infringement.

Thank you for your wonderful reply. I look at Bitcoin today more from the perspective of the future. Today, Bitcoin has only been born 12 years ago, and it has changed all aspects of human society. The monetary system, economic system, and legal system of human society are constantly changing due to the emergence of Bitcoin. The existing human society is gradually accepting the arrival of the encryption world. What if another 10 years pass? Can Bitcoin and the crypto world become the underlying infrastructure of human society? If this is the case, we can see the embryonic form of a new civilization.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 09:30:44 AM

I totally agree with your opinion, friend, bitcoin is a business that is quite popular in modern times, bitcoin functions not only as a currency, but represents a new human civilization, because in the 21st century, we all know, the world economy is in crisis, debt countries are piling up, unemployment is everywhere, even we are looking for work is difficult, the good fortune of bitcoin comes and gives us a new civilization, to increase our income, with the presence of bitcoin, experience increases, insight expands, and our sustenance is abundant..
Liamttw

Activity: 126
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 06:59:25 AM
Merited by RainbowKun (1)

Bitcoin is a new revolution in the monetary system. Its decentralized nature is in sharp contrast with the existing financial system. The use of Bitcoin has helped improve many countries and contributed to the advancement of human civilization.
In the long development of Bitcoin, more and more people understand Bitcoin and have a strong consensus around the world. People truly realize that Bitcoin provides a lot of convenience. The use and circulation of Bitcoin makes payment more convenient and free, and makes property more portable and private. You only need to remember the private key to safely hold personal assets. The existence of Bitcoin also brings great convenience to the cross-border flow of funds, making capital regardless of national boundaries, and has a profound impact on the international financial landscape.
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 03:12:38 AM

Bitcoin is a new revolution in the monetary system. Its decentralized nature is in sharp contrast with the existing financial system. The use of Bitcoin has helped improve many countries and contributed to the advancement of human civilization.
In the long development of Bitcoin, more and more people understand Bitcoin and have a strong consensus around the world. People truly realize that Bitcoin provides a lot of convenience. The use and circulation of Bitcoin makes payment more convenient and free, and makes property more portable and private. You only need to remember the private key to safely hold personal assets. The existence of Bitcoin also brings great convenience to the cross-border flow of funds, making capital regardless of national boundaries, and has a profound impact on the international financial landscape.

Yes, Bitcoin has grown so much that it has affected our world. It will change every aspect of our society. It not only represents a brand new currency, but also a brand new human civilization. I have been studying Bitcoin from the perspective of human civilization. Bitcoin will format and digitize our entire world, and govern it in the form of a blockchain. This is an inevitable choice for the evolution of human civilization.

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 04:13:13 AM
Merited by RainbowKun (2)

Hello RainbowKun. I noticed your posts after it was highlighted in one of the merit threads. Just looking at your content gradually. It is good to have another person on the forum who understand the foundational importance and idea of Bitcoin. During the bull run, people get all sorts of ideas and it becomes easy to say things like "Ethereum will flip Bitcoin". There are people who have enticed thousands, if not millions of noobs on Telegrams and Discords that delegated foundation/ corporate coins are somehow better than Bitcoin.

There is so much misinformation that it needs more and more people like you. In the OP, The idea about Bitcoin being a new part of civilization isn't really novel though. People have believed in this since the beginning. Infact, most people who were here in the beginning never saw it as just money but as a new way of life.

You should take a look at this post by @nullius: Bitcoin: The Social Phenomena. Ideas like these have long been expressed and believed. This is no way to take anything away from your effort. I truly appreciate your journey and realization of the fact that without Bitcoin, we have nothing. It is the one truly decentralized coin which supports all of crypto. It should be a symbiotic relationship between Bitcoin and rest of the crypto rather than people like faketoshi, Roger Ver or centralized PoS coins trying to somehow prove themselves better. It is great that you are aiming to help out the community with information and even a project. Let me know if there is something I can help with.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:24:28 AM
Merited by RainbowKun (1)

Now that was a good post I have read in quite a while. I like your idea of bit civilization because I had belief in it myself that bitcoin has revolutionized the tech and finance industry.
It has started a revolution and will probably give a strong competition to the tradition financial system.

For me bitcoin is more than a payment method or an investment option. For me it is way thousands of people connect to form an open community.
Bitcoin has  provided earning opportunity to many and has changed many people's lives for good.
It has given a sense of financial freedom to a lot of people and I am myself walking towards that path and believe in bitcoin for what it is.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:30:46 AM

Hello RainbowKun. I noticed your posts after it was highlighted in one of the merit threads. Just looking at your content gradually. It is good to have another person on the forum who understand the foundational importance and idea of Bitcoin. During the bull run, people get all sorts of ideas and it becomes easy to say things like "Ethereum will flip Bitcoin". There are people who have enticed thousands, if not millions of noobs on Telegrams and Discords that delegated foundation/ corporate coins are somehow better than Bitcoin.

There is so much misinformation that it needs more and more people like you. In the OP, The idea about Bitcoin being a new part of civilization isn't really novel though. People have believed in this since the beginning. Infact, most people who were here in the beginning never saw it as just money but as a new way of life.

You should take a look at this post by @nullius: Bitcoin: The Social Phenomena. Ideas like these have long been expressed and believed. This is no way to take anything away from your effort. I truly appreciate your journey and realization of the fact that without Bitcoin, we have nothing. It is the one truly decentralized coin which supports all of crypto. It should be a symbiotic relationship between Bitcoin and rest of the crypto rather than people like faketoshi, Roger Ver or centralized PoS coins trying to somehow prove themselves better. It is great that you are aiming to help out the community with information and even a project. Let me know if there is something I can help with.

