Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:52:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I claim my pBUNNY token?  (Read 81 times)
PercT4b (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 09:34:26 PM

This is something I haven't understood yet, does it come automatically into your account or there is a place where I can claim it?

Could somebody please explain to me the procedure I have to follow to get it?
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 10:10:09 PM

Is this pancake bunny?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pancakebunny/

Care to tell more of the details of what you've done and what has happened? Did you bought a token of it and it hasn't arrived to your wallet through its exchange or any of the exchange where it is listed?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
PercT4b (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 07:28:38 AM

Is this pancake bunny?

Care to tell more of the details of what you've done and what has happened? Did you bought a token of it and it hasn't arrived to your wallet through its exchange or any of the exchange where it is listed?

Thank you for your dedication, but what you sent is the main token (BUNNY token) and I had no problems owning it, but I don't know if you ever heard about the flash loan attack to BUNNY's platform, which caused a massive collapse of its price, so the team decided to issue this particular and temporary token called pBUNNY (or platinumBUNNY), to help price recovery and I was having problems getting this pBUNNY token.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 07:47:03 AM

Is this pancake bunny?

Thank you for your dedication, but what you sent is the main token (BUNNY token) and I had no problems owning it, but I don't know if you ever heard about the flash loan attack to BUNNY's platform, which caused a massive collapse of its price, so the team decided to issue this particular and temporary token called pBUNNY (or platinumBUNNY), to help price recovery and I was having problems getting this pBUNNY token.

I think you should ask directly at any available support or any social media channels or chats like Twitter, Facebook, telegram, etc. about the procedure on how to claim that pBunny token that you mentioned it is a complicated story since we don't know about it much but I heard about that flash loan attack on that platform but I don't know about that pBunny claim.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 07:58:50 AM

~
but I don't know if you ever heard about the flash loan attack to BUNNY's platform, which caused a massive collapse of its price, so the team decided to issue this particular and temporary token called pBUNNY (or platinumBUNNY), to help price recovery and I was having problems getting this pBUNNY token.
Did you have Bunny tokens right before the flash loan attack? If none or if your wallet wasn't included in the snapshot, you're not eligible for any compensation. As far as I know, those who were affected were automatically given pBunny in their wallets in proportion to their Bunny holdings.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 05:45:46 PM

Is this pancake bunny?

I didn't know what happened that they've experienced a flash loan attack if I do, I think I've forgotten that it happened since I don't usually use the platform.

Did you have Bunny tokens right before the flash loan attack? If none or if your wallet wasn't included in the snapshot, you're not eligible for any compensation. As far as I know, those who were affected were automatically given pBunny in their wallets in proportion to their Bunny holdings.
Maybe this is the answer to your question.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 06:19:47 PM

Instance asking on here went the answer is only speculation.

Better to join their community: https://t.me/pancakebunny_fin they have some admin or moderator answering the question related to the project you are asking. You will get a better answer by asking on there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: