Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask for Support BitPay  (Read 108 times)
DirgoTNG (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 11:33:42 AM

Hi Guys!!

May someone help me pls!! I am not sure if i am allowed to post that here - but i am really desprate!

I invested in Astrovidtrade.com - and then they avoid to pay - so they said i have to pay a fee - and then i need to install an app namend BitPay - I did it all - and now my Money is on an Testaccount on BitPay - and i need to pay again more than $2000,- to unlock the testaccount.
Does anyone have an idea how to crack these betrayers?? I would pay the have of the amount thats in there!!

Sorry for bothering you.... but i need really help!!

thx in advance

Tom

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 12:00:46 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (2), BlackHatCoiner (1)

I'm sorry to say this, but you have been scammed, and your money is gone. Do not send any more money to the scammers, or to anyone who claims they can get your money back - that's a scam, too. BitPay is a real company (scammers often abuse real companies to add legitimacy to the scam), but it sounds like the scammers instructed you to create a test account, which (as the name suggests) is not a real account, and the money in it is not real. This is just a ploy to get you to send them more money to "release" the funds (which don't exist). BitPay does not actually have your money, so their support cannot help you.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2021, 12:06:33 PM

I invested in Astrovidtrade.com - and then they avoid to pay - so they said i have to pay a fee - and then i need to install an app namend BitPay - I did it all - and now my Money is on an Testaccount on BitPay - and i need to pay again more than $2000,- to unlock the testaccount.
The whole thing seems a scam method to me, besides this Astrovidtrade.com does not seem recognizable to me. A legit service will never ask you to pay a fee to take out money from their platform. This one is asking the same again. Whatever you paid - I guess you lost all.

I am sure the Bitpay is not this Bitpay: https://bitpay.com

Or it is?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 12:24:09 PM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (5)

Or it is?
It probably is, actually. Like many payment processors, they allow potential clients to create test/demo accounts to try out the service using fake money, a feature which is sometimes abused by scammers to trick victims into believing they can access their money through a legitimate service (which doesn't even know about the scam, leading to additional confusion and frustration when their support is contacted, which the scammer may exploit further).

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 05:45:33 PM

Or it is?
It probably is, actually. Like many payment processors, they allow potential clients to create test/demo accounts to try out the service using fake money, a feature which is sometimes abused by scammers to trick victims into believing they can access their money through a legitimate service (which doesn't even know about the scam, leading to additional confusion and frustration when their support is contacted, which the scammer may exploit further).
In addition to the merchant test-account, Bitpay allows users to create a test-wallet as well, where they use blockchain testnet. This option is available not only with bitcoin but with other testnet blockchains supported by Bitpay, like Ripple, BitcoinCash, Ethereum (expect ERC20 tokens), and some others.
Usually, victims don't know about blockchain testnets or addresses formats.
This makes me think if Bitpay/Copay wallets are encouraging such incidents to happen for having its testnet operations visually similar to the real mainnet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: