Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need your contribution and opinion  (Read 1015 times)
carbone9090

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 12:46:51 PM

I have a little knowledge but I need a guide. Bought some cryptocurrency like XRP and Bitcoin. Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it. I don't know why I feel like it's the only cryptocurrency worth investing and I would love to try  but am still learning gradually about it.

I advise you to start studying altcoins and new coins. Bitcoin has already made it's 38,000% profit over time. New coins can give 10-100x returns at the start of their growth. Good luck to you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MegameSama

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

I will write anything for you

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 05:31:06 PM

My first advice is to never ask random people for financial advice on the internet, what I'm afraid of is that when you get that advice and then the analysis doesn't match what you expected, you will feel disappointed and start blaming everyone.

I think now there are lots of content creators on YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, including Bitcointalk who write "how to" tutorials. You just type in the keywords you want.

then learn to analyze it yourself, even if only with support and resistance. use cold money, and enjoy the whole process. Hope this helps.

╓                                      I will write anything for you                                       ╖
║     〘 what you will get : 〙〘  ✅ Article according to your request. 〙•〘 ✅ 500-2000 words per article 〙  •〘 ✅ Free AI content checking 〙 •〘 ✅ Free content plagiarism checking 〙     ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› pm me on telegram @megamesama  ◊ PRICE $10/Article ◊ unlimited revisions ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 11:51:10 PM

Bitcoin can be as small as 0.00000001. Yes, that means that you can transfer as small as that to anyone and it’ll go through. The amount I mentioned isn’t worth even up to half a cent. So, your money isn’t too small to buy Bitcoin just because you can’t buy one whole Bitcoin. If a poll was made, you’d see that the higher percent of people on this forum are people who do not have and have never had up to 1 Bitcoin. Don’t let the price intimidate you, slowly accumulate the amount you can.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 12:54:55 AM

Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it.

This is a Bitcoin forum so obviously the first time people would suggest is Bitcoin, and you can buy as low as only $10 worth Bitcoin, you don't need to buy 1 Bitcoin, in some exchange even less. So there is nothing like you can't afford investing in Bitcoin.

Bought some cryptocurrency like XRP and Bitcoin.

I wouldn't say that XRP is bad because it has been proven to survive issues and problem over the year, but what you need to know is that XRP is centralized those central entity can immediately freeze XRP or just stop supporting XRP at once without considering XRP holder like you, so you need to be cautious. While Bitcoin is decentralized there is no single person could do that.

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 1988
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 09:10:15 AM

I have a little knowledge but I need a guide. Bought some cryptocurrency like XRP and Bitcoin. Currently people only talk about Bitcoin but the price is very high for me to afford investing in it. I don't know why I feel like it's the only cryptocurrency worth investing and I would love to try  but am still learning gradually about it.

Bro, you can still buy a Bitcoin with a couple of dollars and you know what you can even buy Bitcoin with a single dollar some exchanges need a minimum of ten dollars but you can still buy it hehehe.

Anyway, most altcoins are also expensive to take a look at Ethereum today you need 2000$ to own a single Ethereum but you can also start from 10$ too. Just opinion I think you should buy crypto with mid marketcap meaning is still below 10 billion and start with 1 billion usually these coin are still at the top 100 by marketcap but have much bigger return than bitcoin but Do your own research first before buying

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███