Hello, amishmanish, good friends. Thank you very much for your approval of these articles. To be honest, due to the relatively large number of words in my articles, they are not fully read in many times, and they are not understood and recognized by most people. But I believe that more and more friends will understand their value. I have completely read the article you recommended to me, and it has similar thoughts to me. I believe this is also the opinion of most Bitcoin true believers on Bitcoin. It is a brand-new social phenomenon, and it represents a brand-new human civilization. As Bitcoin's global consensus continues to increase, Bitcoin's influence in the world has also grown, but there have been many deviations in the understanding of Bitcoin. I am writing these articles now, mainly to record my in-depth thinking on Bitcoin in the past four years. Not only discussing Bitcoin from a technical level, but more importantly, understanding the ideas behind Bitcoin. Rainbow DAO, the blockchain project I am about to launch, will also be fully developed around this point. You are also welcome to participate in the construction of the Rainbow DAO community in the future. I will spread the idea of ​​Bitcoin by launching an independent project. There are more and more new technologies and projects in the crypto world, but no matter how the future develops, Bitcoin is the eternal king. At the same time, Bitcoin and other blockchain projects are not exclusive, but communion. Together, they have built a brand-new encryption world and a brand-new human civilization.

Now that was a good post I have read in quite a while. I like your idea of bit civilization because I had belief in it myself that bitcoin has revolutionized the tech and finance industry.
It has started a revolution and will probably give a strong competition to the tradition financial system.

For me bitcoin is more than a payment method or an investment option. For me it is way thousands of people connect to form an open community.
Bitcoin has  provided earning opportunity to many and has changed many people's lives for good.
It has given a sense of financial freedom to a lot of people and I am myself walking towards that path and believe in bitcoin for what it is.

Thank you for your recognition of my article. I believe that more and more people will think about the nature of Bitcoin. Bitcoin brings us more than just a technology, or a currency. What it brings us is a brand-new idea, a brand-new concept, a brand-new culture, a brand-new spirit. I write these articles now, just to record the in-depth knowledge of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is transforming our world bit by bit. More and more people's minds are being liberated. After we breathe new air in the tract, it is difficult for us to return to the world that is completely controlled by the centralization.

raisajahan

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:38:26 AM

Bitcoin is the world famous crypto currency which have already created it popularity among the worlds people. Because of bitcoin revolution we have the scope to send or receive fund from globally which was more or less impossible within short time. Lots of world famous organization accept bitcoin as a payment gateway. Lots of countries already support bitcoin transaction. So i think bitcoin is going to represents a new human civilization.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:56:53 AM

I am very glad to know that you are going to be launch a new which you named "Rainbow City". You are welcome in Bitcointalk forum as an innovator or new project launcher. This forum helped a lot to develop cryptocurrency till now. It has helped thousands of projects to develops and prevented/diagnosed too many scammers, cheaters to keep the crypto environment free some extent. You have said correctly that "Bitcoin represents a new human civilization". Already Bitcoin has become a part of human civilization and Blockchain technology already brought a revolution in many aspects inside and out side of crypto.
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:54:25 AM

I am very glad to know that you are going to be launch a new which you named "Rainbow City". You are welcome in Bitcointalk forum as an innovator or new project launcher. This forum helped a lot to develop cryptocurrency till now. It has helped thousands of projects to develops and prevented/diagnosed too many scammers, cheaters to keep the crypto environment free some extent. You have said correctly that "Bitcoin represents a new human civilization". Already Bitcoin has become a part of human civilization and Blockchain technology already brought a revolution in many aspects inside and out side of crypto.

Yes, blockchain technology has brought a huge revolution to the traditional world, and Bitcoin is transforming every aspect of our society. I am a strong supporter and believer of Bitcoin. My team and I chose to launch the "Rainbow City" project to preach to Bitcoin in the form of an independent blockchain project. So I came to bitcointalk. I am here to post my in-depth thinking on Bitcoin. I hope to resonate with more like-minded people and make more friends with the same values.

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 12:25:55 PM

This is a bit tiring to read but the content and topic is worthy so hoping that people will still spend time to read your post.

We're really a new type of civilization where we value digital and we can't really live a good life without the use of internet.

Bitcoin symbolizes development, evolution, and how we value our investment and our future.

Roberto_2500

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 02:40:30 PM

Bitcoin is a revolution that requires 3 stages: The 1st phase where the project is ridiculous, the 2nd phase where bitcoin becomes dangerous and finally the 3rd phase where Bitcoin will be accepted by all as obvious. We are today at the end of the 1st phase.
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 12:41:56 PM

This is a bit tiring to read but the content and topic is worthy so hoping that people will still spend time to read your post.

We're really a new type of civilization where we value digital and we can't really live a good life without the use of internet.

Bitcoin symbolizes development, evolution, and how we value our investment and our future.

Bitcoin is a revolution that requires 3 stages: The 1st phase where the project is ridiculous, the 2nd phase where bitcoin becomes dangerous and finally the 3rd phase where Bitcoin will be accepted by all as obvious. We are today at the end of the 1st phase.

I am really grateful to some friends for their recognition of these articles. Because most of these are the process of recording my thinking process and drawing conclusions. So it will often cause the phenomenon of the text wall. In the follow-up, I strive to improve my typesetting ability to improve readability. The questions I am thinking about may not be all correct, and there must be certain problems. But I think my thinking process may help everyone differently. Thanks again to every friend.

retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 10:20:04 PM

but quite informative.
btw, technological developments will definitely bring a lot of new innovations. Human needs are increasing along with the times, providing many solutions to previous problems. like bitcoin which offers innovation full of freedom and transparency without involving third parties, yes ... the era of decentralization is starting to develop. because it is very contrary to the centralized system that has existed for a long time, btc has many pros and cons. to be well received, it takes a lot of process and time, just as evolution takes tens or even thousands of years to reach the best stage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: