Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⭐ Kooopa - A community driven gaming network powered by a crypto 🔥⭐  (Read 70 times)
Ratko1922 (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 15

General Director at MoonBounties.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 03:59:53 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 01:06:34 PM by Ratko1922

Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2021, 08:03:49 AM

Join Kooopa social media to stay tuned about the airdrop and the upcoming token sale!

Twitter - https://twitter.com/kooopatoken
Telegram - https://t.me/officialkooopatoken
Bitcointalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5347133

p.s. All Kooopa supporters across platforms will be eligible to participate in the airdrop!

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:58:55 AM

I think the gaming idea is too weak to have its own Tokenize assets. The NFT part is alright but i dont see myself buying a screenshot as an NFT art. Maybe others will but i dont think there's a market for screenshot in this space.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2021, 11:30:16 PM

Another project that supports the gamer community, let's see how far, because some that I met can't reach the level of e-sports, just bullshit. As far as I know if it's related to E-Sports, it won't be easy to achieve. What's your plan? are there some people who will make it easier for you?
I see you have partnership, what kind of partners did you do with those four great projects? Just displaying their names there at will?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 09:04:00 PM

Another project that supports the gamer community, let's see how far, because some that I met can't reach the level of e-sports, just bullshit. As far as I know if it's related to E-Sports, it won't be easy to achieve. What's your plan? are there some people who will make it easier for you?
I see you have partnership, what kind of partners did you do with those four great projects? Just displaying their names there at will?

The partners listed are eth and polygon. I don't think you can consider them as partner if they will be building their platform under these networks. It is more of, they will be deploying their project on these networks. And I think SSG is their partner to build this gaming network. They need to have something to offer before launching their IDO. Otherwise, it would be hard for them to raise money if the investors are not seeing any tangible developments with their project.
Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2021, 09:36:55 AM

I think the gaming idea is too weak to have its own Tokenize assets. The NFT part is alright but i dont see myself buying a screenshot as an NFT art. Maybe others will but i dont think there's a market for screenshot in this space.

Look in another way. A unique video of an incredibly rare happening in the game or a testament of luck/skill that no one in the world owns but the NFT owner. Let me know what do you think about this approach. Smiley

Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2021, 05:00:05 PM

Kooopa’s two main partnerships are SSG Management, a blockchain business incubator who invested in the seed round of Kooopa’s token sale (https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/blockchain-venture-builder-ssg-management-partners-with-crypto-gaming-start-up-kooopa-1030513799) and TREZN, a popular online gaming accessories store (www.Trezn.com). SSG has provided the seed capital needed to build an initial team, develop the Kooopa.io website, build an in house token sale portal and market the project over the past 4 weeks. As part of the partnership with TREZN, the online store has agreed to integrate Kooopa tokens into their business model, rewarding customers with tokens back on purchases made. These tokens can then be used in any of the other use cases the Kooopa team is currently building toward, promising tangible utility from day one. As for technology partners, the Kooopa dev team went with Matic and Ethereum to enable
a more seamless blockchain gaming experience (Fast transaction time and low transaction fee). Matic is leading scaling solution in terms of adoption. Near-instant blockchain transactions, with block times of ~2 seconds. Transaction fees less than 1/1000th of the fees on the Ethereum mainchain. Unparalleled technical support for developers. Seamless migration for existing Ethereum DApps (and comprehensive assistance with migration for DApps from other blockchain).

Ratko1922 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2021, 05:01:04 PM

The partners listed are eth and polygon. I don't think you can consider them as partner if they will be building their platform under these networks. It is more of, they will be deploying their project on these networks. And I think SSG is their partner to build this gaming network. They need to have something to offer before launching their IDO. Otherwise, it would be hard for them to raise money if the investors are not seeing any tangible developments with their project.

Why Matic?

Seamless blockchain gaming experience (Slow transaction and high transaction fee).
Matic is leading scaling solution in terms of adoption.
Near-instant blockchain transactions, with block times of ~2 seconds. Transaction fees less than 1/1000th of the fees on the Ethereum mainchain. 
Unparalleled technical support for developers. Seamless migration for existing Ethereum DApps (and comprehensive assistance with migration for DApps from other blockchain). 
Developer support programs including our DSP, Build-n-Earn incentive program, and DeFi incubator. Matic is capable of powering all types of DApps, and have 60+ DApps building on Matic Network (with many more in the pipeline to onboard). 
There are already multiple DeFi projects building innovative solution on Matic to advance the decentralized finance revolution.
They have launched our multi-million-dollar DeFi incubator program, offering DeFi innovators assistance with financial and business development support, in addition to other benefits. 
The interest in the program is overwhelming; expect many more DeFi-related updates moving forward.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: